Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Steele's Office (Current Headmaster) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:23 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia stopped fighting the moment she spotted the prefect grunting as she felt a fist in her side she missed dodging and moved out of the way of any others. As she moved away from out from the worst of it she spotted Brennie taking Lee somewhere else, probably the hospital wing. And of course luck would be on their side that the headmaster would be out on one of his weird strolls and see them sending up loud bangs (which she considered totally unnecessary but whatever) to stop the remainder of the fight. She went back over to Bethany with a shrug to grab her bag and follow the crowd the the office. She was pretty sure she wasn't the first or the last Ellis to be sent there, especially with her idiot brother and equally stupid cousins. Honestly she wasn't even that worried about the letter that would eventually be sent home, her parents would probably either laugh or ask how the fight went. Her grandmothers on the other hand, that was a different matter. Making it to the office she wondered if it'd be rude to take a seat on the floor, all that fighting without stretching was starting to get to her. [color =#9F00FF]

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 am
User Image
                                                You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
                                                Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
                                                We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
                                                Setting fire to the sky
                                                He-here comes this rising tide
                                                So come on

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sεcσиd Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя || Яεѕεяνε Kεερεя

════════════════════════

Eve was still peeved as she entered the office. After jumping into the melee, she'd gotten punched in the face and was currently sporting a split lip for her trouble, but that was nothing compared to the fact that she hadn't stopped until the headmaster appeared. She'd ignored Bethany as she handed Eve back her bag and wished her luck, knowing that Bethany was not going to be much help as her cousin was likely to think that because Eve hadn't stopped when a prefect came up, she deserved to be in trouble. Eve merely crossed her arms as she entered and waited, knowing that she was likely to get a detention at the least, a lecture from Lillith at the most. Eve however didn't regret jumping in. She felt that it was only the right thing to do and whatever punishment she got was just fine.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wish I had gotten more than a dozen punches in.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                One maniac at a time we will take it back
                                                You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                So dance alone to the beat of your heart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Headmaster Steele's Office
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? All kinds of people
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Prefect Duties
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Good gracious

Joellen was glad that Steele returned quickly, albeit without the boys she'd sent to find him. Oh well, he was Headmaster, so he surely knew what to do. He set off a loud bang to pretty quickly stop the fight, then asked her what was going on. She was about to replay, but he changed his mind. Instead, she was tasked with following the rather large group up to the Headmaster's Office. Once there, Jo stepped in and scooted around the crowd, closer to the man in charge. "From what I was told, the Slytherins, minus Jack, were picking on another boy, one of the two I'd sent your way... and then people stepped in in defense, then it went into evening-the-odds mode. Apparently there was also a lot of name calling and gender stereotyping involved. Um... but I didn't get there until well after the fight began or I'd have tried to stop it earlier... Sorry." She tugged at her hair nervously, wondering if any of the underclassmen were level-headed enough to explain in better detail than she had. Admittedly, she'd gotten her report via the stuttery second year, who was so freaked he could barely manage words. Jo felt guilty she hadn't been able to do more, but there hadn't been much she could do, besides exactly what she'd done.

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Mᴏᴛᴏʀᴄʏᴄʟᴇ's ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ, ʀᴇᴠᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
Mᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. Hᴏᴜsᴛᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Wᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sʟᴏᴡ. Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ
Aᴠᴇ Mᴀʀʏ A ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ?
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ
Hᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ. Tʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴍᴇ
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, "ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ, ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʙᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ"

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out