Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
The Nameless Nobody Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 am
User Image
Hello I am The Nameless Nobody.
feel free to PM and add me if you wish!
Also known as Ethan Childers!

User Image

Ethans Omniverse Digivice
~Biomerge Digivolution
~Spirit Evolution
~BioHybrid Form
~Digimon Storage
~Armor Digivolve
~Item Storage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 am
User Image
Username: The Nameless Nobody

Name: Ethan Soul

Job: Student,but does Volunteer Work around in the real world.

Abilities: Ethan is good at Playing the Ocarina, practicing Martial Arts to a certain extent, good at understanding the feelings of others, and sometimes tends to be good at cooking.And sketching

Equipment: A Messanger Bag, his digivice that he wears around his neck with a Golden Heart Locket beside it, he carries a Collapsable Bowstaff that he can use for more than just defending himself. He also carries a sketchbook for drawing his favorite things. Oh! And a Pair of Goggles, not swimming goggles like driving one.

Appearance: (Except a Tiny bit Older.)

Personality: Ethan usually acts kind and caring, he tends to be pretty stubborn when hes trying to help someone, and Ethan does tend to do idiotic things at times.He likes cooking and helping others, and goofing off with his friends. He loves playing his Music. He dislikes bullies and people who hurt others for no reason other than just hurting them.

Biography: Ethan is just a normal teenage boy. Nothing special about him to be honest,or thats how he feels. At a young age his mother fell ill and passed away, and his Father was always working which meant Ethan was home alone throughout most of his years growing up until his Father remarried to a woman who is overly controlling and intolerant of other peoples beliefs and Likes. When he turned 14 he started to sneak out and do Volunteer work at School and other areas around the tiny Neighborhood he lived in, and when he started Highschool his life to another awful turn. The teen got invovled with the wrong people and got taken advantage of because of his Kindness, however he did make a few good friends ones that kept him from making horrible choices. And helped teach him the Martial Arts he knows, and eventually the Bullies that every highschool had began to target him. Bringing out more of the Depression he had hidden inside his heart. And thats when his emotional pain became physical,but things changed a little while after that when he was forced to Promise not to hurt himself,and after that. The teen began to feel much happier considering all that he had been through, it did give him a fear he cant get rid of though. He fears Women more than anything, and yet most of his friends are women. Also has a scar over his chin from when he got intoa fight with a Football Player who had a habit of picking on his friends. And his life hasnt stopped
hanging.Just look at where he is now?

Home: A Rural Area(technically its in the Country) in the United States, Ethan doesnt like his home. He left it whenever he got the chance,its what started his Volunteer work. Got him away.

Alignment: Hes a pretty good guy, but hes easily manipulated.

Digimon: Terriermon!
User Image
First Encounter: It was when Ethan first appeared in the Digital World. He basically had been told to pack up his stuff and leave by his 'parents', and he did. But he didnt pack too much. He just filled up his Messanger bag with as much as he could.(basically what all he had in the Equipment.And extra cloths) And he ran off into the Forest behind his home, not having anywhere else to go at the moment. Ethan walked and walked until he was Lost, and he sat down on this rock,one that was huge and if you fell from it you'd probably break a leg. Except when Ethan threw himself forward as though trying to harm himself, he blinked and found himself falling into the Digital World, right into a Forest Clearing with a small Lake in it. He seen a Bunny Digimon on the ledge of the lake and behind it were a couple of Digimon that probably didn't belong there. And as Ethan fell towards the Water he closed his eyes and heard the little bunny yell out, which made his eyes jerk open, he looked towards them and seen the little one being held up by this Flower looking Digimon, with white petals. Ethan watched as it was slammed into the ground and yelped in pain. And Ethan always had this Protective Nature that kicked in whenever someone was in pain, and he tried to angle his body to speed itself up and grabbed the bag from his shoulder slinging it off him, luckily enough it landed on to the ground. He however splashed into the water making the Digimon blink and look towards it, putting the bunny onto the ground. Ethan was swimming towards them now, he was a pretty good swimmer, and he climbed out of the water coughing out, just as one of them kicked the little Bunny aside. It hadnt been fighting back,"Leave it alone!" Ethan pushed himself up glarring at the Digimon who turned to him," What are you supposed to be!" One of them swung a vine forward from its hand and smacked Ethan across the neck, almost wrapping around him if he hadnt jerked backwards after being hit. He said," Why are you hurting someone else anyway!" He moved towards the Bunny moving himself infront of it, while it laid there looking up at them all. It had a confused look on it, the Digimon had cruel natures, all three of them," Well." One of them said while the other one a Bird like digimon said," We can hurt you instead! " Ethan gritted his teeth saying,"Fine go ahead! Just stop hurting this one!" And the Digimon attacked, he heard the moves they used,"Spiral Twister! Poisen Ivy!" Ethans body cringed and shook as it was hit his cloths helped to protect himto a extent, and after a while of being hit with attacks, Ethan was seen on his hands and knees in pain, The Digimon behind him had just enough timeto rest and it stood up, and jumped onto his back, and dashed forward yelling out,"Terrier Tornado!" (Petit Twister.) And spun knocking them all backwards the way it collided with them knocked them all flying back, and they retreated at the sudden attack. Ethan looked up weakly at it, the little bunny turned around and walked towards him pushing him onto his back with its ear saying,"Thank you for helping me, but you need to rest no. My name is Terriermon." Ethan smiled weakly at the Terriermon, and reached up petting its head saying,"nice to meet you.My name is Ethan." And they had been friends ever since, Terriermon had also been the one to hand him his Digivice, which he put on his necklace right next to his Mothers Locket. Terriermon does have a habit of hiding in his Mesanger bag when its tired.

Extra Notes/Other: Ethan is a Anime/Scifi fan along with being a fan of Detective shows. And he tends to play a few video games from time to time.Enjoys Candy. Also the Digivice he has is in this Picture.

User Image  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am
Terriermon
User Image
Terriermon to Seadramon
User Image

Seadramon to Dragomon.....
User Image

Dragomon to..MetalEtemon
User Image
Mutated to Puppetmon
User Image
Dedigivolved to Cherrymon!
User Image
Mutates to Okuwamon!
User Image
Digivolved into Grankuwagamon!
User Image
DNA DIGIVOLVE TO IMPERIALDRAMON PALADIN MODE

User Image
Extra Partner!
Agumon!
User Image
greymon!
User Image
Greymon...to Mamemon..
User Image
Merukimon
User Image
Another
Guilmon
User Image
To Growlmon!
User Image
To Black War Growlmon!
User Image
To Chaos Gallantmon!
User Image
ChaosGallantmonCore
User Image

Partner Phantomon
User Image
Dedigivolved to Bakemon
User Image
Mutated to Soulmon
User Image
Unexpected to Mummymon
User Image
Dnads to Beelzemon
User Image
Blast Mode
User Image
Another Partner smile
Pumpkinmon
User Image
Dedigivolved to FlareRizamon!
User Image
Unexpected to Vermillimon
User Image
Mutated to Paildramon
User Image
Unexpected to....HerculesKabuterimon
User Image

Agumon X
User Image
Digivolved to Greymon X
User Image
Greymon X to MetalGreymon X
User Image
Digivolve to Wargreymon X!
User Image
First TP Shop Extra Digimon
PatamonUser Image
To Angemon
User Image
Mutated To Tortomon
User Image
Tortomon DNA to Jagamon
User Image
DNAd to Minervamon
User Image
Won from Montys Contest
Thunderbirdmon
User Image
Armor Clashed to Gotsumon
User Image
Unexpected To BUMBUMBA Growlmon
User Image
Unexpected to MegaSeadramon
User Image
Dedigivolved to Seadramon
User Image
Digivolved to BlackRapidmon
User Image
Unexpected to Justimon
User Image
Valentine Contest
Sukamon
User Image
Dedigivolved to Chuumon
User Image
Seahomon
User Image
DNA to Goldramon
User Image
Goldramon X
User Image

