Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- Doll you should try it. It's well worth it.

yes I should! mrgreen and I got your glowwww! cannot bump you, you have no bumping thread! blaugh 722-574 thank youuuuu! rofl
User Image

-chuckles- Thank you doll. I have it started in the test thread, I've only forgotten about it after taking off to visit friends for a weekend. -laughs- I should at least have it finished before I head out of town for work again. Won't put in my good fish but will at least have the Witch Doctors in while I'm away.

Ok..well have a good time! we'll take care of your fish! *winks*

I would hope so doll. -laughs- I'd hate to have them become lonely or neglected. I'll be leaving my tank in the care of my young un., she'll at least feed them so they'll live but she won't have the time to do more. -chuckles-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 pm
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
-laughs loudly- Kudos for the laugh and name change. Does that mean I's getting sent to the corner? -smirks-

-giggles- I thought it was amusing. Glad you like it! lol

stare Sent to the corner?! I think not. -hands him a broom, mop and bucket- Just clean up any mess you two make. razz

-laughs- Sorry doll there won't be a need for the cleaning supplies. I'm not in the habit of making those messes. -smirks- Now if you're going to stick around you might need it. I could always drag your sister in here with the booze and brownies. -winks-

-cracks up laughing- OMG Ryder..... you give my sister booze and brownies we may need more than just cleaning supplies! I remember the last time she mixed the two. -shakes finger at him- And no damn caramel sauce and whipped cream this time either or I will be paddling your fanny! -snickers as she walks off-  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

yes I should! mrgreen and I got your glowwww! cannot bump you, you have no bumping thread! blaugh 722-574 thank youuuuu! rofl
User Image

-chuckles- Thank you doll. I have it started in the test thread, I've only forgotten about it after taking off to visit friends for a weekend. -laughs- I should at least have it finished before I head out of town for work again. Won't put in my good fish but will at least have the Witch Doctors in while I'm away.

I would hope so doll. -laughs- I'd hate to have them become lonely or neglected. I'll be leaving my tank in the care of my young un., she'll at least feed them so they'll live but she won't have the time to do more. -chuckles-

By the looks of it you have returned?! *smiles* guess I'll just be grabbing your glow! *winks* and how was your trip? or you still having fun? *laughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:34 am
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
-laughs loudly- Kudos for the laugh and name change. Does that mean I's getting sent to the corner? -smirks-

-giggles- I thought it was amusing. Glad you like it! lol

stare Sent to the corner?! I think not. -hands him a broom, mop and bucket- Just clean up any mess you two make. razz

-laughs- Sorry doll there won't be a need for the cleaning supplies. I'm not in the habit of making those messes. -smirks- Now if you're going to stick around you might need it. I could always drag your sister in here with the booze and brownies. -winks-

-cracks up laughing- OMG Ryder..... you give my sister booze and brownies we may need more than just cleaning supplies! I remember the last time she mixed the two. -shakes finger at him- And no damn caramel sauce and whipped cream this time either or I will be paddling your fanny! -snickers as she walks off-

-laughs loudly- Doll I've both read and heard about the two of you and you're parties. You need a hazmat team afterwards to clear the smoke! Now doll, about the things she likes to mix... -shakes head laughing- I think she's learned her lesson with that.

-looks at her with eyebrows raised- A paddling doll? I might enjoy that. -winks-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:38 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

User Image

By the looks of it you have returned?! *smiles* guess I'll just be grabbing your glow! *winks* and how was your trip? or you still having fun? *laughs*

-chuckles- Doll, I won't be leaving till next week. I might be able to check in personally once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. -laughs- Enjoy the grabs, just don't let them fish get too rough with you doll. I've tried to tell them they don't need to be so aggressive but that's like taking teeth from a gator. They still like bouncing around with their weapons like wild men.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:48 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- Doll, I won't be leaving till next week. I might be able to check in personally once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. -laughs- Enjoy the grabs, just don't let them fish get too rough with you doll. I've tried to tell them they don't need to be so aggressive but that's like taking teeth from a gator. They still like bouncing around with their weapons like wild men.

*laughs out loud!* ok I'll try not to get too close to them! I don,t want them to cut me! oh my! surprised lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:51 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
xX TRIX SKATER Xx
redface I'm really sorry, did not mean to take over your thread! I must simply be an twisted person to you now! my bad! but hey you watch the *Walking Dead?* that's a pretty cool show huh! lol *smiles*

Considering xX TRIX SKATER Xx has not signed in since May of 2013..... I highly doubt the person cares. xd

good to know lol..then who could have changed the name of the thread...? I wonder!...*laughs*

Honey..... after how many pages you and the Big Guy have filled up......-cracks up laughing-..... it just seemed appropriate.

Of course, I do hope you will let others join in if they ever want to? You two keep this thread busier than Kay's CB. Besides.... who cares whether you choose light or dark side. We all have both sides to us. wink So have fun! -shakes finger- BUT.... keep it clean or I will paddle you both! You hear?! twisted

Paddle? hehe! ooo *giggles*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:03 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*laughs out loud!* ok I'll try not to get too close to them! I don,t want them to cut me! oh my! surprised lol

-laughs- They're wild men doll, you'd best to not get close to them. They do like to fling their gold around when they're in the mood.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:59 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs- They're wild men doll, you'd best to not get close to them. They do like to fling their gold around when they're in the mood.

*smiles* sometimes wild men are fun! but I'll keep a safe distance! wink lol and it there's gold involved I'm in! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*smiles* sometimes wild men are fun! but I'll keep a safe distance! wink lol and it there's gold involved I'm in! lol

-chuckles amused- Just remember doll, everything that glitters is not gold. Wouldn't want it said those wild men attracted you with their spears.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:23 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- Just remember doll, everything that glitters is not gold. Wouldn't want it said those wild men attracted you with their spears.

*laughs* you're right! could be fool's gold! lol and I know that too well.. blaugh
haha spears! please nooo!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:26 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*laughs* you're right! could be fool's gold! lol and I know that too well.. blaugh

-laughs loudly- Yes fools gold. or would it be the fool and their gold are quickly separated. Perhaps what they guard is not gold but the fool. -laughs-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs loudly- Yes fools gold. or would it be the fool and their gold are quickly separated. Perhaps what they guard is not gold but the fool. -laughs-

yes *smiles* could be a voodoo fool! they might even have made a special voodoo doll, to pin with and torture the innocent, if they try and outwit them! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

yes *smiles* could be a voodoo fool! they might even have made a special voodoo doll, to pin with and torture the innocent, if they try and outwit them! eek

-laughs loudly- Doll I doubt you've got anything to fear from the voodoo tank fool and its gold. Seems the tank keeps them subdued.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 pm
Jimi Hendrix- Voodoo Child!

I prefer Hendrix- Hey Joe!

but Metallica *Am I evil* is better! *Smiles*  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games