I don't like either. Hater.
  One bunny?
  One marshmallow?
  Infinity marshmallows?
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

т н ι s XX ι s

╔══════════════╗
☾ ʈ ɑ ϻ ɑ ҁ υ ɳ ☽
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm

User Image

Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓨ ✥ Ⓑ Ⓞ Ⓞ Ⓚ

Surf.

Tamacun Island is best known for their blue-green waves that hug the small, local island year round. Surf season has just started up and some of the bigger waves are just beginning to crash on the coasts of Tamacun. Attracting many young novices and more tourists, no one can deny the prowess of the local surfers of the island.

They are the elite, a bunch of average high schoolers who've been on the island all their lives. They've been known to be the best surfers in Tamacun, and have been recognized by many of the surfing pros of the world. They are an intimidating group, as many of their peers and the locals look up to them as celebrities.

Yet Tamacun knows little of their origin. Many do not question this, just assuming they were born on the island like all the rest. The question of parents or family come to mind, for the locals seem to not think of it.
Many call this brainwashing.
These group of surfer's call it a means to protect their identities.

They are gifts. Creations. Children of the great god Poseidon. Though even the three first original surfers know little to nothing of their own 'births', they know that they have been blessed. Sea monsters. Mermaids. Celestial beings. Many myths and folk legends have derived from these beings, but none were ever discovered true. And these group of surfers would prefer it that way.

They see Tamacun as their home and playground. They surf the high waves near the island with great talent, for they do have their affinity to the sea. While their identities as these powerful beings are a well-kept secret from the locals of Tamacun, they treat their fellow beings like kin and are a very close knit pack.

And while the high waves have begun their season in the warm waters of Tamacun, the beaches attract not only surfers but newcomers.
Moving to Tamacun, for their own personal reasons, these newcomers have arrived to the island in a search for a new life.

The fresh meat have caught the attraction of the group of elite, and now they want in. The surfers are intrigued, finding the newcomers interesting. They want to show them the ropes and short cuts of the island, take them to the cool parties, see the sights, find the secret hide outs, and present them the beauty of the waves of Tamacun.
But dark intentions lie ahead. While new people to the island are rare, the group of elite have found these group of newcomers as potential candidates to join their kind. To transform them into one of their own.

This is not the first time it has happened. The first original "creations" were the only beings for a long period of time. Over the centuries, they have converted three as their own, and formed the six that they are today. And now they hope to cultivate more in hopes to expand their kind.

What will happen when the newcomers figure out this hidden scheme? Will they agree to be transformed into the unknown? Or will they fight back the waves to stay human?

This is Tamacun.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

⒭ ⒰ ⒧ ⒠ ⒮

This Rp is owned by myself. I created this idea with the help of Wire_Collossus, who I give respectable credits for.
The pictures and music do not belong to me, so I must give credit to those lovely contributers as well.

This is a surfing rp. However, you nor your character needs to know anything about surfing. However, if you are confused or need to know something about anything, feel free to pm me or post!

Spots are limited, yes, but I do not take reservations. So don't ask. Moreover, try not to alter the profiles other than what is suggested. Pm me profiles with the title: "Tamacun".

Follow Gaia ToS and moral rules. You guys know way better and I trust you guys to not make complete jackasses of yourselves.

Despite half the characters being mythological beings, please do not godmod. I will be blunt and embarrass you about it, so don't do it. If you think you'll exceed such a bounds, please pm me before doing so. Other than this, plot twists and fun stuff is very well recommended.

I like my fair share of gore and violence, but try to be understandable. I do not tolerate 'sexy time' either, so no. You are free to cuss, and I am fairly lenient on many things, but none of that!

Use some R E S P E C T .

Literacy isn't exactly a big deal. Just make it decent and readable to be able to be reply-able. Spell checking is useful. One liners are okay, since we all have brain turds, just don't make it a fashion.
Make posts colorful too. I don't care for pictures and s**t, but if you want, you can.

Note: Just to clarify, I am accepting four newcomers and three of the surfer group. The three surfers are not the original three that were "born", they were originally human at one point in time. They were converted into beings like the originals over time, stopping their aging and stuff. So these surfers are centuries old, but they have brainwashed people on the island to think nothing of it.
I will accept locals once these seven spots have been filled.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

ⓒ ⓗ ⓐ ⓡ ⓐ ⓒ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ ⓢ

XThe First Female: Taken: Creamsicle Bunnies

XThe Second Male: Taken: Creamsicle Bunnies

XThe Third Male: Taken: Wire_Collossus

XThe Fourth (Not of the original/have been converted) Female: Taken: gaaras and milk

XThe Fifth (Not of the original/have been converted) Male: Taken: Wire_Collossus

XThe Sixth (Not of the original/have been converted) Female: Taken: MommiiDearest

XThe Newcomer Male: Taken: Creamsicle Bunnies

XThe Newcomer Female: Taken: Luciiraptar

XThe Newcomer Male: Taken: Creamsicle Bunnies

XThe Newcomer Female: Taken: ReaperInBlack

XLocals Always accepting until after all main characters are filled.

[align=left] | [img]Picture goes here! Make it anime as well.[/img] | [/align]

[align=right][size=14][color=color1] ◍ [/color][color=color2] ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ [/color]
[color=color3][b]| "Quote or something they'd say" |[/b] [/color][/size]

[size=14][color=color2]◈ ◈ ◈[/color][color=color1]| Character name | [/color] [color=color2] ◍ [/color][color=color3] ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=color2]| Bio. If part of the surfers, talk about how you were changed, age, where, how, etc. If a newcomer, why did you come to Tamacun, with family?, life prior to moving, etc. First person point of view, by the way. Interesting facts added too! | [/color][/size] [color=color1][size=14]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size][/color]

[color=color2][size=14] ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻[/size] [/color]
[size=10][color=color3]| Personality. I'd understand if you don't want to list everything, since finding out things about the character is interesting, and so you could keep it short if you'd like. | [/color]
[/size][color=color2][size=14]✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ [/size][/color]

[size=14] [color=color1]ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ[/color] [color=color3]✪[/color] [color=color2]✫ [/color][color=color3]✪[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=color1]| Themesong. |[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=color3]♠ ♤ ♥ ♡[/color][/size] [color=color1][size=10]| Crush? Sexual Orientation? |[/size]
[/color] [size=14][color=color3]♦ ♢ ♣ ♧[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=color2]≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎[/color] [/color]
[size=10][color=color3]| Role. And please put your age here as well! Newcomers range from 16-19 (still in high school). Surfers will range the same. However, since the surfers are mythological, it'd be reasonable to put your actual character's age here as well.
Locals can be any age. |[/color][/size] [size=14]
[color=color1]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/color][/size]
[/align]

[size=13][color=color2][align=center]
| Username | [/align][/color][/size]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:36 pm

c н α я α c н т ε я s

⒯ ⒣ ⒠X⒠ ⒧ ⒤ ⒯ ⒠

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I’m coming up only to show you wrong." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Lenore Fortuna | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I am the first of those “born” under Poseidon. He is my master, my father, my creator, and I obey his utmost command. While I, myself, know little of the reasons as to why I was born, I know well that I was put on Tamacun to serve a higher purpose. It is said that I was created from sea foam near Tamacun or that I was once a maiden of the sea. Many legends derived from my existence, thinking I was a mermaid or some sea monster. But eventually, the humans that came to believe them died off and my identity became a secret.

I existed far longer than the rest of my kind and lived a lonely time by myself until two came around to keep me company. I ran with them for awhile before seeking the desire to expand, and in that, I blessed another three, whether they wanted to or not, and we became some sort of family.
I became the leader of the pack, and sort of run Tamacun’s underground. I lead my group with care, thinking of only what is in our best interests, but do so with having fun in mind. Surely playing with humans is a lot of fun and decades spent playing on the island filled many days full of surfing and running around playing pranks.

I have modernized myself, yes, as did many of my friends, and together we grew to enjoy ourselves on Tamacun. Surfing became a living for us, and we even attend human school to keep us busy. But I feel it is time to convert yet another batch to expand ourselves. It is in that, that I have taken personal interests in these newcomers. While they may not know it, they reek of fresh meat.|
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✽ ✼ ✻
| I suggest you keep quiet and listen. I am not normally demanding, but when I ask for something done, it is best that it is done. I am dominant and strong, not afraid nor submissive, and will take action. While I think very fondly of myself, to the point of being called narcissistic, I can be very…sensitive. I am a female… Nonetheless, I am rather mature and outgoing, but responsible and motherly for my own. I have my weaknesses, like how I cannot leave the island or its waters. I am strong, yes, but perhaps not as strong as I think I am.|
✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✱ ✲ ✳

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| The Funeral // Band of Horses |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | Bisexual; Unknown | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The First; I am 601 years old, but appear to be 18. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Creamsicle Bunnies |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Have I found you, flightless bird?" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Ren Winterborne | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| My existence, I had forgotten where it began. Or rather, how, for all I remember is that I stumbled ashore with the knowledge of everything. Not literally everything, mind you, but enough of an education to get me by. I knew that I was created by Poseidon, the second of his children, as you can say. Somehow, I found myself wandering Tamacun until I came across the first, and I finally found my reason of existence: her. I was created to keep her company, for the poor thing was so lonely for centuries until I appeared. I kept her company meanwhile, keeping by her side like some sort of dog. We raised each other for a long time until we met another to call our own.
It was not long until Lenore began to bless people with graces, and soon the group had expanded from three to four to six.

While more the merrier, the thought of expanding the group seems distasteful when I think of Lenore being overly interested in a bunch of humans. It’s not that I just want her to myself! I just think for our safety, for everyone’s safety, that it’d be best if we remain the way we are.|
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I am protective and more level headed than Lenore. I avoid conflict, and mostly seen as playful. While I may be lewd or blunt, I can be loyal and honest. I am clever and sly, but when push comes to shove, I will try my best to stand up. Lenore calls me a hopeless sap, and I am sometimes lazy. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| Flightless Bird, American Mouth // Iron & Wine |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | Heterosexual; I am secretly in love with Lenore. | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Second; around 423, I appear around 18. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Creamsicle Bunnies |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Get Back On the Board Mate" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Ebony Alexander Chestrock | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| My name is Eric Alexander Chestrock. The name is a human name that I find funny in that abbreviated it spells out the letters E.A.C. which is the name of a current I used several times a year to get to Sydney back when I was a shark. Yes, That’s right, I was once a shark. A Great white, and A big one too. I was the finned lord of the deep blue sea. Or so I thought. I lead the pack, and I was always first in line at whale carcasses. I was 36 years old, and in human measurements I was enormous, 3 tons and 35 ft long. How I ever got that big I’ll never know. After 36 years I was dying. I could feel it, I was getting weaker and weaker each day. One night I was approached by a being I didn’t rightly understand. A Messenger of Poseidon as it were. He told me that Poseidon himself had blessed me with new life. He said that Poseidon have admired my pride and the way I ruled the sharks of the world. I spat a tooth out at the messenger. I couldn’t believe it. I wouldn’t. I absolutely refused to believe it. I tried to swim back to the East Australian Current, But An unnatural current pulled me away from it and pushed me to a small Island. The Island of Tamacun. I was pushed ashore by an incredibly strong but small wave. I found myself stumbling forth on a set of strange limbs, and gasping for breath. I’d been turned into a one of man’s children. Or so I believed. As It turns out I was wrong. I had indeed been blessed, and the sea god had turned me into a being not of the sea, not of the land, But of both. He’d given me a new life, one I was not about to waste. I spent 5 years on Tamacun, and To this day I still patrol it’s waters, Never straying from too far from the island, and from my new friends. | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| In my true form, I am a hybrid of great white shark and human, though the human parts are more recessive. In true form, I master of the waves.
I am a very intimidating person when angry, and I sometimes give off an air of "Come near me and you're on the menu", but, in truth, I am a very laid back and friendly individual. I am honest, but sometimes can seem clueless. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| Monster by skillet |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | You humans are so diverse, My instincts tell me females only, my mind tells me to try males. And yet, Lenore keeps me coming back day after day, season after season. | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Third; 428 years old but appears to be 19. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Wire_Colossus |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "When you look at it, everything leads back to the ocean." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Asherah Kalani | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| In my past life, I was known as what humans call a “Box Jellyfish”, one of the deadliest and beautiful creatures of the sea. I was a luminescent vision in the water, following the constant flow of the ocean, blindly dancing with the current. My tendrils would grace a creature and kill it, injecting enough venom to kill 60 men in a single sting. Beauty, of course, comes with a price.
I learned this quickly, and somewhere in my soul, felt betrayed by my world. The ocean had cursed me to be forever dancing through it alone. Perhaps my home felt my pain, and wished to redeem itself. I was washed up onto the shore early one morning where I was blessed by Lenore, the first child of Poseidon. I was on Tamacun, and for once, I did not feel the sting of loneliness, nor a lack of love. The smooth musical nature of my past life has not left me. I often sing, dance, or play instruments to entertain the others. If I cannot be found dancing on land, I am found in the water with the rest of my family.
Lenore has taught me everything, from standing on my legs, to blending in with the locals and inhabitants of the island. No matter what I am always at her side, like how the moon pulls the ocean.
But, recently I have felt an anxiousness in Lenore that worries me. Expand our family? Are we not enough? |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Unlike many of the others, I am very soft spoken. Often, I silently express my feelings on a subject with simple gestures or expressions. Lenore can normally sense my opinions, but I feel no need to voice them. After all, it is not my place. Some of the only moments you will hear my voice is when I am singing are speaking in whispers. I am also rather shy and opposed to meeting new people. I find myself only comfortable around my family and in the water. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| Cad E Sin Don Te Sin--Orla Fallon |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | Bisexual; One could say that I love Lenore. I do, but I have a stronger desire to please her than anything else. Besides, my love would never be returned. | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Fourth; 204 but appears to be 17. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| gaaras and milk |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I don‘t Wanna Make waves, Just ride them." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Maurice | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| The Names Maurice and I’m the muscle of our little Group, literally. When She turned me, I was an assistant chef who‘d been the only survivor of a ship wreck. I was fat. I was alone and lonely. I was so lonely…and then Lenore came, and saved me from my loneliness. She became my only friend in the whole world. Eventually she blessed me, and I became what I am today. My body is made almost entirely of muscle. Normally I am a 6'2'', 250 pound, 18 year old. The first time I changed after Lenore blessed me, was scared so badly that I couldn‘t look in the mirror for a month. However, Over the years I have come to see Lenore as My big sister, though She is shorter than me, I view her as my big sister, and she will always be that to me. She‘s my family. Because of how big I am, I’m often bullied in school, but I always say, “I don’t want to make waves. I just ride them.” | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I’m a big softie. I love hugs, and while I’m rather big, I am incredibly gentle. Sometimes I seem dopy and I love to laugh. I don‘t have much of a temper, so when I do get mad, Even Eric will stay out of my way, and when I first saw him in true form I was too afraid to go in the water for 2 weeks. Almost everyone calls me Sinker because even though I can surf, I need long board, I‘m too heavy for a regular board. I am very protective of my friends, but not of Lenore, She doesn‘t need my protection. She‘s got Ren and Eric for that. I love to bird watch, and while I love a good joke, I hate insulting jokes. My hobby for drawing comic books is more like a passion to me, and I've grown to enjoy drawing when I am not surfing. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| The Rip Tide // Beirut |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | I’m bi, but I’m also too intimidating sadly… | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| The Fifth. I’m roughly 192 but I appear to be a body builder of 18 |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Wire_Colossus |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Waters warm, why aren't we in it?!" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Fawn Lynn Hogan | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

|Ah yes, my story. Lets see, where to begin? My life I traveled the world with my parents. My father was a trader and being so madly in love with my mother, couldn't stand to leave her alone at home. So he brought her with him. When I was born it was only natural that I tagged along too. I got an amazing education. I was home schooled, but I also got lessons from those that we visited. I speak many languages fluently, though most have died out today. Now mind you that this all happened years ago. And I do mean a couple hundred. How was I turned you may wonder? I fell ill during one of my fathers expeditions to Egypt, but he paid no mind moving us right along to Tamacun. It was actually in Tamacun that I met a creature in what I thought was a sickness induced dream. I awoke to find myself in the water with a tail several yards long and webbing between my fingers.
I was named after my mother, who was named after her mother, our fathers all having changed their last names. Maybe I'll keep up that tradition. I have always loved the water, I prefer to be in it than on dry land when possible. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Fawn, unlike her name suggests, is outgoing and blunt. She loves to be in crowds, though doesn't always need to be the center of attention. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| Wild One by Flo Ride Ft Sia. |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡| Currently no crushes. I am heterosexual. |
♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| I am the Sixth; I appear to be nineteen years old. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| MommiiDearest|

⒩ ⒠ ⒲ ⒞ ⒪ ⒨ ⒠ ⒭ ⒮

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "I’m scared of dying.” |

◈ ◈ ◈| Remus Blaine | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I... Am going to die soon. Not soon, soon, but later. The doctors didn’t give me an exact date, but I have about a year to live, they say. It’s scary, that I will be gone before I could accomplish things that I set out to do. I mean, there’s so much to see, to do, to feel! And I only have a year to do them.
It was especially difficult for my brother, Cam, who has always looked up to me. Or parents died when we were younger, so our grandfather took care of us. But I don’t want to burden him with my illness. So I made the bold decision to move from our snowy cabin in the northeast to the tropics of Tamacun where my aunt and grandmother live. Cam is coming too because he likes to stick with me, and we’ll be living there for awhile. I want be in a place I can relax and enjoy for the rest of my days. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I am mature and quiet. I’m usually cynical and skeptic, a critic on practically everything, but that does not make me temperamental or picky. I’m usually cool, calm, and collected, but I’m known for having a temper and rebellious. But I’m responsible and know how to take account of my actions.|

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| Lonely // Yael Naim |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | None; I’m usually asexual but that may be liable to change, perhaps. |♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Newcomer; I am 18 years old, about to turn 19 |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Creamsicle Bunnies |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Unless your next words are 'please sleep with me', shut up." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Kathryn Amy Karaev | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I was raised for the first part of my life by my Russian mother; in the second act of my life, around age nine, I was introduced to my Welsh mother (who was suffering from a psychotic breakdown and alcoholism earlier, but was recovering). Shortly after, my Russian mother, Kseniya, was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. She lasted for three years before she killed herself, and my Welsh mother, Emily, buried Kseniya in Russia before taking me to Canada, where we lived for few years before moving again because I was being bullied, for my accent, for my Russian name, for being a lesbian. It was during my time in Canada that I developed my personal brand of hyper-active sexuality, doing it in public where I'll actually get excited. Also, every year, on the day my mother killed herself, Emily takes me to her grave in Russia and we sit with her and tell Russian stories. | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Generally quiet, although I get easily excited. I also take most chances to insert perverted comments or innuendos into conversations, and tend to avoid conversations in the first place unless they're heavy with innuendos. The way to my heart is through my lady parts, and video games. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| The Hundred in the Hands - "Dressed in Dresden" |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | Lesbian in lesbians with all the ladies | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Newcomer, 17 years old |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Luciiraptar |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
| "Are you waiting, or just watching me?" |

◈ ◈ ◈| Cameron B. Blaine | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| My older brother calls me Cam. But my full name is Cameron Benjamin Blaine. My mom named me after my father and her brother. But my mom and dad died when I was six. My brother was eight. After that incident, me and my brother went to live with our grandpa in the north, where it rains and snows constantly. I didn’t like the cold weather so much, but I was thankful our grandpa took us in, lest we be turned over to another relative.
My brother caught his illness about two years ago, but he refuses to take medication or treatment. It’s a sensitive topic for him. He won’t talk about it. That’s why I think he suggested to go live with our aunt and our grandma on this island called Tamacun. Since he won’t take medication, he at least wants to live very relaxed. So we moved to Tamacun after many arrangements. He is solemn about the whole trip, but I can tell he’s excited. He even brought his camera! He always wanted to be a photographer.
So I’m coming along to support my brother and be there for him; I strongly believe he has a chance at living. Hopefully there is something at Tamacun that can provide such solace. |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| I’m much more optimistic than my brother. I am rather cheerful, but soft-hearted, which I think is why people think they can take advantage of me. I’m gullible and easily influenced, but in that I am honest and reliable. I am generous and loyal and have a strong sense of justice. |

