View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 pm
I have far too much free time on my hands, I swear. As one can imagine, this generally means I get MOAR RP IDEAS and the like. As you can also imagine, these are the type that will probably start simple and possibly goofy but will gradually get more complex and serious as time goes along. I've got several plot twists and events planned for each, but I'd be more than happy to hear any twists/ideas you might have if/once things get up and going. Also, unlike usual for my interest thread, I plan on making every roleplay that gets a significant number of interest votes. (Only votes that count are those that are stated in-thread.)

--

1. Bound by a Dream
Genres: Alternate Universe//Fantasy
Summary: A limited number of individuals fall into a coma only to end up in a dark and bizzare borderline steampunk fantasy world where nobody ever dies. It's a violent and desolate wasteland desperately in need of a hero, especially since the latest sealed-evil in a can was released from the chains that bound it. Depending on their greatest personal wish, each individual human will be granted a unique power. They will go through this realm of beasts to banish the monster once and for all, to return back to their home world, or possibly both.
Other: I suck at summaries and way more is planned than meets the eye, but please bear with me on this. I will draw characters and situations as I see fit/as we come across them and I see fit.

--

2. Experimentstuck
Genres: Alternate Universe//Homestuck Fanmade//Adventure//Fantasy
Summary: I've really been in a Homestuck craze as of late and I want to do a few experiments with a typical Homestuck RP. First of all, a session in which it is possible - but not guaranteed - for the protagonists to win. Second of all, I want to see if people can play well if given a sort of template to start with. Using this generator to make a basic idea to start with, players would create their individual character and play it to the best of their ability. I'm not unimaginably cruel, so I'd let people reroll until they're given something they could work with instead of just using the first result they get. (It's not like I can tell the difference anyway) Third, I want to practice drawing so I will be making random drawings of everyone's characters for any given situation we come to as I see fit. Obviously, there will be some classes and elements that are not in the original Homestuck series, which means we get to invent the meanings and capabilities of said elements/classes.
Other: Not very creative, I know. I'm just bored and I want to experiment a little.

--

3. Losers with Fangs
Genres: Comedy//Drama//Adventure
Summary: A vampire tries to thrive in a fictional city with his/her childe* and a dorky human(or dorky humans) who wants to become a vampire. This becomes difficult when there are other supernaturals to content with over control of the city's nightlife. The two main vampires (sire and childe) are still smallfries in the larger work of things, but who knows? Their luck and power might change drastically for the better or worse before they know it...
Other: Mostly want to try this one because I want to screw around with the Vampire Vannabe and Super Loser tropes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 pm
The first one sounds awesome. o3o  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Thank you! ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 pm
*glares at poll* Dammit, where's my multi-option? *cursor jumps between 1 and 2*

I should certainly hope my liking of 2 is obvious or so help me I will SMACK you woman!  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:02 pm
Multi-option is posted in thread. Votes in top don't count towards final result; they're more of a headcount estimate to be used alongside the real votes which are cast in-thread. 3nodding

Also, yay I'm not the only one voting for two~ User Image

*note that as the RP maker, I'm voting for most if not all of them  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm
I like them all but if i had to choose it would be the first one. *clicks 1 first on poll*  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 pm
I'll be making any of these that recieve enough posts, not just which ever gets the most votes. (So depending on how things turn out, I might make two of them - or possibly even all three if enough people show interest.) The poll at the top is just for gold and a tool to be used when making a pre-RP construction headcount, alongside the interest expressed in the thread. 3nodding

Regardless, thanks a bunch for voting! :3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:45 am
biggrin You hsh ideas! And I have exams tomorrow! I'll read tomorrow =w=  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 am
Option number one sounds epic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:33 am
Aya - Mmkay~ Good luck with your exams!

Reaper - Thank you! :3

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:37 pm
One and two sound interesting  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 pm
Minnta - Awesome. Thank you for the input! :3
---

So tallying up in-thread votes*, we've got:

1: 6 votes
2: 4 votes
3: 1 vote

--

*saying "I like them all" counts as a vote for all three. I'm making more than one if I can help it. And it seems like I will be at this rate, since I'm definately going to end up making 1 and I'll likely end up making 2 as well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers