Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Steele's Office (Current Headmaster) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:05 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Headmaster's ) xxxx( Nervous ) xxxx( Professor Steele ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

[ Click Picture For Profile ]
      User Image

•♥• the xxW I T C H ---- ꟽⱯꟽɃØ[xx
                                                xxxxxxxLucianne Feldmont. ----- {{ OoC :: }}

ucianne's jaw fell open at his remarks. They bloody TALKED?! Oh, she'd have to talk to one some day. But, she shook her head slightly before blinking and coming back to the task at hand - she felt stupid right now.

"I." She paused, taking a breath before speaking again. "I didn't know they could talk. My mistake, I'll be sure to remember that next time." She quickly reached down and took out her enchanted quill and wrote that info on the back of her DADA notes and put it back in her satchel before sitting correctly again and taking another deep breath.

"Yes Sir, I am supposed to be in his class. That is why I am here. I just..." She broke off, unsure how to phrase it without sounding like the whiny brat she realized she was being. But at the same time, it's her hair - screw him. Sitting up straight and putting on a hard face, she spoke fast.

"Professor HIll told me to remove my hair and he removed points from my house for having my hair how it is. I, personally, think that's unfair. I understand there are rules in place that I'm unaware of - I had just less than two weeks to prepare for Hogwarts, so that fault falls upon me solely." She paused to catch her breath and let her mind word her next sentence correctly - at least to her.

"I don't want to remove my hair, it may seem strange to you here in the magical world, but it's important to me in a Muggle sense. I can attempt dying it non-colored, but I like it how it is." She locked eyes with him, her lids slightly puffy as she fought off a couple tears her frustrated self wanted to shed.

"Please don't make me take them off."

Diamond Wales

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬ •◢◣• ▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy cocked an eyebrow as he listened to the girl go into why she had come up to his office. While yes, he knew that Jason was quite rough, and tended to be blunt to the point it hurt, he was nevertheless fair about what he did. He never would have deducted points for something like hair unless it was prompted by something else that happened. And considering that she was supposed to be in his class, she must have walked out. He frowned, watching her now as she fidgeted. She was hiding something, and his years in law told him that she was trying to play the victim card. He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he considered what he knew of Jason versus what he was hearing from her. "Was there something that prompted him removing points from you in addition to the hair? I know Professor Hill, he's lived in Hogsmeade for years, and has dealt with many students from the school. While yes, he can come off as abrasive, I have never heard of him being unfair. Though, the fact that you walked out of his class isn't necessarily a good thing, either, which doesn't help your case any, Miss Feldmont. There is also the fact that we do have a dress code at Hogwarts, as well as a uniform. I am certain that back in my day, Professor McGonagall, who was the head of my house, would have demanded the same. However, there has to be an impetus for the point removal, not just because of your hair. And you would be surprised at how many witches and wizards also decide to do something like what you are doing. It still holds that this is a school, and as such, you must abide by the rules of it. Every other student must abide by them, and I cannot for the life of me find a reason to give you the exception."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, student coming up to my office, odd, but not unheard of...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

SharkieBait

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:55 pm
      ۞ do not go ⥇ gentle into THAT GOOD NIGHT •♥•xx `rage against↩ THE DYING. ▋▍ of. the. light.

xxxx( First Year -- Ravenclaw ) xxxx( Headmaster's ) xxxx( Nervous ) xxxx( Professor Steele ) xxxx( some songs for you baby bird )

User Image

ucianne set her jaw and blinked her eyes, drying them in effect. She locked her eyes on him and took a deep breath, quoting Professor Hill.

"As for you, Miss Mambo, you will also go by your real name in this class, not by some ridiculous pseudonym. You will also take those ridiculous dreadlocks out of your hair. Those are a distraction, and I refuse to ave distractions such as that in my classroom. Twenty points from Ravenclaw for your ridiculousness." She paused and took a deep breath.

"I introduced myself as Mambo out of habit, it's been my nickname in the Muggle world for quite some time. I've usually pointed out my name is Lucianne beforehand, and then mention I prefer Mambo, regardless if the Professor cares to use it or not. It's a part of who I am, so I say it. Twenty points for a nickname is a bit much, but I can understand maybe ten for a habit I haven't broken from my Muggle days. No one is perfect on their first day, Professor or student alike." She took another deep breath to calm her rising anger - not at Professor Steele, of course, but at Professor Hill and his cruelty towards those who know none the better.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy sighed, thinking the girl just incriminated herself. If Jason said they were a distraction in his classroom, then her deciding to refuse to remove them and walking out of class did nothing for her case to keep her dreads. The fact that she obviously decided to use a nickname instead of her real name didn't help matters any either. He rubbed his forehead, thinking the girl was now possibly wasting his time. Regardless of whether or not people were perfect on their first day, he was now frowning at the girl. "So, you decided to introduce yourself by a pseudonym, and then he stated your hair was a distraction and then deducted you house points. From everything you have stated, he had every right, as that is his class. If he doesn't want distractions in his class, you should abide by that, as his is one of the more dangerous classes in the school. I am sorry, Miss Feldmont, but I am going to have to agree with Professor Hill here. And technically, you broke a school rule by walking out, so I do feel inclined to issue you a detention on top of your point loss for that action. I don't know what you were attempting to accomplish here, other than to try and become the exception at this school. I do not give anyone in this school special treatment. No matter who they are. If it was a disability, then yes, that is a legitimate exception, but this is not. I am sorry. As for your detention for walking out of class, Professor Hill's class, I am going to have to insist that you are going to spend it with him. He will have to inform you of when and where that is, as it would have to be convenient for him. Good day, Miss Feldmont."

════════════════════════

OOC:

SharkieBait

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SharkieBait

Quotable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:46 pm

User Image

ucianne chuckled at him and rose, bending down to take her bag.

"Exception? No. Fair treatment? Yes. There are others in my class with 'non-normal' hair colors, but, I'll keep from pointing that out to him, of course. I am easier to spot, so to speak. I'll serve detention with him every day of the year, and over the summer if he wants; that doesn't bother me at all. I will be keeping my hair as is, but, seeing as he's the only one to care about it that much, I'll just hide it for his class. Have a good afternoon Professor Steele." With the same salute and bow as she gave Professor Hill, she threw him another toothy grin and about-faced, moving to the door to open it and descend the stairs.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:35 am
User Image
                                                    And settles your soul

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy shook his head, thinking the girl was being, as Hill put it, ridiculous. "Miss Feldmont, I do believe your views on fair are skewed. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, maybe, the same people you are complaining of for having odd hair colours come by that naturally? Have you even asked them if they had dyed their hair? Miss Feldmont, by your definition, fair treatment would include forcing them to dye their hair all because you cannot have your dreadlocks in one class. Their natural hair colour. How, precisely, is this fair to them? You wish for me to punish them for how their genetic code happened to come out in contact with magic? That isn't fairness, that's called persecution, Miss Feldmont, and we do not discriminate in this school for any reason. Now, as you have decided to get into the topic of fairness and such, perhaps I should enlighten you a bit on something. Before I was the headmaster, I was the professor for Wizard Law, and before that, I worked in the Wizengamot. That would be the wizarding version of Parliament, by the way. The fact that you are deciding to have an attitude with the highest authority in this school does not bode well for your future here. Should you continue to have that attitude with me, or any of the other staff here, I am going to have to act, and should your actions disrupt the school's learning environment, it can and will result in expulsion. This isn't a threat, it isn't even a promise, this is just known fact. I have more problem with the way you have and are behaving than your hair. Perhaps you should adjust that before you go back into any classroom. Now, Miss Feldmont, I believe I do have duties I must attend to. Real duties, not dealing with imagined slights. Good day, and please do not walk out of another class unless you can reasonably prove that there happens to be an actual injustice going on in the classroom and not you seeming to throw a fit over something trivial." With that, Timothy stood, walked over, and showed Miss Feldmont out of the door and closed it firmly behind him. He then considered getting a bottle of scotch and offering it as a gift to Amorocho. He was certain the Alchemy professor would need it.

════════════════════════

OOC: This conversation is over, and sorry, but your character is getting an attitude with the headmaster. I am going to have to warn you not to do that unless you really do want your character expelled from school.

SharkieBait

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHeadmaster's Office
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxProfessor Steele
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ℓσσк αи∂ ѕтαяє ѕσ ∂єєρ ιи уσυя єуєѕ, ι тσυ¢н σи уσυ мσяє αи∂ мσяє єνєяу тιмєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи уσυ ℓєανє ι'м вєggιиg уσυ иσт тσ gσ, ¢αℓℓ уσυя иαмє тωσ σя тняєє тιмєѕ ιи α яσωxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕυ¢н α fυииу тнιиg fσя мє тσ тяу тσ єχρℓαιи, нσω ι'м fєєℓιиg αи∂ му ρяι∂є ιѕ тнє σиє тσ вℓαмєxxxxxx
                                                          '¢υz ι киσω ι ∂σи'т υи∂єяѕтαи∂, נυѕт нσω уσυя ℓσνє ¢αи ∂σ ωнαт иσ σиє єℓѕє ¢αиxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki entered the Headmaster's office, still not entirely sure how she was going to present her case. She was hoping that half-winging it and speaking from the heart would work to her favor. She didn't really want to run this club, but the rule restricting it was stupid, to be honest. And it'd help Rory. And she was sure there were plenty of other students who'd enjoy it as well. They weren't her focus, but obviously she couldn't get a rule changed and form a whole club for one kid. Even if that kid was her cousin, who was dealing with a dead mum, abusive relatives, relocating, and was generally a troublemaker from the start. She was sort of hoping to give him something to focus on, to keep him out of trouble. She knew he'd sworn off the graffiti, but that'd been pre-dead mum. Honestly, she didn't trust him to keep to the promise. And if the sketches she'd totally accidentally peeked at were any indication, no one wanted him plastering his new masterpieces all over the school.

spaceShe inhaled deeply, wishing she knew what to do with her hands. Standing in front of someone like this was awkward. Silence stretched out for a while, until eventually the Headmaster asked her what she wanted, in a tone that very much implied he'd been waiting on her to speak up. She felt her cheeks heat slightly.
                                                          "Uh, sorry, Professor," she replied. "Okay, the thing is, uh. So, I wanted to start a club. Which, I know, I shouldn't be coming to you about, but I actually have to. Uh, since according to school rules, um. Well, it's a drama club? For plays and all that, obviously. And apparently those are actually banned, because some crazy professor way back when royally messed up a production and nearly destroyed the Great Hall, or whatever."

space... Right, well, that was certainly going to sell her case, she thought sarcastically. "Anyway, the thing is, um. I think that it's not actually all that bad of an idea to have one? Like, we've got the music club, and the art club, it seems only fair to have a drama club, too. Some kids like that stuff. And like, the only reason the whole thing went crazy before was because the professor who wanted to put on the play made some stupid calls on how to go about it. I think if we established that things had to be kept, uh, simple, it'd be fine. No engorgement charms on flobberworms or whatever." She paused, biting her lip, hands twisting together behind her back. "Uh, I just think it'd be a good, um. Outlet. For some students. Who don't really have a decent one right now. Fills a different niche, basically." She'd tried to talk Rory into joining art club, but he'd had zero interest in it. She knew he'd been involved in the theater club at his muggle school, though, mostly helping with sets. Though, she heard he'd been in a couple of plays, too. And helped with makeup, which she found hilarious. Hopefully, if she got this approved, he'd go for it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxgσт мє ℓσσкιиg, ѕσ ¢яαzу, му вαву - ι'м иσт муѕєℓf ℓαтєℓу
                                                          xxxxxxι'м fσσℓιѕн, ι ∂σи'т ∂σ тнιѕ, ι'νє вєєи ρℓαуιиg муѕєℓf
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвαву ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє '¢υz уσυя ℓσνє'ѕ gσт тнє вєѕт σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ вαву уσυ'яє мαкιиg α fσσℓ σf мє, уσυ gσт мє ѕρяυиg αи∂ ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ωнσ ѕєєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'¢υz вαву уσυ gσт мє, уσυ gσт мє, ѕσ ¢яαzу вαву, gσт мє ℓσσкιиg ѕσ ¢яαzу ιи ℓσνє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been surprised when Kiera had come up to his office, but had decided to wait until she spoke first before he could figure out why. After prompting her to say something, he listened carefully to the proposal she had. His eyebrows rose into his hairline as he heard it, knowing full well the practice of putting on plays had been banned at Hogwarts since Dippet had been headmaster. And of course, as soon as the request had left Miss Murdoch's mouth, the very first to protest was Dippet himself "Out of the question! The last time someone did that, the castle nearly burned to the ground. There is a blanket ban against performances for a reason, young lady!"

"Oh please," Phineas Black drawled, "just because you had to deal with lawlessness in your day doesn't mean we all had to. Why, when I was headmaster-"

"You would have what? Hung the perpetrators from their thumbs in the Great Hall?" Dilys Derwent scoffed. "It's no wonder you were the least liked headmaster of the school."

"At least I didn't kiss students' boo-boos and send them off to bed with hot chocolate." Phineas rolled his eyes and then leveled a glare at Armando. "You, however, were too soft and that's why you had so many troubles during your tenure. First the fire, then the Chamber of Secrets. I daresay that you've probably had other troubles that we don't know about."

"How about we let the current headmaster decide for himself what course to take?" Timothy hadn't quite been paying attention to Dumbledore, who had been seemingly asleep in his own portrait. "He is quite fond of order, and I believe he can make his own decisions."

Timothy sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
                                                "I would suggest two things for this to be possible. One, any production has to be approved by me or any other headmaster before you start it, and two, please stick with harmless spells, enchantments, or the like for props. That way we can avoid the problems we had from the last play." His eyes then drifted to the former headmasters' portraits, noting that Dippet looked particularly sour about his decision. "Otherwise, I don't see why we can't have a drama club in the school again. They certainly weren't available when I was a student." He steepled his fingers, waiting for Kiera's agreement and thinking that he was being fair. After all, there were plenty of ways that they could put on plays without endangering staff, students, or the school itself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I think I need to put a silencing charm on some of the portraits when certain topics come up...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHeadmaster's Office
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxProfessor Steele
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ℓσσк αи∂ ѕтαяє ѕσ ∂єєρ ιи уσυя єуєѕ, ι тσυ¢н σи уσυ мσяє αи∂ мσяє єνєяу тιмєxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнєи уσυ ℓєανє ι'м вєggιиg уσυ иσт тσ gσ, ¢αℓℓ уσυя иαмє тωσ σя тняєє тιмєѕ ιи α яσωxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕυ¢н α fυииу тнιиg fσя мє тσ тяу тσ єχρℓαιи, нσω ι'м fєєℓιиg αи∂ му ρяι∂є ιѕ тнє σиє тσ вℓαмєxxxxxx
                                                          '¢υz ι киσω ι ∂σи'т υи∂єяѕтαи∂, נυѕт нσω уσυя ℓσνє ¢αи ∂σ ωнαт иσ σиє єℓѕє ¢αиxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki almost swore under her breath when the portraits started bickering. She'd heard about the former headmasters having a residence of sorts in the office, but she hadn't considered the implications when she'd come here to ask Steele about the club. Now, she was regretting coming here for the conversation. It'd seemed like the proper thing to do at the time, and since she was really hoping this would work out, she'd reasoned that going the proper way was the right way. In retrospect, she might've been better off just ambushing the man after dinner one night. Oh, well. Hindsight and all that.

spaceShe could feel her heart sinking, though, certain that this wasn't going to go any sort of way she wanted it to as she listened to the portraits bickering. She didn't know any of them, having not paid very much attention in History of Magic if they'd been mentioned, and not really caring enough about the school's history to read up on it outside. She did recognized Dumbledore, but that was about it. And he was like, the most famous one, aside from the founders, so she didn't exactly count that. From what she could guess, though, she'd bet the man pitching a fit was the one who'd banned them in the first place. It took everything in her not to point out that maybe he shouldn't be blanketing everyone with the poor decision making skills of the professor who'd burned down the Great Hall... And himself, for not being a better supervisor over the whoel fiasco. She doubted saying as much would win her any points.

space'Oh, thank you, you great, magnificent, miserable b*****d,' she thought when Dumbledore spoke up, effectively giving the floor to the current Headmaster. She focused her attention back, waiting for the axe to fall. To her surprise, though, Steele considered it. He practically gave it the go-ahead, just with some reservations. She nodded excitedly.
                                                          "Oh, I totally agree," she said, specifically in reference to the restrictions on the spells. "Um, I know clubs have to have professor sponsors, will you be doing that, or should I pitch it to someone else? I figure, whoever it is, I can like, run a spell list by them for whatever we come up with as far as effects and stuff. If you could, like, recommend someone you think'd be, you know. Trustworthy, so that you don't have to babysit... Or maybe you wanna babysit, it's whatever you wanna do. I mean, I don't figure on doing anything showy anyway, but I'm graduating so whatever, like, restrictions or safety nets you wanna put in place to make sure whoever has it after me, and after them, and et cetera, all that." She inhaled sharply, realizing she'd been rambling for a rather long time. "Point being, um, obviously everything's gonna get run by you, or someone you say it can get run by. As for plays, I mean, I was figuring on starting pretty small, something really common and easy. Shakespeare or something, who doesn't like Shakespeare, you know? Or something more modern, I dunno, I've gotta research. I might put it to a vote. I can... I can give you a list? And you can approve whatever on the list, and then the club can vote." She nodded. That sounded like a good idea. He'd specified that he personally had to approve the plays, so that wasn't an issue. She just wanted to put a sort of checks and balances in place for the enchantments. Merlin only knew what the kids after her would come up with and think qualified as 'harmless'.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxgσт мє ℓσσкιиg, ѕσ ¢яαzу, му вαву - ι'м иσт муѕєℓf ℓαтєℓу
                                                          xxxxxxι'м fσσℓιѕн, ι ∂σи'т ∂σ тнιѕ, ι'νє вєєи ρℓαуιиg муѕєℓf
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвαву ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє '¢υz уσυя ℓσνє'ѕ gσт тнє вєѕт σf мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ вαву уσυ'яє мαкιиg α fσσℓ σf мє, уσυ gσт мє ѕρяυиg αи∂ ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ωнσ ѕєєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'¢υz вαву уσυ gσт мє, уσυ gσт мє, ѕσ ¢яαzу вαву, gσт мє ℓσσкιиg ѕσ ¢яαzу ιи ℓσνє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy nodded along with Kiera's assessment about having a professor besides him supervise the club. It made sense, and he could think of several that would be particularly good at the job. However, there was one that was currently at the top of the list, simply because she knew her charms inside and out. "I can make a list of plays that you can have a vote on, though if there are others that you would want you'd have to make a request for those. Though, depending on the Shakespearian play, it might not avoid all the problems, but they're certainly tamer than others I can think of. As for a professor to suggest, I'd recommend Professor Shoichet. She would definitely know enough about charms that you can use for performances."

He heard Dippet muttering in his frame again, though he chose to ignore it, especially since he could almost sense Black was tempted to throw some more sharp remarks at the other portrait. Instead he drew out a piece of paper to start writing a note for Elsbeth to read up on what he had recommended and his suggestion about her overseeing the club. "I'm writing a note for you to take to Professor Shoichet now, explaining your request. It will be up to her if she accepts or declines, but should she accept, I expect that you listen to her." He finished the letter and handed it over to Kiera. "Otherwise, I hope that your club goes well. Have a good day, Miss Murdoch."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I think I need to put a silencing charm on some of the portraits when certain topics come up...
                                                OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy was beyond annoyed. He'd been given a report that two of his students had been caught cheating on their OWLs by having Celeste Kinsley do her brother Sorin's exams. Obviously that sort of thing was not permitted, and he was going to have to dole out punishments. Thankfully he had already called both students in question to his office, and now he was giving them his best courtroom look, eyes narrowed as he watched them both. He wasn't in the mood for excuses, but he had to figure out exactly why they deemed it necessary to cheat on the exams. Unfortunately his hands were tied regarding the consequences, but that was neither here nor there, as he still would have liked to hear what happened and why they felt they could get away with it.

Looking over the twins, he cleared his throat and glanced down to the papers before him before returning his gaze to them both.
                                                "Mister Kinsley, Miss Kinsley, I have heard reports that you both were caught cheating on your exams. I am not going to pretend that there is any excuse that you can give me that would prevent me from doling out the consequences, but I would like to ask you exactly why you felt the need to do so. Mister Kinsley, you apparently were having your sister take your exams for you, and Miss Kinsley, you were impersonating him to do so." He crossed his arms and looked over them both. "I would like to hear it from both of you, now, as to why you felt the need to do this."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Great, now I get to deal with expulsions again...
                                                OOC:

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, all тнe paιn and ѕυғғerιng
                                                  тнere'ѕ вeaυтy ιn тнe вleedιng, aт leaѕт yoυ ғeel ѕoмeтнιng
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care enoυgн тo carry on
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

spaceSorin hadn't known why exactly they'd been called before the professor, but he had his suspicions. As the Headmaster spoke, the sinking feeling in his stomach grew. They'd been caught. He didn't know how, but they had. He managed a glance out of the corner of his eye at his sister, who was doing a decent job of keeping a straight face. The only sign of her distress was a slight widening of her eyes and the tension in her jaw. He looked back to Steele, his own expression a mirror of hers. If they were being brought before the headmaster, he doubted there was any sense in trying to cover it up. They'd been caught. Now all he could do was try and protect his sister.

spaceHe gave an apathetic shrug of his shoulders, so at odds with the churning in his gut. He was very good at pretending not to care about things. Excellent at it, in fact.
                                                  "I made her do it," he replied with feigned disinterest, ignoring the way her head turned sharply towards him. She was going to be angry. But better angry than... well. Whatever their father did to her if he discovered it'd been her idea in the first place. Things would be bad enough knowing that she'd done it in the first place. "I'm her brother, she has to do what I say, and I didn't want to take them. So I didn't."

spaceCeleste visibly twitched, clearly torn between knowing why he was doing this and not wanting him to try and take the fall for her. He wasn't sure what the consequences would be for this, but he knew for a fact that the school wouldn't do anything to them worse than what their father would. And if he could make it seem like it was mostly his own fault, he figured things might be a little easier for her. She wouldn't escape punishment altogether, of course. Somehow she was supposed to both fulfill the obligation of following his lead at all times, but not breaking rules. When faced with the conundrum of which directive to break, one would think she'd be praised for following the rules and ignoring her brother. But they both knew that wouldn't have been the case, even if what he was saying were true.

spaceThere was a long silence, and then, barely above a whisper, "How did we get caught?" Sorin frowned a little, glancing at her. It wasn't like her to speak in front of authority figures. Not when he was present, anyway. She didn't even participate in class discussions for fear it would be viewed as insolence. Whenever he (or her betrothed, gag him) was present, she had no voice. That was the rule. The fact that she was speaking up now showed just how shaken she was. And how badly she wanted an answer. They'd been careful. So where had they gone wrong?

нere'ѕ тo вeιng нυмan, тaĸιng ιт ғor granтed
                                                  тнe нιgнѕ and lowѕ oғ lιvιng, тo geттιng ѕecond cнanceѕ
                                                  ι wιѕн ι ĸnew wнaт ιт waѕ lιĸe тo care aвoυт wнaт'ѕ rιgнт or wrong
                                                  ι wιѕн ѕoмeone coυld нelp мe ғιnd ғιnd a place wнere ι вelong

wнere - Headmaster's Office
                                                  wнen - Late Spring 2043
                                                  wιтн - Professor Steele, Celeste
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:12 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image

I wake up every evening
                                          With a big smile on my face
                                          And it never feels out of place
                                          And you're still probably working
                                          At a nine to five pace
                                          I wonder how bad that tastes

Jarrett did not expect to get cracked across the face by the damn one legged gryffindor kid. He also didnt expect a ten person pile up. He had heard the prefect call out to stop but he was trying to shield himself from some girl he didnt even care about. Sometime late a loud bang cause it all to stop. He looked over from where he was being held by his shirt to see the headmaster looking stern. 's**t' Jarrett thought. He was so getting detention He got up and agressively straited himself while side eying the other kid that grabed him, a fellow slytherin with a weird accent. The whole walk of shame up to the head masters office and even as he stood waiting he had his arms crossed and was glaring daggers at the other kids who decided to be noble twats. Sighing he just wanted this over with. His fun was already ruined

Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
                                                              Where'd it all go wrong?
                                                              But the list goes on and on
                                                              And truth be told I miss you
                                                              And truth be told I'm lying

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier didn't fight half assed. He was thankful it wasn't one against five. He hardly heard the prefect when he tackled one of Jarrett's dumb lackeys to the ground to punch him. He did get startled by the loud bang that came later. Xavier's heart dropped when he saw the headmaster. He really hopped he wasn't getting expelled. He like his magic school and didn't want to have to go to muggle school again. He would learn a curse just for Jarrett if he got expelled for Jarrett being an a*****e. He tried to hold his head high on the walk to the headmasters office. Jarrett didn't deserve to see his worry. Surely he would just get detention once the headmaster heard him out? Right?

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

Miss Gryffindork

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ ιт were any colder ι coυld dιѕengage
                                                  ιғ ι were any older ι coυld acт мy age
                                                  вυт ι don'т тнιnĸ тнaт yoυ'd вelιeve мe
                                                  ιт'ѕ noт тнe way ι'м мeanт тo вe
                                                  ιт'ѕ jυѕт тнe way тнe operaтιon мade мe

spaceIt wasn't that Kendall had no respect for prefects, or the authority they possessed. It was more, she was in the heat of the moment, and it had taken her a rather long moment to realize that some of the shouting happening was anything other than trash talk. So, if she got a couple of blows in after the bulk of the fighting had stopped because it took her a moment to register, well, that wasn't her fault, now was it?

spaceStill, she wasn't feeling any better about her circumstances when the headmaster showed up and ordered them all to his office. Actually, now that the adrenaline was wearing off, she was bloody terrified. Not that her parents were strict of anything, but she didn't think they were going to take this whole 'got into a fight' thing very well. If she told them she was defending her classmates, they might be willing to forgive her, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to be in a ton of trouble. Then again, she was at school. What could they do? Maybe they'd decide whatever punishment she got from the Headmaster was enough. Hopefully. Otherwise, she was pretty sure Christmas was going to be ruined. Still, she was concerned; when the fighting had stopped, Lee was nowhere to be found. It took everything in her not to demand to be told where he was, and if he was okay. The whole fight was kind of a blur; she didn't think he'd been involved, but what did she know?

ι aм noт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ, тнιѕ paѕѕιon ιѕ a plagιarιѕм
                                                  ι мιgнт joιn yoυr cenтυry вυт only on a rare occaѕιon
                                                  ι waѕ тaĸen oυт вeғore тнe laвor paιnѕ ѕeт ιn and now
                                                  вeнold тнe world'ѕ worѕт accιdenт, ι aм тнe gιrl anacнronιѕм

wнere - Headmaster's Office
                                                  wнen - November 2044
                                                  wιтн - Prof. Steele, Jo, Fighters
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Quote:

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out