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ
| The Indie Queens Are Waiting // Dan Mangan |

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | I don’t know. | ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎
| Newcomer; I am 16 |
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| Creamsicle Bunnies |

User Image

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
| "Life is too short to live with your eyes closed." |

◈ ◈ ◈| Amity Evangeline Blackwell | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  

| Growing up, my life wasn't exactly glamorous. I lived with my mother, as most of my friends did. According to what she said when I had bothered to ask, she said my father was a deadbeat and was either incarcerated or lying in a ditch somewhere for all she cared. Which I had strangely never held any resentment toward him. He was there to sign the birth certificate, he does manage to send me a gift for my birthday whenever he can, which isn't every birthday, but it's enough to know that he isn't dead and cares somewhat about his daughter. I started smoking when I was fifteen and became addicted to it, but I stopped the summer before I turned seventeen. Quitting cold turkey was hard, but I usually eat chips whenever I feel the urge, which isn't much anymore. I came to the island because as much as I loved the city life that I was born in and the apartment in New York City my mom and I had found a home in, a little fresh air sounded nice. My mother didn't mind, since she worked so much to support the two of us that I might as well have been living alone anyways. So, I figured a little change and living on an island would be rather interesting. I figured that I'd get a job and visit her whenever I could and in the meantime maybe make a home here. | ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 

✽ ✼ ✻   ✽ ✼ ✻   ✽ ✼ ✻   ✽ ✼ ✻   ✽ ✼ ✻  
| I can be a pretty laid back and kind person if you return the favor, however, I can be thorny otherwise. I will show respect to anyone and respect their boundaries if I can. I do what I have to do for myself, even if that means having to work odd jobs. I absolutely despise having to depend on anyone for anything.  |  
✱ ✲ ✳   ✱ ✲ ✳   ✱ ✲ ✳   ✱ ✲ ✳   ✱ ✲ ✳  

ⓘ ⓟ ⓞ ⓣ ⓐ ⓣ ⓞ  
| Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine | 

♠ ♤ ♥ ♡ | Wherever the wind takes me. |  ♦ ♢ ♣ ♧ 

≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ ≎ 
| Newcomer. 17 |

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

| ReaperInBlack |

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Ⓕ Ⓘ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ XX Ⓞ Ⓕ Ⓕ Ⓘ Ⓒ Ⓘ Ⓐ Ⓛ XX Ⓑ Ⓤ Ⓜ ⓟ

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 am

Ⓢ Ⓔ Ⓒ Ⓞ Ⓝ Ⓓ XX Ⓞ Ⓕ Ⓕ Ⓘ Ⓒ Ⓘ Ⓐ Ⓛ XX Ⓑ Ⓤ Ⓜ ⓟ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Ⓣ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓡ Ⓓ XX Ⓞ Ⓕ Ⓕ Ⓘ Ⓒ Ⓘ Ⓐ Ⓛ XX Ⓑ Ⓤ Ⓜ ⓟ

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm
O p e n :

Surfers can be anywhere at this point. But they should be heading towards Lenore and Ren's beach house to go to school or are already there.

Newcomers can be anywhere at this point. But most likely, they'll be at or near their inland homes sleeping/getting ready for school.

"Lenore! LENORE!!!"
Ren fell off the bed, grunting as he got up. His body was well tanned and muscular and naked as he bent to pull on his boxers and then tried feverishly to pull on his pants. He fell trying to pull his leg through his jeans, yelling Lenore's name meanwhile in a hoarse and frustrated voice. Yet despite his chastise, Lenore hopped off the porch of their beach hut, surf board tucked under her arm.

"Lenore!" Ren yelled, slightly irritated. Said female did not stop in her long strides to the water's edge. "I didn't mean that! I didn't mean it! Sorry!" Ren, shirtless and exasperated, leaped off the porch and ran after Lenore despite the difficulties of sprinting on the sand.

