Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:00 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs loudly- Doll you might have touched something, but you didn't.

Pheww! lol rofl

-smirks then winks-

well I feel good had karate tonight! feel fit! love combats! blaugh and don't you be makin fun of it!*smiles*

-grins- Doll, working out always feels good. Though I don't mind a little combat training. Why would I make fun of that? I'm not a monster. Just built like one. -laughs-

lol I guess that's ok then! rofl you like the hulk or somethin? haha!

-laughs- Doll you could say that. -smirks-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-grins- Doll you know it. Online life has nothing on the real thing. -smirks- Reminds me of other things that don't compare to the real thing. -winks-

oh my, might of touched something there! lol and i agree the real thing is always the best! wink

-laughs loudly- Doll you might have touched something, but you didn't.

-giggles- I'm going to tell Kasai to smack you for me!! That's bad.... but funny as hell! blaugh

-grins showing tips of fangs- By all means doll. -winks-

Except with my luck, you'll like it if she does smack you! I can see it now..... let the wrestling begin! xd

-grins- What's wrong with that doll?  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smirks then winks-

well I feel good had karate tonight! feel fit! love combats! blaugh and don't you be makin fun of it!*smiles*

-grins- Doll, working out always feels good. Though I don't mind a little combat training. Why would I make fun of that? I'm not a monster. Just built like one. -laughs-

Make that the Incredible Bulk! Mr Tall and built like a brick shithouse! rofl

ohh ok then! smile cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:05 pm
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder

Can't be a monster. My sister kind of likes how you're built! But do you have to be so damn tall!!! Makes me feel short! xp

-laughs- Can't help what's in my genes doll. Nor how short you are. -winks-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:08 pm
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smirks then winks-

ohh ok then! smile cool!

-smirks amused- Though I am six and a half feet tall, I'm not an outhouse. My eyes aren't even brown.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ohh ok then! smile cool!

-smirks amused- Though I am six and a half feet tall, I'm not an outhouse. My eyes aren't even brown.

lmao! so you're not full of ...u know what! lol just kiddin, I believe you, see I have blue eyes, and stupid freckles! blaugh  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:18 pm
Raven Ryder
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder

Can't be a monster. My sister kind of likes how you're built! But do you have to be so damn tall!!! Makes me feel short! xp

-laughs- Can't help what's in my genes doll. Nor how short you are. -winks-

You're such a brat!! razz Yup! Getting Kasai to smack you! You'll both enjoy the wrestling! If that's what makes you two happy.......... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:22 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ohh ok then! smile cool!

lmao! so you're not full of ...u know what! lol just kiddin, I believe you, see I have blue eyes, and stupid freckles! blaugh

His eyes may not be brown but he can still be a shithead at times! lol Always the smartass!

Yah...yah.... I know! It's part of your charm Ryder! whee

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:27 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse

ohh ok then! smile cool!

His eyes may not be brown but he can still be a shithead at times! lol Always the smartass!

Yah...yah.... I know! It's part of your charm Ryder! whee

-grins- Thank you doll. -winks- You sister likes that charm as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:31 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ohh ok then! smile cool!

-laughs loudly- That depends on who you talk to doll. Freckles shouldn't be called stupid, it's part of who you are. Like dimples, unibrows, large ears, big noses, and other big things, or small ones. It's all part of who we are. -grins-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:35 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse

ohh ok then! smile cool!

-laughs loudly- That depends on who you talk to doll. Freckles shouldn't be called stupid, it's part of who you are. Like dimples, unibrows, large ears, big noses, and other big things, or small ones. It's all part of who we are. -grins-

ya I guess! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse

ohh ok then! smile cool!

ya I guess! smile

-smiles-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Happy _Tropical_Flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:19 pm
I'd like to think I am a good guy, so I would be on the Light Side. But I see how the Dark Side could be appealing. whee

Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games