Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:08 pm
User Image
❅ "Mattie" ❅ Matilda Rose Harper ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>
Wearing: in plaid
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie had smiled when Taylor entered the room. She had worked with her professors to determine what was most important to her. She was allowed to continue to lead the dueling club in the end but was required to not do so alone. Dueling would help her practice for her OWL exams Mattie had reasoned and she may have said a few more dramatic statements about her passion for dueling. So, given that she was required to pick someone to assist her leading the Dueling Club she carefully weighed her choices. Taylor Olson was her first choice. The fourth year was passionate and Mattie felt when she did graduate Taylor could easily take over.

Taylor's greeting could be careless small talk or targeted digging. The true answer would be 'complicated' but Mattie settled for a polite raise of a brow as Taylor continued with details about her summer. Mattie had gone to the festival too and performed a song and more importantly witnessed Eden's proposal to Callie. It was sweet and a bit over the top but she supported the two. "Did you stay at the festival till the end? You remember my brother and Callie, right? They're engaged now. The proposal was really sweet," Mattie offered avoiding the topic of her summer. Eden and Callie were a part of the club it would reason Taylor might care.

Crossing her legs again she tapped a foot in the air, "I actually wanted to talk to you about the club. I'm not stepping down but I need someone to step up and assist me. I considered Simon but he already has the Music Club to lead... Would you be willing to be my Vice Captain or Co-leader or whatever you want to call it? Obviously you would continue to lead once I graduate."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝔒π”₯, β„‘ π” π”žπ”«'𝔱
                                                𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 π”ͺ𝔢 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺπ”©π”žπ”«π”‘

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:17 pm
β™– Dominik β™– Knapp β™–
β™– Hufflepuff Fourth Year β™–
Dueling Club β™– Quidditch Beater β™– Lead Stabber β™– Musician

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
β–¬β–¬ β€œThere isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think about you”▬▬

Dominik still wasn't very good at dueling, she lost more duels than she won, but she enjoyed seeing all the sparks flying out of everyone's wands. Well, she would probably get better if she actually showed up to all the meetings, instead of forgetting half of them, and just deciding not to show up the other part of the time. Sometimes hit was just hard keeping up with when she was supposed to be where, not that it really mattered.

She shrugged, filled out a form, and readied herself for whatever was to come today during the club

Dominik Knapp of House Hufflepuff

β–¬β–¬ β€œBeing here just puts me one step closer to finding you Dee.”▬▬

╔══════════════╗
Where & Who: Dominik Knapp - dueling club
Thinking about: I hope we do the nice red sparky spell
Wearing: jean jacket, Hufflepuff scarf, purple leggings, pink top

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:16 pm

User ImageπŸ‘»πŸ₯œ
PEPIJN COEN TER AVEST

second year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Culinary Club || Dueling Club

Pepijn still wasn’t quite sure how stumbled into the Dueling Club, but he had enjoyed his time last year watching and daydreaming. Occasionally he brought a notebook and doodled as he watched. If the weather was good, he would bring a small picnic and sit to the side, watching the duels going on and cheering for everyone. Most of the time he was late.

But Wednesday after Seventh block DADA with the new professor, Pep headed excitedly for the Dueling Club’s area. He filled out the form and rolled his arms to stretch as he had seen people do before.

”Afternoon!” he greeted the girls. It took a second for him to realize there was a conversation going on between Mattie and Taylor so he turned to Dominik. ”I’m a second year now and am ready to duel! This is Kiwi! ” he introduced with a gesture to the squirrel perched on his shoulder. ”This is her first year here though, so she is just watching.”

Pepijn Ter Avest of House Gryffindor

setting September 2056, dueling club outside || with Dueling Club people
appearance 5', chonky || wearing shirt and jeans with Explorer blanket cloak so long that it trails on the ground a bit.
status I will now do the cool fight thigns

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hey! Ho! to the bottle I go
To heal my heart and drown my woe
Rain may fall and wind may blow
But there still be
many miles to go.
πŸ₯œπŸ‘»
~"Hobbit Drinking Song" by from Lord of the Rings. Cover by Colm McGuinness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:19 pm
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Daily Dragon, Art Club, and Dueling Club

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Taylor nodded, confirming that she stayed at the festival until the end, if by β€˜end’, Matilda meant the end of that particular day. β€œI went on the Saturday,” she explained, since her mother’s panel was at 17:00. β€œI got to watch Ariana Hawthorne perform, and this other band called the Manic Pixie Dream Girl Myth. I really like their music – I can’t believe I haven’t heard of them before!” she exclaimed. It may have been since, after doing some research on them and discovering a bit more information on them, they seemed to typically play in smaller venues and never got (or went for) a big break. However, now that she had been introduced to the band, Taylor only started to dive deeper and deeper into the indie grunge metal genre of music.

Taylor’s jaw practically dropped to the ground when Matilda had revealed that her brother Eden and his girlfriend Calliope had gotten engaged. β€œOh, my God. What?! That’s so exciting! How did he propose? What does her ring look like? When’s the wedding? Does Callie need a dress? My mom designs wedding dresses – maybe I can talk to her and get them a discount? Oh my – that is so exciting!” The brunette practically word vomited upon hearing the news. Although they were only a few years older than her and Taylor could not imagine getting engaged at eighteen, she was happy for the couple. They dated for quite a few years if she recalled correctly, so it made sense for them. Sure, Taylor thought a couple of the upper years (and maybe some in her own year as well as the girls) were attractive, she didn’t think she would be a β€œhigh school sweetheart” with anyone. As far as she was concerned, she’d have many boyfriends over the course of her life and would break a lot more hearts than that.

Matilda mentioned wanting to talk to Taylor about the Dueling Club, which caused the girl’s heart to skip a beat. Was she right? Was she going to be named as the captain this year? That idea was quickly shut down, but the blonde did ask if Taylor wanted to be the vice captain. β€œUm, duh! I’d love to!” she exclaimed, accepting the offer enthusiastically. In just a couple of years, once Matilda graduated – if she did, but that was a whole other topic of discussion – Taylor would take over as the club’s captain.

Taylor turned her attention to the other two members as they walked into the room and greeted her and Mattie. β€œHeya Dominik and Pep! You excited to get to join in on all of the fun this year?” she asked the second year after greeting both students. β€œOh, you should have told me you were bringing Kiwi! I could have brought Ivy. I bet they would have gotten along great,” she commented, referring to the bunny she had left in her dormitory. Bunnies were cute and all, but Taylor didn’t bring her to many clubs. She mostly only brought her out of the dorm to take her outside.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

mc2
Stefan Lee Salvatore
addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:05 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Slytherin β”‚ First Year β”‚ Eleven Years Old β”‚ Single

As soon as she found out about the Dueling Club, Brianna was interested in it. The young Slytherin saw it as the chance to practice the stuff she was learning in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class, and an opportunity to test herself and her skills against other students. No, she wasn't interested in lording whatever skills she might have acquired over anybody else, sorry, but borrrring, no, she wanted to push herself, and become better. Brianna knew that classwork wasn’t enough to do the job, she needed practice, and the chance to see what others could do. She tried to get Ron to come along with her, but she knew he was already busy with the clubs he was already involved with, and he just didn’t have any interest in Dueling.

So, here she was, seeking out the club on her own. β€˜Not that I care,’ she thought, as she walked along. β€˜I can take care of myself, thank you very much; I don’t need my big brother shepherding me around like I’m still in kindergarten, or something stoopid like that.’ She was disappointed the meeting wasn’t taking place outside, it was in some stuffy classroom, but, at least it wasn’t in one of the dungeons. β€˜Safety, I suppose. Be bad form to have some somebody’s stray spell hit somebody just walking by.’

Brianna decided to show up for the club wearing a green plaid skirt, a Slytherin hooded sweatshirt, and a pair of ankle boots, as she wanted to try to look a little more adult and nicer than she might for Herbology Club, and show the older students she was trying to be as serious in this as she imagined they were. Seeing a couple of the older girls present, including the one she knew was the Captain, the First Year was quietly pleased with her choice. Brianna picked up a form, and promptly started filling it out.

Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith of House Slytherin

Giving the Captain a smile, Brianna said, β€œHello, I’m interested in joining Dueling Club. Is it okay for me to sign up?”

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:16 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

Mattie entered the room for dueling club with a smile on her red painted lips. She looked more ready for a date than to kick butt in a duel. She argued that was some of her charm. She wore a high waisted navy pleated mini skirt and a white cropped tee with black tights and combat boots. This would be Mattie's last year of dueling club. Next year she might very well be in real duels as a hit wizard. It wasn't like she told her family her change in goals (especially Eden) but Eden was a mediwizard he would know she didn't have the classes to be a medic of any sort. Maybe she was a bit more like Sir than Ma'am. That was an odd thought.

Regardless of her future she decided to focus on the now. She set down the paperwork to sign up for the club and readied herself to put any first years on the side lines. Maybe she could have them unofficially practice some basic spells on pillows.

The forms read:
                                                [b](CHARACTER'S NAME) of House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/b]

Β°β€’ Baby doll, when it comes to a lover
                                                I promise that you'll never find another like β€’Β°

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:18 pm
User Image User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith xxxxxxxxxxxxx Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
Hufflepuff Sixth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Slytherin Third Year

Brianna may not have felt so confident being part of her brother’s Herbology Club, but that wasn’t the case for the Dueling Club; if anything the roles were kind of reversed. The memory of what took place a couple terms ago may have faded, but it still served as a touchstone for Brianna, in that she didn’t want to ever be in a position where she was completely unable to do anything to take care of herself in a dangerous situation, and need to be saved by anybody. As it stood, against an older student such as her assailant, she might still be dogmeat, but by golly she’d go down swinging if she had anything to say about it.

As for Ron, he’d been guilted into signing up for the club by Mom, but then she had good reason for doing so, or so Brianna was told, as the reason still had yet to be revealed to her. There was also the whole β€˜he protected his girlfriend, but couldn’t protect his own little sister’ thing which he held over his own head, without any prodding from anyone.

Beyond all the past nastiness, Dueling Club was fun, and Brianna had the chance to have some laughs, make friends, and learn a few things along the way. It also gave her pause to consider her own career options for life after Hogwarts. Unlike her big brother, she just wasn’t the caregiver or the nurturing sort, and the idea of being an Obliviator, or an Auror, or a Hit Wizard just sounded too darned cool to her. She hadn’t revealed these thoughts to Ron or Mom and Dad, but she knew the latter would soon be pushing her to start making life choices, and Brianna wasn’t sure how they might react to what she was considering.

Today, Brianna was wearing a pair of black slacks, along with her trainers, paired up with a long-sleeved Tee shirt and her Slytherin hooded jacket, while Ron was walking beside her, dressed in a black wooly-pully, dress slacks and a pair of loafers, both of them having a warm, casual look befitting an after-class activity.

Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith of House Slytherin

Ronald David Quinn-Smith of House Hufflepuff

β€œSo, what do you think, Mattie?” asked Brianna casually, seeing she and Ron were the first to arrive, aside from the Captain. β€œThink we’ll get a good turnout this year?”

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:57 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 7th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Quidditch Team Beater>

Mattie nodded politely to Ron (who had his own duel for the honor of his girlfriend as the rumor went) and Brianna (who had gotten caught up in the incident). Honestly the whole thing seemed exhausting but it made sense that the two kept attending dueling club. She was happy to see the Hufflepuff and Slytherin. It amused Mattie that siblings could be so different in sorting but the same could be said of her and Eden in a way. He was a Puff and she was a Gryffindor. Both of them were brave and respected structure but Eden often thought before he acted and Mattie often did not think before she acted. Whether her impulsivity was her personality or the bipolar or a mix of both Mattie could never decide. Her therapist in person and via owls and Hogsmeade visits always said that Mattie had the ability to chose who she was. She was Matilda Harper who just so happened to have a mental illness and one that could be monitored and controlled at that.

Brianna asked Mattie on her thoughts regarding whether they would get a good turnout. She let out a small laugh, "I would hope so. It generally is a draw that you get to blow up things with magic here. Explosions are very in last I heard. What about you and you Ron, anything in particular you were hoping for this year? I was doing some studying for my NEWTs and some side studying and I found some fascinating hexes and jinxes and some more simple things that are useful too."

Β°β€’ Baby doll, when it comes to a lover
                                                I promise that you'll never find another like β€’Β°

Gryffindor!
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:42 pm
User Image
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Photography Editor of the Daily Dragon
                                              Vice Captain of the Dueling Club
                                              Member of the Art Club

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Taylor entered the room in a cute two-piece workout fit, her lips freshly glossed. She partly took Mattie’s approach in dressing in cute outfits to Dueling, but Tay’s outfit was more sweat-ready than the club captain’s. On the other hand, the blonde’s outfit always looked badass. β€œHi, guys!” the brunette greeted Matilda, Ronald and Brianna. After the altercation that Taylor had heard about last year, she wasn’t surprised that her classmate had joined Dueling Club again this year. β€œDid you all have a good summer?” she asked as she set her purse aside and rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie, revealing the long, tight sleeves. Taylor was ready to throw some hexes and dodge some curses, and typically after doing so for ten or so minutes, she’d be hot enough to peel off her hoodie.

Taylor Olson of House Gryffindor

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:55 pm
User Image
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Photography Editor of the Daily Dragon
                                              Captain of the Dueling Club
                                              Captain of the Art Club

Only three days of classes had passed and Taylor was already over it. She loved Hogwarts’ social life with all of the clubs and going out to Hogsmeade, but she wasn’t a fan of studying. Unfortunately for her, seventh year entailed N.E.W.T. exams. Fortunately for her, however, all she needed to do was pass most of them. Being a fashion photographer wasn’t rocket science after all – she didn’t need to pressure herself with getting straight O’s like Echo did. Ugh, Echo. The Slytherin made Taylor’s blood under her skin boil even more this year than last – and UGH! She was still hanging around Syd. Taylor expected their fling or whatever Echo wanted to call it to fall apart over the summer, yet somehow, here they were as if nothing changed. And Syd was such a stoner loser skater boy – he was all wrong for Echo. She would be better off with someone who actually put effort into their looks and noticed the little things, like what perfume complemented her natural odour in a way that made her smell nice or what food to take her out for that didn’t cause her to bloat. With an angsty huff, Taylor pulled the club forms out of her document folder and placed them on the desk next to the quills.

[b](CHARACTER'S NAME) of House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/b]

In the m i d d l e of the night, we can form this d r e a m
                                              I wanna feel you by my side, s t a n d i n g next to me

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:36 pm
User Image
Slytherin β”‚ Fifth Year β”‚ Fifteen Years Old β”‚ Single β”‚ Slytherin Prefect β”‚ Dueling Club Captain β”‚ Quidditch Vice-Captain

To say that Brianna was looking forward to opening up Dueling Club for the start of the year was a bit of an understatement. In fact, she’s been chomping at the proverbial bit, planning and waiting for this day. Everything she’d told Csuri at the carnival last spring was exactly how she felt about the Club. It had nothing to do with being a bully or showing folk up, but it had everything to do with being challenged by one’s opponents and figuring out how to succeed.

There was also a measure of having the chance to spruce up one’s skills for Defense Against Dark Arts class, and Wandless Practice class if one was of a wont to do; and Brianna planned to avail herself of the chance, with OWLs looming in the near future. She also liked the idea of giving the younger students a chance to tryout, or at very least see, things they might not get the chance to in their classes, and maybe even pick up something that might save their lives.

There was also something else; she’d tried to explain it to Csuri, but it was hard for her to put it in words. Brianna tried to impress upon her friend how the Club had fostered in her a sense of comeraderie and kinship that being a part of any other club really didn’t. Brianna read about the aristocratic dueling societies which flourished in Europe centuries ago, at universities and the noble courts, and maybe it was from there she got those notions. What she knew was here she could unwind, have a few laughs, and enjoy the company of fellow duelists, knowing those connections could carry her through into her career and beyond.

Brianna put flyers up around the school, and arranged for them to be posted in the other Houses' Common Rooms. She also made sure to state clearly First Year students wouldn't be allowed to participate, however they were certainly welcome to watch the proceedings and pick up some useful pointers. She was wearing a fitted black jacket that she’d bought for the occasion because she thought it looked a little dressier, and it looked like what she thought a duelist’s jacket ought to look like, which she paired up with a Slytherin plaid skirt and a pair of black ankle boots

After setting up a series of range targets around the perimeter of the meeting area, the Fifth Year set up a small table with a cup filled with self-inking quills and a stack of forms. There was also an insulated carafe will hot chocolate, disposable cups, and a nice tray of cookies she’d asked the House Elves to make for the occasion. As was customary, she had her Thermos loaded with one of her coffee blends.

[size=12][url=(PROFILE LINK)](CHARACTER'S NAME)[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ DARKGREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

The blonde-haired Fifth Year looked about to make sure all her preparations were in order, and thought, β€˜Alrighty then, I guess its show time now.’

OOC: Dueling Club is open for 2060-2061
Username

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:49 pm
User Image
Slytherin β”‚ Sixth Year β”‚ Sixteen Years Old β”‚ Single β”‚ Slytherin Prefect β”‚ Dueling Club Captain β”‚ Quidditch Captain

Brianna was at the Dueling Club location early, so she could get everything in readiness to launch this year’s iteration of the club. She had targets set up around the perimeter for folks to work on aiming their spells, and she set-up circles for duels to take place. Her first go-around was a bit of a learning experience for her, and she hoped to carry the lessons learned into this term. Brianna put flyers up around the school, and arranged for them to be posted in the other Houses' Common Rooms. It was hope to get new interest in the club, and while First Years weren’t allowed to participate, she was hopeful she could get the younger students to show up to watch their older Housemates. If they picked up something that might be useful later on, well, that was all to the good.

In addition to getting the club and going for the term, it was her hope somebody among the participants would catch her eye sufficiently that she would tap them to be her Vice Captain and successor. Though it seemed like a long time from now, she knew two years would fly by and be gone before she knew it. For now, she was of a mind to focus upon what was to come shortly: the chance to meet up with old friends and having fun with them while taking turns trading shots with each other and having a few laughs along the way.

The blonde-haired Slytherin made the point of being dressed in a more formal manner than she might otherwise for the first meeting, as a show of respect for the ancient and noble art of dueling. She wore a long black, velvet jacket resembling a mourning coat, paired with a matching vest with her Prefect’s badge, a crisp white blouse, a long black skirt and ankle boots. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a very business-like fashion, adding to a look of old-fashioned class.

One of the last things she set up was a folding table with a heavy paperweight holding down forms to fill out, a cup with self-inking quills, along with carafe filled with hot chocolate, and a tray of assorted sweets she’d asked the House Elves to prepare for the occasion, while she retained her usual Death Wish hazelnut blend coffee in a Thermos not far away.

[size=14][url=(PROFILE LINK)](CHARACTER'S NAME)[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=14]House [color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

β€˜Well, let’s make this one a year to remember,’ she thought, as she looked around the area.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
                  Or the moment of truth in your lies
                  When everything feels like the movies
                  Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive."

"And I don't want the world to see me
                  'Cause, I don't think that they'd understand
                  When everything's made to be broken
                  I just want you to know who I am "

Graydon Ironshield