Hi, my name is Professor Timothy Steele.

I'm a male.

I will be your Headmaster.

I'm 43 years old.

My birthday is December 14, 1983.

My dream job is Working in the Wizengamot.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 2002.

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with no one.

I may seem serious and straightfoward but I'm really pretty much a fun-loving guy, willing to help out where needed and very much an adventurous sort.

My background story is I was born to two wizards. I have a younger sister, as well as a nephew, though I haven't seen him since he was two. I went to school at Hogwarts, where I excelled in Wizard Law, History of Magic, Languages, and Arithmancy. I graduated from the school and went on to go into law.

However, at some point, my younger sister had a breakdown. Becuase of it, it was not really a good idea for her to keep her son, so my parents arranged to have him taken to his father. That was the last I saw of him, though I expect to see him at Hogwarts at some point.

I worked in the Wizengamot Administration Services before deciding to go on to try and teach at Hogwarts. I am glad to be back in Hogwarts, though it feels kind of weird to be back. I'm a professor as opposed to a student now.

Recently, I found out that my father and mother were murdered, and my sister had disappeared. I don't know if these two incidences are linked, though I suspect they are. Because of this, I approached my nephew for the first time in a decade and spoke with him. However, our conversation didn't go as planned, and he ran out. I also found a man I might be attracted to. Lukas Brighton. I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual yet, but there's only one way to find out, really.

I enjoy numbers, reading, helping people, a good time with friends, and a good debate.

I despise breaking the law, losing a debate, being sick, people considering me wrong for what I prefer, and getting into trouble.

I'm afraid of people finding out I'm homosexual. It's not necessarily smiled upon in a professional setting, and people start acting off around you for it. They could decide that I should be barred from what I enjoy and try and 'fix' me.

My strengths are debates and law, my two favorite pasttimes

My flaws are I cannot seem to transfigure to save my life, and my potions skills are deplorable.

I look like this

My wand is a English oak and dragon heartstring, 13 inches.

My pet is a owl named Copper.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
    ♐ Astronomy - A

♐ Charms - E

♐ Defence Against the Dark Arts - E

♐ Herbology - E

♐ History of Magic - E

♐ Potions - T

♐ Transfiguration - P

♐ Wizard Law - O

♐ World Studies - E

♐ Ancient Runes - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
    ♐ Charms - E

♐ Defence Against the Dark Arts - E

♐ Herbology - E

♐ History of Magic - E

♐ Wizard Law - O

♐ World Studies - E

♐ Ancient Runes - E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Well, no one knows my sister had a son, and she seems very disturbed lately. Also, no one also knows that I prefer guys. That's my own secret to keep.

~Spaz
Updates accepted by Essy 7.6.14