Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Robojack corner

Steadfast Friend

15,615 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:21 am
TY!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:30 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Yes, this is true! for I love ice skating! and skiing too *smiles*

That's for those who don't need the adrenaline rush. -slowly smirks-

Could be! I guess! why, you into snow boarding? fast action ? *laughs*

-grins- Snowboarding, it's got its moments. I prefer a bit more excitement though. I rather enjoy ice racing. -grins- On two wheels. Base jumping comes in a close second.

wow you must be really fit then! that's pretty breath taking sports! wow just the base jumping surprised just looks amazing! smile

-chuckles- For the thrill of the moment, that rush of adrenaline... -grins- Doll you've no idea until you try it. Once you do, you're hooked. There's no going back, that rush claims you. It's like a tattoo, piercing or branding, stopping at only one is impossible. -smirks-

well sounds cool! how are you Raven? haven't seen you around!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:33 am
Robojack corner
TY!

ty for what?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:57 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-grins- Snowboarding, it's got its moments. I prefer a bit more excitement though. I rather enjoy ice racing. -grins- On two wheels. Base jumping comes in a close second.

wow you must be really fit then! that's pretty breath taking sports! wow just the base jumping surprised just looks amazing! smile

-chuckles- For the thrill of the moment, that rush of adrenaline... -grins- Doll you've no idea until you try it. Once you do, you're hooked. There's no going back, that rush claims you. It's like a tattoo, piercing or branding, stopping at only one is impossible. -smirks-

-chuckles- Tired, sore, but doing well. How are you doing doll? I've been around, sometimes I'm here more often that others, but I've been around. -smirks-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:05 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles- Tired, sore, but doing well. How are you doing doll? I've been around, sometimes I'm here more often that others, but I've been around. -smirks-

Ah, sorry to hear you hurt are sore I mean, hehe *what were you doing? nvm!!.. sad But I'm doing well! Had fun in Karate class last night! except the sensei made us do some really high kicks loland the warm up was long! but cool ! yep I take karate! and I'm glad you're still around! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:14 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

Ah, sorry to hear you hurt are sore I mean, hehe *what were you doing? nvm!!.. sad But I'm doing well! Had fun in Karate class last night! except the sensei made us do some really high kicks loland the warm up was long! but cool ! yep I take karate! and I'm glad you're still around! wink

-chuckles amused- Work doll, work. Sometimes things get rough in my line of work. I have to deal with things accordingly. This time the doctor was disappointed, I didn't have to visit with him. -laughs-

Ah karate. -chuckles- I'll never look at that art the same after Sponge Bob. -laughs loudly- While it may be fun as well as healthy, it will always remind me of that show.

-grins- I don't see myself going anywhere doll. This is a good place to relax when I get the time.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:25 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles amused- Work doll, work. Sometimes things get rough in my line of work. I have to deal with things accordingly. This time the doctor was disappointed, I didn't have to visit with him. -laughs-

Ah karate. -chuckles- I'll never look at that art the same after Sponge Bob. -laughs loudly- While it may be fun as well as healthy, it will always remind me of that show.

-grins- I don't see myself going anywhere doll. This is a good place to relax when I get the time.

well it is good to stay far away from the doctor! cost alot in the states I hear!

and Sponge Bob and Karate? lol msut have missed that episode, lol!

And it's good you come and relax here! *smiles!*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:30 pm
Check this is cool! mrgreen

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

well it is good to stay far away from the doctor! cost alot in the states I hear!

-chuckles amused- I never said I was in the States at this moment doll. I could be anywhere.

Now about Sponge Bob and his addiction to karate, I shall present for your viewing pleasure, a below quality video that someone took of an early episode. Here is the clip doll. -chuckles-

http://youtu.be/Ddqt3cdiBvA

-smiles- What else would one do on a game site? Come to live their life? Sorry not this old fool. I tend to use it as a game to relax and chat with a few of the friends I have here as well as those from my real life that are here. -grins- We tend to have too much fun. -winks-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:56 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-chuckles amused- I never said I was in the States at this moment doll. I could be anywhere.

Now about Sponge Bob and his addiction to karate, I shall present for your viewing pleasure, a below quality video that someone took of an early episode. Here is the clip doll. -chuckles-

-smiles- What else would one do on a game site? Come to live their life? Sorry not this old fool. I tend to use it as a game to relax and chat with a few of the friends I have here as well as those from my real life that are here. -grins- We tend to have too much fun. -winks-

lol ok, so you may not bw in the States...cool!

and ok, I will watch it! thanks rofl

and no I don,t live my life here...you're funny! but I do relax and chat with friends as well silly! blaugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm
Queen-tintin

-smirks flashing fangs- Here's a couple I find... amusing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:04 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

HOLY! you smashin the pumpkins lol and lasering them! now that's cool! twisted rofl  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:05 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

and no I don,t live my life here...you're funny! but I do relax and chat with friends as well silly! blaugh

-smirks- Relax doll, I was pulling your leg. I'm in the States. This time work kept me here.

Ah being funny, yes. I've been told that I am. -grins- What's the point in coming onto a game site and being anything other than; funny. -winks-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:11 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-smirks- Relax doll, I was pulling your leg. I'm in the States. This time work kept me here.

Ah being funny, yes. I've been told that I am. -grins- What's the point in coming onto a game site and being anything other than; funny. -winks-

That,s alright, I can be pretty goofy too! lol being funny is good I do agree! blaugh

and it's ok, I know to you I'm just a virtual voice, not real! not sure lol..but it's all good! we come here to escape the real life drama! rofl  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:17 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

HOLY! you smashin the pumpkins lol and lasering them! now that's cool! twisted rofl

-laughs- Doll those aren't my pictures. I typically won't post any of my personal pictures online. I don't know about you doll, but we tend to go a little overboard with the firearms and explosives and pumpkins.

The second one is simple a laser light stuck in one pumpkin that's shining onto one that's been carved to look destroyed.  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games