Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Club
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Eden, Chadwick, Taylor, Simon, and Kai
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Dueling Club Finale Tournament
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's neat to watch them work~

Callie was quite delighted to be a part of the dueling club as of late. She'd been asked to work her healing skill at the dueling tournament Chadwick and Eden were planning. On the day of, she dressed in one of her new dresses, then walked through the hallway. Along the way, she practically ran into Simon's cousin, who seemed a bit frantic. He asked where the dueling club was being held, and she only had enough time to start the directions before he hurried off again. She laughed softly, thinking it exciting that he'd practically sprinted off. She even heard his shout from down the hall.

Once she walked into the dueling room, she spotted Eden and Chadwick already locked in a duel. It seemed it was at the early stages. Simon, Kai, and Taylor were all talking, before they broke up a bit. Simon and Taylor moved to position, and those two began their duel as well. Callie tapped her wand, creating a sort of umbrella out of a Protego charm. Just in case anything went flying, she should be safe. The blonde stepped to the corner, humming softly as she kept eyes on both pairs of duelists, as well as Kai, who seemed entranced by Simon's moves.

{{Wearing x}}
          Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:38 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Daily Dragon, Art Club, and Dueling Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Taylor was focused on the duel between Chadwick and Eden when another student walked in. Her eyes glanced at the boy with the blue hair – Simon – and locked with his. She smiled at him as she stood up to join him for a quick stretch. That was probably a good idea. “Hiya, looks like we’re partners,” she said in greeting although she didn’t particularly expect a response back. Simon rarely, if ever, spoke. Apparently he can talk, but Taylor had never heard him. She heard different rumours as to why – some said he came from an abusive family that would punish him whenever he made noise whereas others said he had his tongue cut out. Although Taylor figured those rumours were probably untrue, she couldn’t help but feel curious.

Just then, a voice had called out to her opponent from the hallway, getting louder as the kid hurried into the room. She recognized the boy as Kai, the kid with Tourette’s, from her Art club. Noticing the camera in his hand, she tilted her head curiously. After all, Taylor had a camera of her own and rather enjoyed photography. When Kai waved to her, she waved back. “What kind of camera is that?” she asked, her creative interest taking over for a moment, long enough to briefly forget they were preparing to duel.

Taylor glanced back at Simon, watching him sign to her although she had no understanding of what he was telling her. She turned back to Kai as he translated the sign language. “Umm, yeah, we can start,” she said, turning back to face Simon as she spoke. After all, she was speaking to him, right? Taylor then made her way off to the side to start their duel. Upon realizing that Simon signed some more, she looked back at Kai, awaiting his translation. “Good luck to you, too,” she responded with a nod towards her opponent as she drew her wand. Suddenly, she was blindfolded and couldn’t see. “Ah! Everte Statum!” she shouted in a panic, attempting to point her wand toward where Simon had been standing.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Club
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Taylor, Kai, Chadwick, and Eden
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Dueling Tournament
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope this goes well
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Focused

Simon nodded when Taylor said they were partners. Luckily Kai was here, otherwise he'd have to try to write while also dealing with dueling. She seemed to get distracted, questioning the camera Kai had brought with him. "It's... um... one with -woo- film? I think. It's not -woo- mine. It's actually -tch- Simon's." The first year looked over the camera, too focused on that task to notice Simon trying to answer. "I... I don't know, actually." Finally, he looked over at Simon, who quickly fingerspelled the name. "...o-n, a-e 1? Oh. A Canon AE-1 camera. With -woo- film!" Well, at least Kai seemed proud.

As they started the duel, Taylor agreed for good luck. He cast his first charm, successfully landing the hit. Taylor was struggling, though she did manage to cast a hex back. It hit, but not fully. Pain radiated up his leg as he stumbled a bit, biting his lip in pain. Alright, no problem. He could handle this. With a sharp flick of his wand, Simon cast Impedimenta, hoping to cause her to trip over her own feet. If he could cause her to stumble, maybe it would help prevent her from recovering from his first set of magic. He also tried to ready himself to cast the curse-shield charm, hoping he'd be quick enough to block whatever Taylor was to send.

{{Wearing: Simon :: Kai}}
          kiska166

Simon - #A46582
          Kai - #00C78C

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:06 pm
User Image
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood

Taylor listened as Kai explained that the camera in his hands didn’t belong to him but rather to Simon, which explained why he didn’t know what type of camera it was. Simon, however, signed the camera type to Kai, who translated once again. “I have a Canon, too,” she said, looking between the two boys. “You’ve probably seen it in Art club before,” she mentioned, referring to the younger one. “It’s an EOS 450D. My parents got it for me a few years ago for my birthday.” Taylor came from a rather wealthy family, so it was rare that she didn’t receive gifts that she wanted for special occasions such as her birthday or Christmas, or a random Tuesday. When she had decided she wanted to practice photography, her mother had chosen the camera for her. It was a gift from both of her parents, but her mother knew a little more about photography than her Mediwizard father did considering she worked more closely with them as a designer.

Not even in a minute into the duel and Taylor was still blindfolded, completely unsure if her spell had even hit her opponent. She thought she may have heard him stumble around, but she couldn’t be sure. With her free hand, she ripped the blindfold off but not quickly enough to dodge Simon’s next spell as she stumbled and tripped over what seemed to be nothing. Falling to the ground, she left go of her wand and stuck both hands out in front of her to soften the blow. Ugh! she wanted to scream in frustration but didn’t. Her eyes glared at the boy with blue hair for a quick moment before turning her attention to the unattended wand on the floor and reaching for it. “Rictusempra!” she shouted as she pointed her wand at her opponent. Hopefully he’d be too entangled in a web of tickles to counter her spell with another, which may give her some time to get back up on her feet. Plus, she might actually hear him laugh for once.

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Taylor, Kai, Chadwick, and Eden
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Dueling Tournament
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope this goes well
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Focused

Simon tilted his head when Taylor began to explain her camera type. It was neat that they both had the same brand. Then again, he was pretty sure Canon was one of the biggest camera companies... ever. As she motioned to Kai that he'd probably seen it around art club. Secretly, Simon was proud of Kai for finding groups where he fit in. He had always been pretty shy, much like Simon, but it seemed like Hogwarts was helping him come out of his shell. "O-Oh yea! I -woo- I do remember. It's -woo- a really nice one. I'm not -tch- very good at cameras." He blushed a bit, shuffling nervously as he did another little twitch. When the duel began, he scooted to the side to try and snap some pictures.

In the duel, Simon had caused cover to hide Taylor's eyes, which did earn him a few seconds to continue recovering from her spell. She fired the tickling charm (his nemesis!) but luckily he'd readied the shield charm. Using his decent skill in Wandless, he cast it out, using Protego Defixium. It worked just well enough to deflect the spell, even though it was a bit shaky. Now it was his turn, but they were back on level footing. Since she was only second year, he knew she couldn't be in the wandless classes yet. So.... he figured he'd buy himself more time. With a twisting move, he cast a silent Expelliarmus!

{{Wearing: Simon :: Kai}}
          kiska166

Simon - #A46582
          Kai - #00C78C

I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:44 pm
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club Co-Owner and Dueling Club Leader and Fite Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword Member><Beater and Vice Captain>
Wearing: Plaid Skater Dress, Ripped Tights, and Combat Boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

After a bit of a chat with her professors it was decided to cut down her leadership duties. Mattie already felt like a failure because she felt like she could do anything except when she didn't. Like those times the energy to go to the showers left her crying on the floor of the showers. She wasn't talking about those times. She got through, that is what mattered. Why couldn't she do everything? She was talented and bright. At least she had quidditch, co-leading music club, and most importantly dueling club was hers. She sought out the music of spells cast and sparks and more. There was a dance and symphony to dueling and it was quite frankly addicting to the blonde. She was ready to introduce that love to more.

Walking into the room and smiling at the dummies already set up, she sat down at one of the desks in the room, propping her boots on the desk next to a stack of sign in papers:

[b](CHARACTER'S NAME) of House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mattie Harper
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? First Meeting of Dueling
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a nice day!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Social

Simon was quite happy for the opening of Dueling Club. Sure, several members were gone now, but it was in Mattie's hands and Simon was just certain she had big plans. He grabbed his wand and tucked it into his pants pocket, headed off to hope he could get there early enough. He didn't want to be late after all! When he arrived, he realized the only other person was Mattie, and he was glad he made it early. His hair turned a dark, carrot orange with his outgoing mood. He stepped in, offering a small wave to the blonde.

After he was sure she'd caught his eye, he signed, moving slow enough for her to catch and understand. "Good evening, Mattie. Are you excited to lead the club?" He grinned, a toothy smile with his happy nature. She seemed excited as well, which only served to buoy his own mood. His eyes flicked to a bright yellow and a deep green, underlying emotions showing through. This club was one of his safe spaces, where he didn't need to be social and explain the thoughts in his head. He could just be himself.

Simon Blake of House Hufflepuff

{{Wearing :: Black and Red}}
          mc2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:39 pm

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Culinary Club appreciator || Dueling Club observer

Wednesday after classes, Pepijn took a long walk around the castle before finding an empty classroom and napping. When he woke up, he saw a couple of older students entering.

