Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
The Nameless Nobody Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:36 pm
The Nameless Nobody

The best Posts I do usually takes me about 30minutes to type up. *Smiles Kindly* I guess we will all just see what happens!XD I just know Im going to need help remembering Key details of certain things.I look forward to RPing with you all. And oh, I noticed talk of Dark Tamers. You could harness those Dark Seeds like in the how if you really need to?

Actually... believe it or not, but I already do something similar to that except it has to do with awakening the dark soul within tamers that my RPC meets that seem to share the same or a similar dark history as he has. For a while I had a group of Dark Tamers but... they all have moved on in some form or another so I will have to start over....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:41 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
The Nameless Nobody

The best Posts I do usually takes me about 30minutes to type up. *Smiles Kindly* I guess we will all just see what happens!XD I just know Im going to need help remembering Key details of certain things.I look forward to RPing with you all. And oh, I noticed talk of Dark Tamers. You could harness those Dark Seeds like in the how if you really need to?

Actually... believe it or not, but I already do something similar to that except it has to do with awakening the dark soul within tamers that my RPC meets that seem to share the same or a similar dark history as he has. For a while I had a group of Dark Tamers but... they all have moved on in some form or another so I will have to start over....

Really? I hadnt known that, maybe I would have if I had gotten here a little sooner. But XD I'm sure some of them will comeback if ya ask them to! Right?  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:45 pm
The Nameless Nobody
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody
XD it took me long enough to get the Courage to try and Join. And Ello! And hopefully I do well.

Hey man, nice to meet ya, I am Zadok!
I know you replied to me in the roleplay, and I just wanted to update you on my status there!

I have been quite busy between work and some other roleplays I have been involved in as well, with your skill I am sure you know how different roleplays can really stack up on you. Especially when you are running, and playing all the NPC's and environmental pieces of many of them. the point being that I plan to reply to you tonight or tomorrow morning, and I will try my best to be more active with he replies.

Nice to meet you to Zadok! And its fine! Really,take all the time you need. I do understand, but my Skill is still pretty low. Im not as good as everyone else Ive seen in the Guild.

There are some good roleplayers here. I dont think I am as good as most of them to be honest. But I like to roleplay and that is what matters.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:51 pm
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody
XD it took me long enough to get the Courage to try and Join. And Ello! And hopefully I do well.

I know you replied to me in the roleplay, and I just wanted to update you on my status there!

I have been quite busy between work and some other roleplays I have been involved in as well, with your skill I am sure you know how different roleplays can really stack up on you. Especially when you are running, and playing all the NPC's and environmental pieces of many of them. the point being that I plan to reply to you tonight or tomorrow morning, and I will try my best to be more active with he replies.

Nice to meet you to Zadok! And its fine! Really,take all the time you need. I do understand, but my Skill is still pretty low. Im not as good as everyone else Ive seen in the Guild.

There are some good roleplayers here. I dont think I am as good as most of them to be honest. But I like to roleplay and that is what matters.

I've seen your RP replies XD. They are awesome and well thought out, you seem to be in the same League as the other amazing Rpers I've seen XD. And same here.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 pm
The Nameless Nobody
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody

I've seen your RP replies XD. They are awesome and well thought out, you seem to be in the same League as the other amazing Rpers I've seen XD. And same here.
Lots of room to grow though, So we can Grow together!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 pm
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody
Zadok the 28th
The Nameless Nobody

Lots of room to grow though, So we can Grow together!

XD Yes lets. And that sounds like it should be a Digimon Quote for sure!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Just wondering what you thought of the Profile for the Event coming up. The Hero Profile?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 am
Ethan Kirito Soul
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Just wondering what you thought of the Profile for the Event coming up. The Hero Profile?

I haven't gotten the chance to look at it yet. sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:31 am
User Image
User Image

Ethan of Aether

(Reserving for Formats because I didnt think of this Before. )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 pm
Bio Hybrid List

Justimon-Mega Form
BlackWarGrowlmon-Ultimate
Thunderbirdmon-Armor/Champion
Seahomon-Armor/Champion
Mamemon-Ultimate  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image
Ethan

Current Digimon: Hero

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200