Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- A most amusing comparison. I've been around both and should either be angry, I wouldn't want to be in their path doll. Not without decent cover.

yes of course! I would love to see a bull run! now that must get your heart pumping! *laughs*

when I was about about 7 years old my dad had taken me to my uncles' farm, and I was wearing red shorts and t-shirt of course..but that damn bull was chasing me..don't know if it's cause of the color red and all but that scared the heck out of moi! omg!

-smirks- Doll were you training to run with the bulls then? -winks-

ooo that sure would be something to experience..in any case, I think I'd love to try it! lol *thinks* both are soo dangerously inviting! wink

but..I think I'd be scared ..you can train for these things? wow..I guess the diving yes..bull running? never knew!.. sweatdrop

-smirks- Why else would their be track and field offered in schools doll.

lol...got me there! blaugh yes but you,' have to really run fast yep! sweatdrop

-laughs loudly-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:44 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- A most amusing comparison. I've been around both and should either be angry, I wouldn't want to be in their path doll. Not without decent cover.

yes of course! I would love to see a bull run! now that must get your heart pumping! *laughs*

when I was about about 7 years old my dad had taken me to my uncles' farm, and I was wearing red shorts and t-shirt of course..but that damn bull was chasing me..don't know if it's cause of the color red and all but that scared the heck out of moi! omg!

-smirks- Doll were you training to run with the bulls then? -winks-

ooo that sure would be something to experience..in any case, I think I'd love to try it! lol *thinks* both are soo dangerously inviting! wink

but..I think I'd be scared ..you can train for these things? wow..I guess the diving yes..bull running? never knew!.. sweatdrop

-smirks- Why else would their be track and field offered in schools doll.

lol...got me there! blaugh yes but you,' have to really run fast yep! sweatdrop

don't think it's quite the same!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

see now that is something!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:33 am
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
-laughs loudly- Kudos for the laugh and name change. Does that mean I's getting sent to the corner? -smirks-

-giggles- I thought it was amusing. Glad you like it! lol

stare Sent to the corner?! I think not. -hands him a broom, mop and bucket- Just clean up any mess you two make. razz

-laughs- Sorry doll there won't be a need for the cleaning supplies. I'm not in the habit of making those messes. -smirks- Now if you're going to stick around you might need it. I could always drag your sister in here with the booze and brownies. -winks-

-cracks up laughing- OMG Ryder..... you give my sister booze and brownies we may need more than just cleaning supplies! I remember the last time she mixed the two. -shakes finger at him- And no damn caramel sauce and whipped cream this time either or I will be paddling your fanny! -snickers as she walks off-

-laughs loudly- Doll I've both read and heard about the two of you and you're parties. You need a hazmat team afterwards to clear the smoke! Now doll, about the things she likes to mix... -shakes head laughing- I think she's learned her lesson with that.

-looks at her with eyebrows raised- A paddling doll? I might enjoy that. -winks-

-laughs- My sister never learns her lessons. That is part of her charm and a hellofa lot of fun too!

-shows him the palm of her hand with a smirk- My kind of paddling Big Guy, I promise you will not enjoy!
-scowls- And do up that shirt! You look like a pimp!
evil  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:04 pm
:::she reads the posts laughing so hard her sides hurt::: OMFG, this is too funny!

Here in a SW Sith guild talk of paddlings and corners and popcorn! :::laughs even harder as she doubles over from sides cramps::: LMFAO! This is too rich! Are you guys trying to start a comedy routine- because if you did you'd have people in stitches!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
-laughs loudly- Kudos for the laugh and name change. Does that mean I's getting sent to the corner? -smirks-

-giggles- I thought it was amusing. Glad you like it! lol

stare Sent to the corner?! I think not. -hands him a broom, mop and bucket- Just clean up any mess you two make. razz

-laughs- Sorry doll there won't be a need for the cleaning supplies. I'm not in the habit of making those messes. -smirks- Now if you're going to stick around you might need it. I could always drag your sister in here with the booze and brownies. -winks-

-cracks up laughing- OMG Ryder..... you give my sister booze and brownies we may need more than just cleaning supplies! I remember the last time she mixed the two. -shakes finger at him- And no damn caramel sauce and whipped cream this time either or I will be paddling your fanny! -snickers as she walks off-

-laughs loudly- Doll I've both read and heard about the two of you and you're parties. You need a hazmat team afterwards to clear the smoke! Now doll, about the things she likes to mix... -shakes head laughing- I think she's learned her lesson with that.

-looks at her with eyebrows raised- A paddling doll? I might enjoy that. -winks-

-laughs- My sister never learns her lessons. That is part of her charm and a hellofa lot of fun too!

-shows him the palm of her hand with a smirk- My kind of paddling Big Guy, I promise you will not enjoy!
evil

-smirks- I'll have to agree with you doll. Though in some cases she does learn her lessons, even if it does take a few hard knocks.

-grins then winks- Now now doll, is that lady like? Or should I ask when is being paddled a bad thing?

A pimp? -smirks amused- Are you trying to get my shirt off doll?  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm
Queen-tintin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlWXknPU1Xc

-chuckles amused- There's that, then there's this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdMzMdfDJ1A  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::she reads the posts laughing so hard her sides hurt::: OMFG, this is too funny!

Here in a SW Sith guild talk of paddlings and corners and popcorn! :::laughs even harder as she doubles over from sides cramps::: LMFAO! This is too rich! Are you guys trying to start a comedy routine- because if you did you'd have people in stitches!

-smirks then winks- I see you my doll.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:35 am
MuyamiKasai

*laughs* glad to be a form of entertainment for you! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdMzMdfDJ1A

first bull run link does not work! sad

but the second does! wow that is something! rofl looks like fun! blaugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:11 am
Quote:
Raven Ryder

833-611 -- mrgreen your wildmen were excited today! got a good booty from them! *laughs* have a nice day! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:21 pm
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse

Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder

evil

-smirks- I'll have to agree with you doll. Though in some cases she does learn her lessons, even if it does take a few hard knocks.

-grins then winks- Now now doll, is that lady like? Or should I ask when is being paddled a bad thing?

-stares- Boy...... did your momma never paddle your fanny? Careful or you won't be be sitting down for a week!

-shakes head smirking- From one extreme to the next! From pimpin to a Chippendales Boy! What's next?

-snickers- Oh ... by the way.... nice abs on that little avi Big Guy!
rofl  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:38 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdMzMdfDJ1A

first bull run link does not work! sad

but the second does! wow that is something! rofl looks like fun! blaugh

-chuckles amused- That is does doll.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:41 pm
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse

Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder

evil

-stares- Boy...... did your momma never paddle your fanny? Careful or you won't be be sitting down for a week!

-shakes head smirking- From one extreme to the next! From pimpin to a Chippendales Boy! What's next?

rofl

-smirks amused- Did you're momma doll? You wouldn't be able to catch me doll. -winks-

Doll if you want me to dress down doll just say so. -smirks- Clothes are optional here.

-winks amused- I suppose doll, you'll just have to wait to find out. -grins-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:54 pm
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse

Raven Ryder

evil

rofl

-smirks amused- Did you're momma doll? You wouldn't be able to catch me doll. -winks-

Doll if you want me to dress down doll just say so. -smirks- Clothes are optional here.

-winks amused- I suppose doll, you'll just have to wait to find out. -grins-

You keep sucking back those Martini's I won't have to catch you. I'll just let you fall down. -chuckles-

emotion_eyebrow Clothes are optional?! I think not. BUT..... you pass out, there will be more tattoos on you. Once you have ink, you are never nekkie. lol

Now be a good boy and go play with my sister! twisted Believe me, I'm not your type! blaugh

Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games