Startled but curious, Pep ducked into a corner and watched as one student set up dummies and the other signed something to her. Something exciting was about to happen!

Pepijn Ter Avest of House Gryffindor

setting Dueling Club, Indoors room. September 2055 || with Older students
appearance 4’9”, chonky || wearing uniform, tie in his pocket
status What in squirrel's name is that?

EDIT: Misread a thing and adjusted everythign to be indoors.

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light
🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:41 pm
User Image
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood

Taylor rather enjoyed the Dueling club, especially after she had finished her first year. She found it quite annoying that she couldn’t participate back then, but she did get to show up in whatever outfit she wanted to without worrying about it getting in the way of her sparring. And as of last year, she was able to join in on all of the fun. Additionally, this was the only club that Taylor had joined where none of the Wellbelove quadruplets were part of. Upon walking into the room, she greeted Mattie, Simon, and the new kid who seemed to be hiding with a “Hey!” She recognized him but couldn’t quite remember his name. After all, he was only sorted a couple of days ago, and Taylor hadn’t had a chance to mingle with the first years too much yet.

“I love your boots!” she exclaimed as she came face to feet with Mattie’s shoes that were propped up on the table next to the stack of sign-in forms. Once she handed hers back in, she turned to Pepijn, who seemed rather shy considering he sort of came forward but was still off on his own. “Hi, I’m Taylor. You’re in Gryffindor right?” she asked, deciding to start up a conversation with the boy. If it wasn’t for all of the older students in the club talking to her at her first meeting, she probably wouldn’t have had any fun. Taylor loved to talk, after all.

Taylor Olson of House Gryffindor

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis
mc2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Dueling Room
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mattie, Simon, Taylor, and a newcomer
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to remain busy
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I can be of help

Callie wasn't sure about joining Dueling this year. She had originally started for Chadwick, then rejoined when Eden mentioned it was great for protection. Now both the boys had graduated, so she had to debate. On the one hand, she did like the healing practice that stemmed from the club, but on the other, she wouldn't be able to work alongside her Knight. After a bit of debate, Callie dressed and headed down. If nothing else, she figured Mattie might want the extra support.

Once in the club, she spotted Mattie and Simon speaking (well, speaking and signing, respectively), Taylor came in and spoke to another student who Callie wasn't sure she knew. It seemed to be a young first year, perhaps a bit spooked by the nature of the group. Callie stepped over, heels clicking softly on the stones as she walked to the table. In her elegant script, Callie filled out the familiar form, taking a second to straighten both stacks of the papers. Everything should be perfect, and she was forever willing to do her part to help her friends, even if it were only in small ways.

Calliope Whitethorne of House Hufflepuff

{{Wearing :: A cute dress}}
          mc2

addaellis

kiska166

Hɪɢʜ ᴅɪᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ
          Fɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Hᴏʟᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴇɴᴅs
          A ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴄᴋs 'ᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʟᴀss ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ I ᴡɪsʜ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Cʜᴀsɪɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴇɴᴛʟᴇssʟʏ, sᴛɪʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ
          Iғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ?
          Iғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴛʏ?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:52 am

User Image👻🥜
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

first year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Culinary Club appreciator || Dueling Club observer

He was noticed! Pepijn shrunk further into his corner before he realized he recognized the person speaking to him! She asked if he was in Gryffindor and he relaxed a little, taking a tentative step forward, nodding. Their second evening at Hogwarts, Logan had thrown an impromptu party in the Gryffindor Common room. There had been snacks! Pep had met a lot of people–too many names and faces! But if she knew him, maybe she was one of the nice people he’d met. ”I’m Pepijn.”

He shifted another step out of his corner, trying to place the older student. ”Are you…the pirate lady?” No wait, he was pretty sure the pirate lady had an eyepatch and peg leg. ”Oh! Or the one that wanted to dress squirrels up in little clothes?”

He glanced around again, noticing more people arrive. ”Is this dueling club…to the death? Do we duel each other? Or like acromantulas? Or…those freaky things.” he pointed at the dummies, a little worried. He…probably should not have written his name down so fast.

setting Dueling Club, Indoors room. September 2055 || with Taylor the squirrel-clothier? Older students
appearance 4’9”, chonky || wearing uniform, tie in his pocket
status A possible friendly?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The pines were roaring on the height
The winds were moaning in the night
The fire was red, it flaming spread
The trees like torches blazed with light
🥜👻
"Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold”. Lyrics by J.R.R. Tolkien, cover by Geoff Castellucci

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:54 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club Co-Owner and Dueling Club Leader and Fite Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword Member><Beater and Vice Captain>
Wearing: Plaid Skater Dress, Ripped Tights, and Combat Boots

Mattie grinned at Simon as he was the first one in the club. She had heard about his technical assault of one of Hogwarts finest bullies last year and while Mattie always respected the metamorphagus she had a newfound respect for him. Partially the respect came from him not actually hexing the bully. He was definitely someone she wanted on her team and he and her were friendly enough anyways.

He signed some greeting to her and then asked about excited and club. Was it excited to lead? Alas, Mattie decided she needed to go to the library and maybe see if she could get a book or two to brush up on her BSL. She attempted her best at signing while saying her sentiment aloud, "Hexing a dummy or two always is a good way to start the year."

Mattie swung her feet off the desk as who she was a pretty sure was a first year came in. Smiling she said, standing and evaluating his entry, "Pepijn, right? Just a warning for safety reasons we don't let first years officially participate. And there's the fact you don't start learning the fun hexes and charms until the end of the year. If you want to watch, I won't stop you and trust me watching is rewarding too. But I didn't want to waste your time either."

Just as she was done addressing the rules of Dueling Club and first years, her boots were complimented and the girl began talking to Pepjin. It was a relief the first year could still feel welcomed even if he wasn't destroying dummies or dueling. When Calliope entered, honestly Mattie was a bit surprised. She wouldn't put it past her brother putting Callie up to spying on Mattie if Callie wasn't the type to just want to help. She offered a hug to her brother's girlfriend and Mattie's friend. Callie was a jewel and Mattie was sure of it.

𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

addaellis

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:44 pm
User Image
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood

Taylor smiled at Pepijn as he introduced himself. “Right, I’m Taylor,” she responded, remembering now that she had, in fact, met this kid the other night at the impromptu Gryffindor party that she had totally not participated in helping to throw. Taylor hopped up onto a desk to sit on as the first year inched closer to her. She blinked at his next two questions – she was definitely not the pirate lady, or the one that wanted to dress squirrels up in little clothes. Or – WAIT! “Oh, you mean dogs? Yeah, I adore dogs in clothes!” she exclaimed, getting excited just thinking about them. “Especially little ones – like Chihuahuas and Yorkies! Ugh, don’t you think they’re just the cutest?” One day, Taylor would get her very own herd of dogs and throw each one a themed birthday party, where all of their dog friends would attend and all of the pets would be dressed up in costumes while the humans would just wear their normal party clothes. At least, that was her plan.

When Pepijn asked if the club dueled to the death, Taylor couldn’t help but snort. “No, not to the death. Sometimes each other, and sometimes with the dummies,” she explained. A moment later, Mattie had approached the two to discuss the rules about first year participation. As she spoke, Taylor leaned back, propping herself up on her hands, a smirk on her face as she listened. How boring was it to be a first year in this club. She supposed it wasn’t as boring as it could have been considering just watching all of the action was exciting, but still.

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis
mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:47 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>
Wearing: in plaid

Mattie fought hard to keep hold of leadership in the dueling club but no sane professor was going to let her lead or not alone considering her circumstances. She understood why but she was already annoyed at so many people tip toeing around her. Thus she entered the dueling club classroom with purpose, her wand holding up her blonde hair in a bun and a stack of sign up forms in her hands. She would worry about leadership and such later or at least when it was just her and her thoughts to keep her company. Sitting on a desk in front of the room she held a stack of sign in sheets in her hand.

[b](CHARACTER'S NAME) of House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/b]

𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱
                                                𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:34 pm
User Image
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood

Taylor felt so ready for the Dueling club this year. It didn’t take long for the rumour mill to spread, and she had heard that Mattie might be forced to give up her leadership in a few clubs due to her studies – this one included, which meant that Taylor may be in the running for the new club leader. It wasn’t that she was happy to see the older girl lose her power. In fact, Taylor rather liked her housemate – she was stubborn and never went down without a fight. A girl boss, if you will. However, she would have been lying if she said she didn't hope to become the club’s new captain. Upon arrival, she greeted the blonde cheerfully before picking up a form and filling it out. “Hey, how was your summer?”

Tay wouldn’t have been shocked to hear that Matilda had the most horrible summer of her life. She had heard the Harper parents could be ruthless, just absolutely unfair and mean, and if Mattie really did fail her fifth year, she couldn’t possibly imagine what kind of cruel punishments the military folk would have forced upon their daughter. “Mine was fun, you know, for the most part. I had to work with Echo Wellbelove for a day at a festival,” she revealed, followed by a fake puking noise before handing in her form. The very worst part of that event was the fact that they had wore pretty much the exact same outfit in front of the Chelle Davisson.

Taylor Olson of House Gryffindor

mc2

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces