Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am
Magnolia Sweet Tea
Uhhh, chews on gum, if I haven't already posted here (switches from one foot to the other), I'm on the Jedi Light Side... --- POP ---

Padme on the left and Anakin on the right in the following picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is someone else's work - very nice work!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

really love the pics Magnolia! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
-smirk amused- Dark side all the way.
hello! just got your glow thanks! heart

Thank you doll. -smiles-

np! wink *smiles back!*

-smiles- Perhaps once I finish my bump thread then add my other fish, I'll get more bumpers and players.

you have now 16 fish in your tank need 17...jelly fish drop gold too, not all at the same time of course..and higher trigger fish are getting pretty expensive in the mp..best hope id buying the 4th strike bundle..u get 4 higher triggers with gc! I know..always a gimmick! i'm saving up for that bundle...best are the blue dolphins they last like 4 months!

-chuckles amused- I'm out for a little bigger fish doll. I've managed to buy at lower prices from other tank owners, but still would like 7 other fish to add to my collection before I move my thread.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
-smirk amused- Dark side all the way.
hello! just got your glow thanks! heart

Thank you doll. -smiles-

np! wink *smiles back!*

-smiles- Perhaps once I finish my bump thread then add my other fish, I'll get more bumpers and players.

biggrin why yes for sure! why don't you make your thread right away! 4laugh make sure to open a seperate post for people to reply! xp

Working on that now. Still debating on a couple things I want to add. -chuckles thoughtfully-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Thank you doll. -smiles-

np! wink *smiles back!*

you have now 16 fish in your tank need 17...jelly fish drop gold too, not all at the same time of course..and higher trigger fish are getting pretty expensive in the mp..best hope id buying the 4th strike bundle..u get 4 higher triggers with gc! I know..always a gimmick! i'm saving up for that bundle...best are the blue dolphins they last like 4 months!

-chuckles amused- I'm out for a little bigger fish doll. I've managed to buy at lower prices from other tank owners, but still would like 7 other fish to add to my collection before I move my thread.

*smiles* ..well I'm sure you'll acquire them soon, you seem to have the knack and knowledge! wink good luck monsieur!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Thank you doll. -smiles-

np! wink *smiles back!*

*smiles* ..well I'm sure you'll acquire them soon, you seem to have the knack and knowledge! wink good luck monsieur!

-smiles then winks- Thank you doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:28 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Thank you doll. -smiles-

np! wink *smiles back!*

biggrin why yes for sure! why don't you make your thread right away! 4laugh make sure to open a seperate post for people to reply! xp

Working on that now. Still debating on a couple things I want to add. -chuckles thoughtfully-

*giggles!* Well the debate goes well lol! cheese_whine  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:30 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*smiles and winks right back!* and replies --anytime Mr.Raven! -- wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:34 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*laughs* you make me want to change to the dark side!... twisted  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:43 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Thank you doll. -smiles-

np! wink *smiles back!*

-chuckles amused- It goes slowly. Very slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*smiles and winks right back!* and replies --anytime Mr.Raven! -- wink

-smiles- You can call me Ryder doll.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*giggles* sometimes slow is good no??? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:46 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs then winks- I've tried to convince others to do so, only they seem to think others are better. As that saying goes, come to the dark side, we have more fun.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*giggles* sometimes slow is good no??? lol

-laughs loudly- Doll, depending on ones mood and way of thinking, it could be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs then winks- I've tried to convince others to do so, only they seem to think others are better. As that saying goes, come to the dark side, we have more fun.

*smiles wickedly* so I have heard! wink  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games