Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:57 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::she reads the posts laughing so hard her sides hurt::: OMFG, this is too funny!

Here in a SW Sith guild talk of paddlings and corners and popcorn! :::laughs even harder as she doubles over from sides cramps::: LMFAO! This is too rich! Are you guys trying to start a comedy routine- because if you did you'd have people in stitches!

stare Get in here and play with your buddy! He's getting on my nerves! Bloody smartask! -cracks her whip- Or you'll be sorry sis! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 pm
Quote:
Raven Ryder
got your glow again! wink merci! pirate  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:33 pm
Raven Ryder
MuyamiKasai
:::she reads the posts laughing so hard her sides hurt::: OMFG, this is too funny!

Here in a SW Sith guild talk of paddlings and corners and popcorn! :::laughs even harder as she doubles over from sides cramps::: LMFAO! This is too rich! Are you guys trying to start a comedy routine- because if you did you'd have people in stitches!

-smirks then winks- I see you my doll.

:::giggles::: I wouldn't doubt it that you do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 pm
Queen-tintin
MuyamiKasai

*laughs* glad to be a form of entertainment for you! mrgreen

:::she giggles nodding her head::: Everyone needs a good laugh and damn you guys are making my sides hurt from laughing so much!

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

stare Get in here and play with your buddy! He's getting on my nerves! Bloody smartask! -cracks her whip- Or you'll be sorry sis! twisted

:::she blinks at her sis::: But but but but... why would you want to crack him with your whip sis? You might damage those nice tats or abs! :::she pouts::: Besides I thought you liked him, it sure looked like you were trying to get him to put on a show for us. :::giggles::: If he was whipped then we wouldn't be able to enjoy it. So yea I guess I would be sorry sis. :::she giggles evilly:::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 pm
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

:::she blinks at her sis::: But but but but... why would you want to crack him with your whip sis? You might damage those nice tats or abs! :::she pouts::: Besides I thought you liked him, it sure looked like you were trying to get him to put on a show for us. :::giggles::: If he was whipped then we wouldn't be able to enjoy it. So yea I guess I would be sorry sis. :::she giggles evilly:::

-smirks- Why? Does he have tattoos on his fanny? That is the only place my lash would bite him.
-grins- I do like the Big Guy! He is good friends with you sis. That makes him A-OK in my books.
-chuckles- As for my whip..... it has been sooooo long since I carried it. Suddenly it just felt right again. twisted

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

-smirks- Why? Does he have tattoos on his fanny? That is the only place my lash would bite him.
-grins- I do like the Big Guy! He is good friends with you sis. That makes him A-OK in my books.
-chuckles- As for my whip..... it has been sooooo long since I carried it. Suddenly it just felt right again. twisted

:::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Actually he does sis! He mooned his sister and there was a damned skull with a tongue sticking out saying lick me! I just about pissed myself from laughing at that!

:::giggles::: Mesa glad too cuz know him and his sis forever just about. XD

:::she blinks as she leans against the wall::: Uhmmmm we're all in trouble now! I remember the last time you're whip came out sis! And now it feels right again. Oh hell, we're in trouble now!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:45 pm
*laughs* hello!

rofl  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:55 pm
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

Hey tintin! Looking dangerous sitting on that big pussycat! Wanna be a little wild thing .... do you? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:40 pm
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

-laughs amused- Hello to you as well doll, I see you've been grabbing booty again.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:45 pm
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse

Raven Ryder

-laughs loudly- Doll I've both read and heard about the two of you and you're parties. You need a hazmat team afterwards to clear the smoke! Now doll, about the things she likes to mix... -shakes head laughing- I think she's learned her lesson with that.

-looks at her with eyebrows raised- A paddling doll? I might enjoy that. -winks-

-laughs- My sister never learns her lessons. That is part of her charm and a hellofa lot of fun too!

-shows him the palm of her hand with a smirk- My kind of paddling Big Guy, I promise you will not enjoy!
-scowls- And do up that shirt! You look like a pimp!
evil

-smirks- I'll have to agree with you doll. Though in some cases she does learn her lessons, even if it does take a few hard knocks.

-grins then winks- Now now doll, is that lady like? Or should I ask when is being paddled a bad thing?

A pimp? -smirks amused- Are you trying to get my shirt off doll?

-stares- Boy...... did your momma never paddle your fanny? Careful or you won't be be sitting down for a week!

-shakes head smirking- From one extreme to the next! From pimpin to a Chippendales Boy! What's next?

-snickers- Oh ... by the way.... nice abs on that little avi Big Guy!
rofl

-smirks amused- Did you're momma doll? You wouldn't be able to catch me doll. -winks-

Doll if you want me to dress down doll just say so. -smirks- Clothes are optional here.

-winks amused- I suppose doll, you'll just have to wait to find out. -grins-

You keep sucking back those Martini's I won't have to catch you. I'll just let you fall down. -chuckles-

emotion_eyebrow Clothes are optional?! I think not. BUT..... you pass out, there will be more tattoos on you. Once you have ink, you are never nekkie. lol

Now be a good boy and go play with my sister! twisted Believe me, I'm not your type! blaugh

-smirks offering her a bottle of tequila- Doll why don't you just join the party. wouldn't want you feeling left out when we fall down.

Yes I think so. -grins- It's much more fun than layering up with cotton and leather.

Now there's an idea doll. -grins showing tips of fangs- She's always game to have some fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

Hey tintin! Looking dangerous sitting on that big pussycat! Wanna be a little wild thing .... do you? xd

*rawr* you caught me! *laughs*! I'm a real wild child! blaugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:33 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

-laughs amused- Hello to you as well doll, I see you've been grabbing booty again.

hi back! *winks* I see you enjoy me doing this, don't you? *smiles* and you're welcome! pirate they have tried to call me into work today, but I am not answering, need my days off! forget them! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:37 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

hi back! *winks* I see you enjoy me doing this, don't you? *smiles* and you're welcome! pirate they have tried to call me into work today, but I am not answering, need my days off! forget them! blaugh

-smirks amused- Who wouldn't enjoy their fish getting some well needed attention doll? Wouldn't want them feeling lonely.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

-smirks amused- Who wouldn't enjoy their fish getting some well needed attention doll? Wouldn't want them feeling lonely.

*smiles* well thank god I'm here then lol!

and welcome back? *smiles!*  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games