Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:06 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

-laughs amused- Hello to you as well doll, I see you've been grabbing booty again.

hi back! *winks* I see you enjoy me doing this, don't you? *smiles* and you're welcome! pirate they have tried to call me into work today, but I am not answering, need my days off! forget them! blaugh

-smirks amused- Who wouldn't enjoy their fish getting some well needed attention doll? Wouldn't want them feeling lonely.

*smiles* well thank god I'm here then lol!

and welcome back? *smiles!*

-laughs then winks- So it would seem doll, not everyone enjoys the little witch doctors.

Not back yet, that will come another day. -smiles-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
*laughs* hello!

rofl

-laughs amused- Hello to you as well doll, I see you've been grabbing booty again.

hi back! *winks* I see you enjoy me doing this, don't you? *smiles* and you're welcome! pirate they have tried to call me into work today, but I am not answering, need my days off! forget them! blaugh

-smirks amused- Who wouldn't enjoy their fish getting some well needed attention doll? Wouldn't want them feeling lonely.

-laughs then winks- So it would seem doll, not everyone enjoys the little witch doctors.

say, dit donc, where is your tank posted? is it in the main thread? *smiles*

and are you having a good time? what are you doing anyway? lol I wish it was summer again! razz  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

and are you having a good time? what are you doing anyway? lol I wish it was summer again! razz

-laughs loudly- Doll I never moved it out of the Test form. I never finished it.

-chuckles- It's a good job, good pay and benefits, hours could be better, I get to travel, I really can't complain. -grins- What am I doing doll? Typing on my computer on a website, in a guild, in a forum, in a thread. Why do you ask? Lost? -smirks-

It's still the middle of summer doll. Beach, lake and pool season, not to mention the rain and warm nights. -chuckles- Yes summer a wonderful time of year. To do wonderfully fun things. -smirks-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:28 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-laughs loudly- Doll I never moved it out of the Test form. I never finished it.

-chuckles- It's a good job, good pay and benefits, hours could be better, I get to travel, I really can't complain. -grins- What am I doing doll? Typing on my computer on a website, in a guild, in a forum, in a thread. Why do you ask? Lost? -smirks-

It's still the middle of summer doll. Beach, lake and pool season, not to mention the rain and warm nights. -chuckles- Yes summer a wonderful time of year. To do wonderfully fun things. -smirks-

Oh ok *smirks* knew that! lol and

I kind of figured you had to type, to post here silly! *laughs* and no I'm not lost! was trying to bug you is all! Sheesh! lol

Summer is almost over, fall is upon us! sad yes it is sad but true! and I'm happy you have a cool job! blaugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:03 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

I kind of figured you had to type, to post here silly! *laughs* and no I'm not lost! was trying to bug you is all! Sheesh! lol

Summer is almost over, fall is upon us! sad yes it is sad but true! and I'm happy you have a cool job! blaugh

-chuckles- You did know that doll?

Just as I was giving you a bit of a hard time. -smirks amused- Which brings me to "dit donc", is that the cousin of Ditzy Doo? Or maybe it's someone else I'm thinking of doll.

-laughs- It puts bread on the table, both pumpernickel and rye. Either summer fall winter or spring, there's some variety of bread in my basket. -laughs-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:08 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Just as I was giving you a bit of a hard time. -smirks amused- Which brings me to "dit donc", is that the cousin of Ditzy Doo? Or maybe it's someone else I'm thinking of doll.

-laughs- It puts bread on the table, both pumpernickel and rye. Either summer fall winter or spring, there's some variety of bread in my basket. -laughs-

lol *dit donc!* means *you don't say!* blaugh

and variety is good! I like Fall come to think about it! my birthday is in September, so that's cool! works for me!

But winters here are harsh, we get lots of snow! but I've lived it! so no biggy! *smiles*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:22 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

and variety is good! I like Fall come to think about it! my birthday is in September, so that's cool! works for me!

But winters here are harsh, we get lots of snow! but I've lived it! so no biggy! *smiles*

-shakes head laughing- Never mind doll, must be a fall thing.

Ah then a early happy birthday to you. -smiles-

I don't miss the harsh winters. Though I do miss snow. It's best left as vacation pleasures, when it can be enjoyed. Unlike hours trying to dig out a damned walkway under several feet of snow. -laughs-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:04 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

I don't miss the harsh winters. Though I do miss snow. It's best left as vacation pleasures, when it can be enjoyed. Unlike hours trying to dig out a damned walkway under several feet of snow. -laughs-

ok, lol! and I like snow, liek snow ball fights! *laughs*

but I don't much like shovelling it! we get a whole lot here! sweatdrop  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:15 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-grins- That and other activities one can enjoy in the snow and ice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:58 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Yes, this is true! for I love ice skating! and skiing too *smiles*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:40 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

That's for those who don't need the adrenaline rush. -slowly smirks-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:58 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Could be! I guess! why, you into snow boarding? fast action ? *laughs*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-grins- Snowboarding, it's got its moments. I prefer a bit more excitement though. I rather enjoy ice racing. -grins- On two wheels. Base jumping comes in a close second.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:56 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-grins- Snowboarding, it's got its moments. I prefer a bit more excitement though. I rather enjoy ice racing. -grins- On two wheels. Base jumping comes in a close second.

wow you must be really fit then! that's pretty breath taking sports! wow just the base jumping surprised just looks amazing! smile  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:53 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

wow you must be really fit then! that's pretty breath taking sports! wow just the base jumping surprised just looks amazing! smile

-chuckles- For the thrill of the moment, that rush of adrenaline... -grins- Doll you've no idea until you try it. Once you do, you're hooked. There's no going back, that rush claims you. It's like a tattoo, piercing or branding, stopping at only one is impossible. -smirks-  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games