Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Video from the Pixar team. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely Morningstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:22 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZiF_BJ3ss&feature=plcp
Watch it. The whole thing.

Tell me how you feel afterwards.. It made me feel very happy..
Especially at the end =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 pm
Lovely Morningstar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZiF_BJ3ss&feature=plcp
Watch it. The whole thing.

Tell me how you feel afterwards.. It made me feel very happy..
Especially at the end =)

i feel all warm and cuddly inside. ^w^ im glad that the world is becoming more and more accepting of the LGBT community. even though its taking a while, at least its still happening ^w^.

oh, and who thinks that an "F" should be added to the LGBT acronym?
F= Furry. ???  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dhant

Greedy Gekko

3,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:49 pm
The end of the video was a really nice touch. I do feel happier inside. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:20 pm
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

Why? Do we really need to tack on a letter for every subculture that has anything at all to do with sexuality? :/ I wasn't under the impression that being furry was strictly tied to sexuality, anyway. Not to mention, I wonder how the straight, cisgender furries would feel about being included under the LGBT umbrella.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 pm
Taeryyn
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

Why? Do we really need to tack on a letter for every subculture that has anything at all to do with sexuality? :/ I wasn't under the impression that being furry was strictly tied to sexuality, anyway. Not to mention, I wonder how the straight, cisgender furries would feel about being included under the LGBT umbrella.

its just a random thought that occurred to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 am
Acidburn95
Taeryyn
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

i'm a furry and even i say no to your idea.  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Vilaira

Omnipresent Seraph

16,975 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm
That was such a sweet, and heart-warming video. <3 I feel so happy and stuff now. ^^ Thanks for sharing~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:27 pm
Cecilia Davidson
Acidburn95
Taeryyn
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

yeah what's next otherkin?  

NocturneKefka666

Nymphis

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm
Why can't I hold all these feels!?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 pm
NocturneKefka666
Cecilia Davidson
Acidburn95
Taeryyn
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

......Yeah, thank you everyone for pushing me into a corner on the subject. Way to make me want to start cutting myself . I obviously deserve the criticism, even though I was only asking a simple question about an idea I had. Thank you all for showing me how utterly STUPID I am for even considering such a thing. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BITE MY FRIGGIN HEAD OFF!!!! If you can't tell, I'm emotionally unstable.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

NocturneKefka666

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:49 pm
Acidburn95
NocturneKefka666
Cecilia Davidson
Acidburn95
Taeryyn
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

......Yeah, thank you everyone for pushing me into a corner on the subject. Way to make me want to start cutting myself . I obviously deserve the criticism, even though I was only asking a simple question about an idea I had. Thank you all for showing me how utterly STUPID I am for even considering such a thing. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BITE MY FRIGGIN HEAD OFF!!!! If you can't tell, I'm emotionally unstable.
Sorry man i was being sarcastic,i have nothing against furries or otherkin!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 pm
To be honest, I didn't really feel anything. Nice message, but how many people truly get really lucky? Might feel something more if it came from someone who doesn't have well known job and all that.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 am
Acidburn95

You make the choice to cut yourself or not. Don't use that to guilt people. I used to cut on a fairly regular basis. But I didn't make it known. Don't use it as a weapon against other people. I find that very offensive.

On topic: I thought the video was very nice. And the end with Woody, love it. <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 am
Acidburn95
NocturneKefka666
Cecilia Davidson
Acidburn95
Taeryyn
Acidburn95
F= Furry. ???

Chill. Furries wouldn't be added to it because being a person who is interested in anthropomorphic isn't technically a sexuality. Now there are people who like the idea as mating in that form, but it is technically a "fetish" not a sexuality. Cause there are "gay" furries and "straight" furries and ect. Secondly, don't get overly offended on gaia of all things. Nothing to get so worked up about.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

mediaflare

Profitable Tycoon

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 pm