Umon
User Image
Grapleomon!
User Image
Gained Chibikiwimon!
User Image
Spirit Evolution to Lowemon!
User Image
Beast Spirit Evolution!
User Image
Rhihimon!!!!
User Image
~~~~
ChaosGallantmon from Modechanging
User Image
Dedigivolved to Blackwargrowlmon
User Image
Unexpected to BlackWargreymon
User Image
Dna Digivolved to Black Omnimon
User Image
HercKabuteri Dedigivolved to MegaKabuteri Blue
User Image
DNAd to DoruGoramon
User Image
Won From Ultimeteks Digimon Sentai Contests.
User Image
BlackImperialdramonFM from General Zod
User Image
Mutated to Imperialdramon
User Image
Second Digital partner!!! DemiDevimon!!! -Just found him after about a year-
User Image
DemiDevi turns into...GARURUMON
User Image
Garurumon to Skullgreymon...wut
User Image
Mutates to Wargrowlmon
User Image
To Wargreymon
User Image
Dna to ChaosWargeymon
User Image
Won Kagurumon,
User Image
ArmorClash to Veemon
User Image
Veemon to Guardromon!!!
User Image
Unexpected to Myotismon
User Image
Mutate to Blue Meramon
User Image
Blue Mera to Darkdramon
User Image
Gabumon X
User Image
To Garurumon X AA Robb Stark
User Image
To WereGarurumon X
User Image

Won a Dragomon
User Image
Dedigivolved to Octomon
User Image
Mutate to Stingmon
User Image
DNA to Mammothmon
User Image
Unexpect to MirageGaogomon
User Image

ReggaePalmon!
User Image
to tanemon
User Image
To Renamon
User Image
To Strabimon
User Image

Won a DarkKnightmon
User Image
Xrosed with Kaos for
User Image

Won a Stingmon
User Image
Dedigivolved into a Wormmon
User Image
ReDigivolved into Stinger
User Image
To Paildramon
User Image
Mutate to MetalMamemon
User Image

Won Shoutmon
User Image
Mutated to Elecmon
User Image
To Monocromon
User Image
to Vademon
User Image
DNA To Babamon
User Image
Won Marsmon
User Image

Won Megathariumnmon
User Image
Dedigivolved into Zudomon
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am
Reserved as well.

Badge
User Image

Non Official DIgimon Lines. Ones Im working on for rp Purposes.
Terriermon~~Growlmon~~BlackRapidmon~~Puppetmon

Chuumon~Sukamon~Okuwamon~Grankuwagamon~Imperialdramon Paladain Mode

Agumon~~Greymon~~Mamemon~~ Merukimon

Guilmon~Growlmon~BlackWargrowlmon~ChaosGallantmon~~ChaosG.Core

Bakemon~~Phantomon~ChaosGallantmon

Soulmon~~Mummymon~Justimon

Seadramon~Dragomon~HerculesKabuterimon

FlareRizamon~Paildramon

Patamon~~Angemon~Pumpkinmon~

Tortomon~Vermillmon

Gotsumon~Seadramon~MegaSeadramon

Thunderbirdmon
Cherrymon~ChaosGallantmon
BlackWargrowlmon  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 am
Reserved as well.

New Digimon Wish List!
Monmon R
Kotemon R
Leormon(R)
BlackOmnimonD and Alter B
Lunamon(R)
LeomonX C
MedievilDukemon M
Gokuwumon U
Ludomon R
Megidramon M
AncientSphinxmon M
Wizardmon Line( FlaWizardmon and Mistymon) C/A/U

Won Sorcerers Equipment
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23682991

Won Torn_Tatter
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23545769

Won X-Bandage
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23406205
Won X Antibody
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24085451#364611947
Mythril Horn!
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/DTI/Digivolution_Items/Rookie/Mithril_Horn.png
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24600919#370263161

Got 3 More X Antibodies from the Digi Mart, (2 Left)
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25077303&page=4
Trident Revolver Acquired in Digi Mart (Using)
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=25077303#396884928  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 am
Last Reserved Post! Feel free to comment when its done.I like making friends.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 am
Hi and welcome to DTI!
Hope you stick around and stuff, the Mods here are top notch! xD

I'm Denkou and I'd hope to see you around so don't hesitate to catch me and ask me stuff!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 am
UNUSED/WAITING TO USE  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am
Hi there welcome to DTI, I'm Lief, it's nice to meet you, if you have any questions feel free to quote or PM me and I'll help you out the best I can!

I hope you enjoy your time here and if your into rping you should check out the Event going on in the Main RP forim. It's bot currently open for sihn up but it should be soon and if nothing else any thing that doesn't say event only on it is open to anyone, just be sure to post your character profile in the profile thread first. Have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 pm
YO!! Vice Captain Liger here, just dropping by to say yullo to ya. Can't wait to see how you do in the guild.

We've got a lot of awesome updates coming to the guild so I do believe you probably joined at the best time... just in time to see some new stuff.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 pm
XD it took me long enough to get the Courage to try and Join. And Ello! And hopefully I do well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 pm
The Nameless Nobody
XD it took me long enough to get the Courage to try and Join. And Ello! And hopefully I do well.

Hey man, nice to meet ya, I am Zadok!
I know you replied to me in the roleplay, and I just wanted to update you on my status there!

I have been quite busy between work and some other roleplays I have been involved in as well, with your skill I am sure you know how different roleplays can really stack up on you. Especially when you are running, and playing all the NPC's and environmental pieces of many of them. the point being that I plan to reply to you tonight or tomorrow morning, and I will try my best to be more active with he replies.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody

Hey man, nice to meet ya, I am Zadok!
I know you replied to me in the roleplay, and I just wanted to update you on my status there!

I have been quite busy between work and some other roleplays I have been involved in as well, with your skill I am sure you know how different roleplays can really stack up on you. Especially when you are running, and playing all the NPC's and environmental pieces of many of them. the point being that I plan to reply to you tonight or tomorrow morning, and I will try my best to be more active with he replies.

Nice to meet you to Zadok! And its fine! Really,take all the time you need. I do understand, but my Skill is still pretty low. Im not as good as everyone else Ive seen in the Guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 pm
The Nameless Nobody
Nice to meet you to Zadok! And its fine! Really,take all the time you need. I do understand, but my Skill is still pretty low. Im not as good as everyone else Ive seen in the Guild.

BAH, I bet you are too just as good, lol... you just haven't quite had the environment to fully stretch out and realize just how good you REALLY are. Give it time. 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
The Nameless Nobody

BAH, I bet you are too just as good, lol... you just haven't quite had the environment to fully stretch out and realize just how good you REALLY are. Give it time. 3nodding

The best Posts I do usually takes me about 30minutes to type up. *Smiles Kindly* I guess we will all just see what happens!XD I just know Im going to need help remembering Key details of certain things.I look forward to RPing with you all. And oh, I noticed talk of Dark Tamers. You could harness those Dark Seeds like in the how if you really need to?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff