Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Steele's Office (Current Headmaster) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The very next day after the sorting feast, Sun Henrick approached Professor Steele's office. He, as a prefect, should tell an adult of what's happening with the health of a student. Even though he would be violating the privacy of Valentina, it was probably for her own good. Sun knocked on the door, once, twice, three times. Let's hope he made the right decision.

{ooc; courtesy quote for mentioning Valentina in my post!}

mrs-lestrange

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:29 pm
Professor Bradbury
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Alumni ♚ Pure Blood ♚ Potions Professor
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Within just a couple classes, Elizabeth decided she had to see the Head Master. She rubbed her eyes, she had been up a majority of the last few weeks thanks to her later years and it was getting to the point of sending her fifth and sixth years to self study. She was getting exhausted by the rumors and bullying.

She knocked on the archway. "Head Master? May I speak to you?" she asked, pushing her glasses up and running a hand through the untamed curls.
ooc: xxxxx

IvorianAngel

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:50 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy was going over some correspondence when he heard the knock and the professor ask to come in. He'd hired her shortly after Christine had left to go home to France, and had figured she would be a good fit for the position. He however wasn't sure how the new potions mistress of the school was doing. Looking up, he nodded toward Elizabeth and stood, gesturing to a chair before him. "Miss Bradbury. Please come in. Also, just call me Timothy. I'm just Headmaster to the students. What can I do for you?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, what's Elizabeth doing here?
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

IvorianAngel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:24 am
Professor Bradbury
Hufflepuff Alumni ♚ Pure Blood ♚ Potions Professor
She was sure she looked like hell, she hadn't slept in weeks. She found her self a bit off in her head. "Well, um Timothy, I suppose I've fared better. Well in all honesty, I could fare much better. I attempted approaching teaching my classes a different way than I know many Professors have. As you know, I have also spent a majority of the term playing catch up.

"Well my newest years, took things rather well. A little disappointed, I could tell but rather well. Even my fourth years bit their tongue about my methods. Well now, my fifth and sixth years are out of control. For classes of Prefects and Captains and Quidditch players..... The amount of disrespect is appalling.

"I know that I'm not like most Professors. I also am aware I am not their typical Hufflepuff, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to reign them. I do things my way and we waste entire classes of students yelling at me. If I ignore the disrespect, they push it in my face. I revert to what they are used to from a Professor and I am still disrespected. I offer help and tutoring on my free time, offer every opportunity for extra credit. And it seems that the rumors o those classes have gotten out of hand to the point that I have heard even younger students have heard them.

"In all honesty, if I can't get those classes under control, short of drowning myself in a draught of peace, I am not sure I will be able to return next year. I love teaching, and potions, but I don't know if I have managed to sleep since I have arrived."

She was stood her ground. She was sorry she hadn't punished every student whether that meant deducting points or detention, but other than making all enemies prior to her review.
ooc: xxxxx

IvorianAngel

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy listened closely to her description of what was going on and frowned. Pulling out a file from his desk, he started going through it until he got to the classes in question. Looking over the roster, he winced. He saw who was in the sixth year class and knew where some of the trouble was coming from. Though he thought he could expect better from Veronica Kiss, unless there was something the girl found unjust. Jeremy Long and Gypsy Lovette, two of the other prefects in that class he figured were being troublemakers, unless they too saw something wrong. When he saw Dmitri Kamenev's name, he winced. It was no secret he had family in Azkaban, and he wondered where the trouble lay. He then looked over the fifth year roster and winced there too. Tanya Cherri was an opinionated girl, and David League was known for being a bit of a troublemaker as well. Making sure he knew at least the names of who might be responsible, he closed the file and looked Elizabeth in the eyes. "Well Miss Bradbury, if you feel they are being disruptive, then the easiest solution is to issue detentions and deduct house points. You have to be firm, otherwise they'll figure you can walk all over them. I can offer to sit in on these classes if you wish, to see what is going on, and maybe by doing so they realize they are treading water. Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest. Be consistent, be firm. If necessary, I can call them into my office to discuss their behaviour with them. Do you think that would help?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, what's Elizabeth doing here?
                                                    OOC:

IvorianAngel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:40 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          Looking Lovely in the Headmaster's Office with Theo, Professor Steele
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Furious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Ungrateful, disrespectful brat... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thє rαín ís fαllín' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє hídíng ín α sαfєr plαcє დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng drч αnd wαrm დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє fєєlíngs thαt í αdσrє დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata entered the Headmaster's office with her student close by, her expression not having softened even a bit on the way from her own. To be perfectly honest, she wanted to throw something. Hard. She could not fathom a student being so rude to their Head of House, and could not imagine what had entered the boy's head to think that he was entitled to behave in such a manner. The idea that he thought he could be justified for his words was mind-boggling, and infuriating. Once inside, she gave the Headmaster the rundown of what had occurred in her office, arms crossed. When she'd finished filling him in, she stood back, arching a brow, curious to see if the presence of the Headmaster would serve to shut Theo's mouth, or if the child would continue to complain. She remained, however, to see what Steele would have to say. She needed to know how Theo was to be punished, after all, being that he was in her house. She'd prefer points not be deducted since that would punish the entire house for his behavior, but given that Steele was not the head of house anymore, she would understand if he didn't see that way.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч tσєs, mαkєs mє crínklє mч nσsє
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ whєrєvєr ít gσєs, í αlwαчs knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє smílє, plєαsє stαч fσr α whílє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just tαkє чσur tímє, whєrєvєr чσu gσ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:17 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo walked in behind the woman, still as infuriated as could be, the most venomous of all scowls on his face that he has ever had. He quite frankly was extremely annoyed, and not because the fact that he was being punished...and it wasn't the fact that she brought him here. It was completely based on the fact that he had to deal with two people somehow 'knowing' why he spoke up. No, one, he had hardly spoke up at all until the end. All he said was he wasn't really going on vacation to clarify that he would be there and say for someone not to speak for him and gave the reason. Naturally, before he was going to be able to say anything for himself in this meeting however, he was going to have to calm a bit to avoid saying something that he truly would regret.

So, he took the time of the Head of House filling in the Head of House to do this. Meanwhile, silently coming up with something. People didn't know his relationship with his adoptive parents. Theo got a place to live...that's where the benefits seemed to end. Ever since he could no longer play football, he found himself not being able to connect with them at all, for they had only one means of communicating and that tie was severed. This was all involved in his thought process, but now that he thought about it, maybe it wasn't best to think about such a thing while trying to calm down. Because he wasn't fully calm by the time that she finished, but he was good enough. "Headmaster, I was fine...fine the whole time...fine with the punishment. I hardly said even the slightest of words until the girl covered herself by associating myself in the argument, to which I told her to speak for herself. She said to let our parents deal with us, to which I then said as aforementioned by the Professor here that I do not have parents. Sir, truthfully I haven't connected with my adoptive parents in a long time...ever since I starting attending Hogwarts. So, no, I do not even view them remotely close to what everyone else calls parents, nor do they now seem to view me as what would normally distinguish a son from a regular child of no relation, rather it seems now that my powers have surfaced, we've seemed to regress even further. Why do I say this? Because no, I wasn't trying to be rude, nor did I intend that at all, nor do I even think it came out with any more venom than my annoyance of being spoke for permitted. I was trying to do exactly what I did and that was convey the fact that she needs to speak for herself and not me. However, all of my outrage is rooted at the fact that I had to twice go through someone somehow 'knowing' my intention, and the only reason it was conveyed with such meanness was because the culmination of two people thinking they know what is best for me, all the while associating me in a way that could never be truly understood unless they got to know me first. She has no idea who I am; so how can someone truly present a good accusation of why I am doing something? I've told you this, but I'm completely fine with punishment because I agree the initial mistake was just that...a mistake, and feel that it is completely justified for anyone to give any punishment that they deem fit for me. I will, nor have I ever said a word to contest any consequence in which the professor here deemed fit for me. She could've kept me here through the summer and it would be justified, it is law, and that can not be fought, but I would take it a lot more kindly had people not taken it upon themselves to speak for me and know what my intention was," he said to the Headmaster, hoping his background in the class of Wizard Law would help him. Steele had taught him for the first few years and honestly, his argument, now presented to an even higher power, had to be well-structured, or it would not even be heard at all. It would just be looked past and instantly dismissed, which still could happen, but at least Theo knew one had to listen to it. He even attempted to speak in the most eloquent way possible.

Now, waiting for his punishment, he just kind of sat back in the seat. He had no idea what was coming and quite frankly, he didn't care.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:06 am
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy was having a really good cup of coffee as he had been going over the information on his desk. When he heard the staircase move, he looked up and noted that Amata had entered with a student in tow. He blinked. What was going on? He listened Amata and then Theo spoke up before Timothy had a chance to speak. He frowned. Apparently Theo didn't understand the concept of holding his tongue to avoid more trouble. He steepled his hands, deciding to wait until Theo was finished before speaking up. "That will be ten points from Gryffindor Mr. Gibbs. Please, allow me to speak before you start going on about why exactly you are here. Specifically since it was your mouth that got you into trouble to begin with."

He motioned for Theo and Amata to take a seat with a scrutinizing gaze, the same gaze he used when he was in the courtroom. He then decided to go into what exactly Theo had done to get into trouble. "Regardless whether or not you acknowledge you have parents, you do still have them. Also, from what I understand, you came to the school with alcohol paraphernalia and proceeded to use it at a school function. To assume that would go unpunished, regardless of whether or not there was actual alcohol inside would be a dereliction of my duties as well as Professor Harlowe's as your caretakers at this school. And actually, it would not be justified to hold you here nor would it be lawful to hold you into the summer months without the express written consent of your parents. However, that is not the reason you have been brought to my office. You have been brought to my office for the matter of speaking to your head of house in a disrespectful and aggressive manner. That would be why you were brought here, Mr. Gibbs. That shall be the matter we shall discuss today."

Timothy frowned, his eyebrows drawing together on his face. "I do not know the circumstances at your home, nor do I care about them. The manner in which you decided to behave suggests to me that you have no respect for authority. In this school, you will respect your fellow students and the faculty. This is supposed to be a haven for learning, not a place where students act out in any manner in which they see fit. I do not care who you are, you will behave as a gentleman should while within this school. Consider this your preparation for adulthood. You will not get anywhere after Hogwarts if you continue to behave this way. I assure you that the officials in the Ministry of Magic will be the same. As Professor Harlowe has already issued a punishment for the alcohol consumption at the Ball, I will not give you anything further regarding that. However, I will tell you you will serve detention, in my office, for your behavior to your head of house. You will report to me when the break is over every evening for a week for your transgression. Am I clear, Mr. Gibbs?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Excuse me?
                                                    OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:37 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo sat there for a moment, taking in what the Headmaster had said, biting his tongue through the whole time. Theo knew that this was the end line for him and the authority really didn't get any higher in the school; so really, anymore and he might have gotten some sort of temporary suspension or something. "Yes sir," he said as the man finished, trying to stay as calm as possible. The ten points weren't that bad and he really didn't mind it...as long as the Headmaster heard him out, which to some degrees he had. Of course...he did take her side, which really at this point he expected. But the reason why he didn't try to say anything back was mainly the fact that the man didn't throw any accusation at him, rather, just straight up facts, which was the only problem he had with Harlowe in the first place.

As the man went through, Theo seemed to just do a series of nods. As much as he wanted to fight on his own behalf, this was the Headmaster after all. Considering the fact that he had already managed to piss off his Head of House, he thought twice about pissing off the Headmaster. As the Headmaster had posed a question to him, he knew not to say anymore than expected this time around. Plus, he was okay with the terms really, finding himself preferring to spend that time in the Headmaster's office rather than Harlowe's, mainly because of the previous argument. He himself didn't feel comfortable with it at all and he could only imagine Harlowe. At least he knew one thing, he would have one less elective to worry about the next year. "Yes sir," he said to the man, nodding his head.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:46 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Herbology > Headmaster's ) xxxx( Nervous ) xxxx( Class of First years > Professor Steele ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: }}

ucianne quietly, after a good 20 minutes, finally found the right place to go. Walking up to the door, she gawked at the majesty of the carving of the great eagle. Gently rubbing her finger tips along it's wings, she sighed - before all this that's all she wanted, was to be an artist. Silly, yes, but it's what she wanted.

Looking around her for a knocker, or even a door handle, she pulled out her map again, sure of where she was. Nodding to re-assure herself, she put her crudely drawn map back in her breast pocket and shrugged, knocking on the Eagle's head.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Quote:

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

"Hey, Skittles, what's the password?"

Timothy frowned as he approached the entrance to his office, seeing the statue of the gargoyle apparently addressing some girl he vaguely recognized from the Sorting. Well, it was hard to miss, considering she had dreadlocks that were in every colour imaginable in her hair. He was suddenly reminded of Gypsy Lovette, a student that recently graduated and her penchant for multicoloured hair. As he doubted it was the Lovette, he instead cleared his throat and gestured, watching as the gargoyle leapt to the side. "Miss Feldmont, correct? Any particular reason you're visiting me today, or did you just get lost?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, student coming up to my office, odd, but not unheard of...
                                                    OOC:

SharkieBait

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:38 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Headmaster's ) xxxx( Nervous ) xxxx( Professor Steele ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

User Image

ucianne jumped as the Eagle spoke to her after she just gently rubbed his marble over - awkward to say the least. With a chuckle, she was about to address it when it moved, revealing a staircase behind it. Friggin' NEATO! Jumping again and spinning around, her noted the male voice she heard belonged to the man we wanted, yet dreaded, to see - Professor Steele. Swallowing as she gave him a small bow, she nodded.

"Both, if that makes sense. Got lost on the way here, accidentally found it anyway. Not meanin' to interrupt your day, of course Professor, but I'd like a small amount of advice, that.... might turn into assistance - if I can procure that, that is." Moving off to the side of the staircase so as to let him go to where he wanted, she put her hands behind her back and watched him as he moved.

Diamond Wales

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy cocked an eyebrow and looked the girl over a moment before he gestured for her to follow, mounting the stairs and opening the door to his office before taking a seat. He gestured to the seat before his desk, and still with that curious expression on his face, folded his hands together and waited. "Well, Miss Feldmont, what can I help you with? It hasn't been that rough of a start to the school year, has it? I'm also curious as to why you didn't approach Professor Amorocho with this, as he is your head of house."

════════════════════════

OOC:

SharkieBait

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:18 pm

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Headmaster's ) xxxx( Nervous ) xxxx( Professor Steele ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

User Image

ucianne followed him quietly and closed the door behind her, facepalming herself quietly at his question - she totally forgot about him! Heck, she wasn't even sure who he is! Biting her lip at the thought, she moved into the offered seat and took a deep breath, folding her hands on her lap after removing her satchel and letting it sit to her left.

"I'll be honest Professor, I haven't the faintest clue who he is yet - I haven't been introduced. That being said, I'm unsure of what he looks like either, or I would've attempting seeking him out instead of you. Would you prefer I go and seek him out? I just figured I'd come to you as my situation involves a Professor, not another student." Pulling her lips back between her teeth, she gently bit them, moving a bit in her seat to get more comfortable - she'd hope she'd never come here unless sent and even then - she hoped to have spent her 7 years here without ever setting foot near that gorgeous Eagle outside.

Diamond Wales

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy watched the girl sit and then get into some conversation about the fact that she didn't know who Amorocho was, or what he looked like. Timothy just shook his head and sighed. "That would have been easy to remedy. You could have asked any number of paintings in the school, any of the ghosts, well, except Peeves, that is, or any number of the suits of armour about who your head of house was. They would have directed you his way. However, as I am here now and you have my undivided attention, I will listen. And yes, your head of house can be reached regarding anything any professors in the school. That is their job, after all. I used to be the head of house for Gryffindor, after all, so I should know. Now, what problem do you have, and which professor do I need to talk to? Or actually, shouldn't you be in class right now? I'm pretty sure that the first years have Professor Hill right now, if I'm not mistaken."

════════════════════════

OOC:

SharkieBait

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces