Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
Welcome to the Guild Halls [Read First]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 pm
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-XDigimon Organization Center

User Image_______________________________________________
Welcome to the Guild Hall located in the Grand Council Hall here in Unity City!!Here you can create a club for yourself and other members to partake in and, hopefully, better the bonds between both humans and digimon alike.

My name is Katherine Cross and as the Public Relations Chairman of The Grand Digital Council, I will be the moderator for all things pertaining to Guilds, guild-based events, as well as Guild Development. If you have any questions, I will be the one answering them.

In order to Create a Club here, you'll have to complete the following prerequisites:

1. You must have been a guild member (Of DTI) for 6 months

2. You must have 2 other people who want to start the Guild with you.

-Follow the ToS

-Use official DTI digimon that you own, unless you have permission to do so otherwise

- Don't spam in a club or additional threads, ESPECIALLY if you're not a member of said club

- No flaming other clubs or people.

- Although you can talk OOC, this is a part of the RP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:43 pm
The list of Clubs formed by members:

*POST ONCE in here of a link to your club after it has been approved and established. So that if one day in time your club is moved to the Graveyard, it can easily be recovered.
*If a club is vacant, any active member can take hold of that club and be elected as its commander. PM -InsertEgoHere- Liger and we will discuss your plans for that club.

-------------------------------------

Example:

Quote:
I made a club and i'm the captain. It's pretty simple but we're stating to kick it up. Here is our link:

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20098577

*Then the link is added to the list.

Post only if you have a running club~  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:50 pm
Additional note:

Easy Step-by-step Club Creation Instructions:

1. After you and your 'peeps' have aligned, create a new thread for your club of interest. Title the topic with a catchy theme or just bluntly state what type of club it is. If you are starting a new club then add [OPEN/ACCEPTING] to notify draw others attention.

2. After making your first post, reserve a minimum of three posts for future purposes. Feel free to add additional ones to satisfy your needs. You are not restricted.

3. If desired you can make your own ranking system, including mission. In fact we would recommend it if you plan on taking place in RP Tournaments! If you would like some rank symbols for the rp cards message Lief_7 or another crew member asking for them, you may also create your own. I also must create an emblem for your guild members to show off.

Crew/Mods assigned with the Digi Battle-field:

1. Lief_7
2. UnHolyFudge
3. Sun Hou Yi
4. X Kaos X

*Clubs that have no activity for more than two months will be moved to the graveyard. Those that are recent but lack active members, the topic will revert back to a regular topic, before being locked. It will stay there unless a crew of this forum is notified. Thank you~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm
Reserved

Dueling/Battling against other Groups:

1. Battling amongst other groups is promoted but should be carried out in the rp. Guild Tournaments will be held from time to time so be sure you are ready for them.

2. Feel free to battle whenever you want. There is no limit!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers