Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 am
Hey, so ive been meaning to post this somewhere and i trust you girls more than anyone else on gaia because the other life issues forum puts you down..
anyways.. im not happy with how i look.. like most girls are, i find myself extremely unattractive to say the least. I cant see myself ever being attractive at all! I mean im happy being me but, i would like to find myself at least a bit more prettier than i am. Now i dont wear make up at all, i dont dress as nice as most people.. because i simply do not have the money to keep up with fashion and all that fun stuff...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm
Aww sweetie, Im sure you are very beautiful. And actually, a lot of guys prefer girls to look natural and not caked in make-up. I know it seems that you have to have money to be beautiful, but you really don't. A lot of the beauty that others see in you is when you display confidence. Thinking and realizing that you are beautiful in your own way and don't have to rely on "beauty products" will draw people to you.

I know it's not a quick and easy process to realize this, but I know if you are willing you will see it one day. And to be honest, I have known girls who are so trapped behind these beauty products that they wont ever show their boyfriends or even husbands what they look like without make-up because they are so insecure. If you can accept your natural beauty (and hey wearing make up can be fun, nothing wrong with it :3) then you will be so much better off. heart  

Salted Lemon

Salty Admirer

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

Don't fret! Makeup isn't all it's been pegged up to be. It clogs your pores and in the long run makes you actually look worse if you use it every day. Natural beauty is what guys want, never even met a guy that liked makeup. Just be confident and that's what truly sells beauty.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can assure you today's fashion is nothing to keep up with. I don't pay attentiont to what is new and what is hot. As long as the shirt is something I like as far as the color and design goes, I'm gonna get it.......or wish I had it since my job sucks.

My mom always tells me to experiment with things like make up and clothes. Find something that I like. I think that if you dress in something you like, do your hair the way you like it and are happy with how you look once you are done, you will feel a bit better.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm
P a n d a s P a n t i e s
Hey, so ive been meaning to post this somewhere and i trust you girls more than anyone else on gaia because the other life issues forum puts you down..
anyways.. im not happy with how i look.. like most girls are, i find myself extremely unattractive to say the least. I cant see myself ever being attractive at all! I mean im happy being me but, i would like to find myself at least a bit more prettier than i am. Now i dont wear make up at all, i dont dress as nice as most people.. because i simply do not have the money to keep up with fashion and all that fun stuff...
Do you know bubzbeauty on youtube ? She mainly do makeup tutorials but also make videos about... what's beauty... plastic surgery, how to feel confident... Those videos really helped me out. I hope it does the same thing for you.
She has load of videos on her channel so.. use the search engine.
Start with this one :what makes me beautiful
This video is quite old.. I can't find a new one... What's beauty
be confident  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:37 pm
XxAriaxX
P a n d a s P a n t i e s
Do you know bubzbeauty on youtube ? She mainly do makeup tutorials but also make videos about... what's beauty... plastic surgery, how to feel confident... Those videos really helped me out. I hope it does the same thing for you.
She has load of videos on her channel so.. use the search engine.
Start with this one :what makes me beautiful
This video is quite old.. I can't find a new one... What's beauty
be confident

alright c: thanks!  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues