My Candy Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm
I've been a member here for a while and I'm just now posting my first topic. ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, are any of you girls members of My Candy Love? I would love to add you as friends! Also, who are you favorite characters? I would love to know.

My accounts:
- xXKiraUzumakiXx
- Rainhealsme  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:36 pm
I do. I only check it once a day.

My account is MissHoshi. I'm on episode 4, so my favorite right now is Castiel. I want to say Jade, but you don't get to see him after episode 3, do you? >:

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
I do. I only check it once a day.

My account is MissHoshi. I'm on episode 4, so my favorite right now is Castiel. I want to say Jade, but you don't get to see him after episode 3, do you? >:

Nice to meet you! :3

And sadly, no. I really hate this because Jade was the first character that I liked besides Lysander.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx
I've been a member here for a while and I'm just now posting my first topic. ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, are any of you girls members of My Candy Love? I would love to add you as friends! Also, who are you favorite characters? I would love to know.

My accounts:
- xXKiraUzumakiXx
- Rainhealsme

User Image User Image

Unfortunately, I have no idea of that game sweatdrop But let me just say that I love your avi heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm
Louisa Iris
xXKoyukiArashiXx

My accounts:
- xXKiraUzumakiXx
- Rainhealsme

That's fine, and thank you for the compliment! I like your avatar as well. The blue makes it really stand out. ^^

If you do ever start to play, be careful. It gets kind of addicting after a while.

User Image User Image

Unfortunately, I have no idea of that game sweatdrop But let me just say that I love your avi heart

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx

That's fine, and thank you for the compliment! I like your avatar as well. The blue makes it really stand out. ^^

If you do ever start to play, be careful. It gets kind of addicting after a while.

User Image User Image

Thanks, it's my failed attempt to make a Halloween avi sweatdrop
      Where can you play it? I'm not curious, hehe..

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:07 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx

And sadly, no. I really hate this because Jade was the first character that I liked besides Lysander.
You, too. <3

Same. Jade's so sweet. I adore characters like that.
Castiel came off too rough, at first, but he's growing on me. Reverse of Nathaniel. Every time I think it's the right option, it's the wrong and he makes that "You're so stupid" face at me. =x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Louisa Iris
xXKoyukiArashiXx

User Image User Image

Thanks, it's my failed attempt to make a Halloween avi sweatdrop
      Where can you play it? I'm not curious, hehe..

User ImageUser Image

At least it's not a Silent Hill nurse, Slender Man, or an avatar with a much of orange and black items, I've seen WAY too many of them this month.

As for the game, search www.my candylove.com. It should take you directly to the site. The only thing that I hate about the game are the action points, which you use to move around the game. Once you run out, you'll have to either buy some or login everyday and play the mini games in your room to earn more.  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx

At least it's not a Silent Hill nurse, Slender Man, or an avatar with a much of orange and black items, I've seen WAY too many of them this month.

As for the game, search www.my candylove.com. It should take you directly to the site. The only thing that I hate about the game are the action points, which you use to move around the game. Once you run out, you'll have to either buy some or login everyday and play the mini games in your room to earn more.

User Image User Image

Yes, I never really liked those orange and black avatars maybe it's because I don't really like that color combination sweatdrop In my two years here in Gaia, this is my first Halloween avi sweatdrop

Ooh, I see. I'll go check it out, once I've finished with my write up sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
xXKoyukiArashiXx

You, too. <3

Same. Jade's so sweet. I adore characters like that.
Castiel came off too rough, at first, but he's growing on me. Reverse of Nathaniel. Every time I think it's the right option, it's the wrong and he makes that "You're so stupid" face at me. =x

I know right? My meter with Nathan is pretty low with him on my first account. And maybe, if Jade gets enough fans, ChiNoMimi will make him appear again.  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm
Louisa Iris
xXKoyukiArashiXx

User Image User Image

Yes, I never really liked those orange and black avatars maybe it's because I don't really like that color combination sweatdrop In my two years here in Gaia, this is my first Halloween avi sweatdrop

Ooh, I see. I'll go check it out, once I've finished with my write up sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

At one point I used to, but it's been so overdone that I hate it now. anyway, I hope you have fun on the game! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx
I know right? My meter with Nathan is pretty low with him on my first account. And maybe, if Jade gets enough fans, ChiNoMimi will make him appear again.
Mine is five below Castiel. x3 I've given up trying to be Nathan's friend. Castiel's scowl is better company.

o: Maybe I should start posting in their forums and support him!

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Mine is five below Castiel. x3 I've given up trying to be Nathan's friend. Castiel's scowl is better company.

o: Maybe I should start posting in their forums and support him!

I agree. At least Castiel wants the player to stick up for herself and be strong willed.

And, that's what I was thinking! I'm planning to show off some of the fanart the artists here on Gaia have drawn for me and hopefully get them more customers since they deserve it. So far, I have two drawn with Lysander. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx
I agree. At least Castiel wants the player to stick up for herself and be strong willed.

And, that's what I was thinking! I'm planning to show off some of the fanart the artists here on Gaia have drawn for me and hopefully get them more customers since they deserve it. So far, I have two drawn with Lysander. ^^
He's a nice guy deep down. <3 He can't hide it.

My card says I'm highest with Jade. >: Wry you taunt me? I can't date him.

They do. It's a very fun game. I haven't seen anything quite like it online.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 am
Hoshi Lockhart
xXKoyukiArashiXx

He's a nice guy deep down. <3 He can't hide it.

My card says I'm highest with Jade. >: Wry you taunt me? I can't date him.

They do. It's a very fun game. I haven't seen anything quite like it online.

What motivated you sign up for the site? When the game first appeared, I would see ads for it nonstop on Fanfiction.net. Eventually, I clicked one of them played the tutorial and I've been a member ever since. ^^  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff