Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- Just remember doll, everything that glitters is not gold. Wouldn't want it said those wild men attracted you with their spears.

*laughs* you're right! could be fool's gold! lol and I know that too well.. blaugh
haha spears! please nooo!

-laughs loudly- Yes fools gold. or would it be the fool and their gold are quickly separated. Perhaps what they guard is not gold but the fool. -laughs-

yes *smiles* could be a voodoo fool! they might even have made a special voodoo doll, to pin with and torture the innocent, if they try and outwit them! eek

-laughs loudly- Doll I doubt you've got anything to fear from the voodoo tank fool and its gold. Seems the tank keeps them subdued.

well that's cool then, unless they somehow find a way out, lol!

But...guess what? I grabbed your booty! once again! blaugh thanks man! pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:45 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- Just remember doll, everything that glitters is not gold. Wouldn't want it said those wild men attracted you with their spears.

*laughs* you're right! could be fool's gold! lol and I know that too well.. blaugh
haha spears! please nooo!

-laughs loudly- Yes fools gold. or would it be the fool and their gold are quickly separated. Perhaps what they guard is not gold but the fool. -laughs-

yes *smiles* could be a voodoo fool! they might even have made a special voodoo doll, to pin with and torture the innocent, if they try and outwit them! eek

-laughs loudly- Doll I doubt you've got anything to fear from the voodoo tank fool and its gold. Seems the tank keeps them subdued.

-chuckles- Unless they find a way to stand on each others heads and climb out I don't think there's any worry.

-raises both eyebrows amused- See you didn't get hurt did you doll?  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:50 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- Unless they find a way to stand on each others heads and climb out I don't think there's any worry.

*smiles* guess not!....lol but they could get mean! 3nodding

I want popcorn! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:55 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I want popcorn! rofl

-laughs- The wild men can doll.

Popcorn? When trying to separate a voodoo fish fool from its gold? Wouldn't you want scuba gear instead? -smirks-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:59 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I want popcorn! rofl

Popcorn? When trying to separate a voodoo fish fool from its gold? Wouldn't you want scuba gear instead? -smirks-

ooo...*looks intrigued* mmm scuba gear yes!..that might work! but I'll need weapons! and I'd have to have some pop corn first! lol but maybe, just maybe we would need bait!..to get them away, from the treasure! yes! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:06 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I want popcorn! rofl

ooo...*looks intrigued* mmm scuba gear yes!..that might work! but I'll need weapons! and I'd have to have some pop corn first! lol but maybe, just maybe we would need bait!..to get them away, from the treasure! yes! 3nodding

-smirks- Don't for get the shark cage doll. Or the chum. -chuckles amused- Popcorn doesn't hold up to well to diving.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:08 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I want popcorn! rofl

-smirks- Don't for get the shark cage doll. Or the chum. -chuckles amused- Popcorn doesn't hold up to well to diving.

ya you maybe right! wink ...a shark cage? ohh yes for sure! that dangerous? surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I want popcorn! rofl

ya you maybe right! wink ...a shark cage? ohh yes for sure! that dangerous? surprised

-chuckles- Doll some waters are very much so.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ohh really? I heard of some shark attacks..but have you tried some deep sea diving? I haven't yet...sadly! sad

But you must have heard that a cow herd is more dangerous than sharks right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:20 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ohh really? I heard of some shark attacks..but have you tried some deep sea diving? I haven't yet...sadly! sad

-chuckles amused- A most amusing comparison. I've been around both and should either be angry, I wouldn't want to be in their path doll. Not without decent cover.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:25 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- A most amusing comparison. I've been around both and should either be angry, I wouldn't want to be in their path doll. Not without decent cover.

yes of course! I would love to see a bull run! now that must get your heart pumping! *laughs*

when I was about about 7 years old my dad had taken me to my uncles' farm, and I was wearing red shorts and t-shirt of course..but that damn bull was chasing me..don't know if it's cause of the color red and all but that scared the heck out of moi! omg!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

yes of course! I would love to see a bull run! now that must get your heart pumping! *laughs*

when I was about about 7 years old my dad had taken me to my uncles' farm, and I was wearing red shorts and t-shirt of course..but that damn bull was chasing me..don't know if it's cause of the color red and all but that scared the heck out of moi! omg!

-smirks- Doll were you training to run with the bulls then? -winks-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:33 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ooo that sure would be something to experience..in any case, I think I'd love to try it! lol *thinks* both are soo dangerously inviting! wink

but..I think I'd be scared ..you can train for these things? wow..I guess the diving yes..bull running? never knew!.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ooo that sure would be something to experience..in any case, I think I'd love to try it! lol *thinks* both are soo dangerously inviting! wink

but..I think I'd be scared ..you can train for these things? wow..I guess the diving yes..bull running? never knew!.. sweatdrop

-smirks- Why else would their be track and field offered in schools doll.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:42 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smirks- Why else would their be track and field offered in schools doll.

lol...got me there! blaugh yes but you,' have to really run fast yep! sweatdrop  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games