But Lenore had already zipped up her wet suit and began to sprint and leap towards the water, her crimson hair blowing wildly towards the water. She had proceeded to swim out despite Ren's pleading.

Ren struggled to catch his breath, sighing when he knew he was too late. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, his cheeks pink as he watched Lenore's figure grow smaller and smaller as she swam out. She was a gallant creature that couldn't be tied down with the words he said. He cursed a little, but knew better to know that Lenore was a stubborn girl, and turned back to the beach house.
The house was right on the beach, the porch large enough to hold a light brown wicker couch, a small coffee table, and several chairs. He walked passed said furniture into the house, which was small yet very spacey. He opened the screen door with annoyance and sluggish. A large bed, whose white paint was chipping, stood to the right, the white sheets tangled. It was still warm in the two spots Lenore and Ren were sleeping in only moments ago. There were two white dressers near the bed as well, which was also in the same white paint chipping fashion. To the left was a table, similar to the dressers and bed frame, to eat at and then a small fitted kitchen. The fridge was years old, but was still able to hold all sorts of snacks and goodies. Their friends were liable to enter their house to eat whatever was in there. There was a single bathroom further, which was horribly messy. Not dirty in the least, but messy with sand and shampoo and products all over the sink and shelves. A small love seat and book case, which contained many atlases, books of all kinds, and photos of everyone, near the front door, which was closed so early in the morning. But their friends, knowing this, would enter through the back. Despite this being Lenore and Ren's house, the group always seemed to think that they could make themselves feel at home here too. Whether it be because their fridge was always stocked, that they had a lot of chairs and stuff here, or because the waves nearest to this house was one of the best spots to surf, their friends were likely to be here at any point in the day. The windows were long and allowed a lot of light inside, despite it still being a cloudy morning. The white, sheeny curtains that covered them blew in the slight beach breeze being that all the windows found themselves open.

Ren dragged his feet to the kitchen, where he groaned because of this early morning's incident, and pulled out a beer. He opened it with a snap of the can and chugged half its contents, his eyes still sleepy before setting it on the counter. His footsteps were light on the wooden floors as he then went to find something to wear today for school. He checked the time, but already knew they were going to be late for school today. He chuckled and threw on a shirt before going back outside, taking his beer along and sitting outside in a wicker chair as he watched Lenore's crimson head out in the distance.

The waters were dark and cold this early in the morning. Lenore sat on her board, not particularly taking any wave at this moment and sat there in thought. Though what she was thinking was unknown, one could tell she was in deep concentration, almost solemnly so. She shook her head, trying to ignore what previously happened with Ren and just surf.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:52 pm
Maurice sat on his board way out in the surf, waiting for Lenore to Paddle Out. "Hey Sis. The Waves are good this morning. When We go to school, I've got a new issue to show you. Issue 221, The Muscle Meets The Tooth Spitter." Maurice said. He was a young man with a perfect tan and very muscular form. He was strong, and very much the youngest of the group. He loved to draw comics, and had a real talent for speed drawing comics.

Then just about 30ft out in front of his a board with a kangaroo decal on it popped to the surface like a cork without it's owner. Then a dark 35ft shape swam past Maurice through the water. The shadow went deep and vanished, and then out in front of them, a Mighty creature breached out of the water. A merman of sorts. He had a human head and sharks teeth, a human neck and sharks gils on it, human arms with hands that became shark fins, a human upper body scaled up to be that of a 12ft man, and then below the waist he became the body and tail of a 35ft great white shark. As he breached, he only came halfway out of the water, and when he cam back down, a larger than natural wave started that moved around maurice and built up into a 20ft wall of water for Lenore to to enjoy. This was Eric. The second oldest of them all, and the only one, that was never human to begin with. He had once Been the largest Great white the sea had to offer.

Then after going down and disppearing for a bit. He climbed up onto his board in human form wearing a pair of swim trunks only, he didn't bother wearing a full body wetsuit like the others. He could swim in the coldest waters in the world and still be warm as toast.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm
Kathryn stared at the water, chin on her knees. She knew she was supposed to be getting ready for school, but that meant digging through boxes, as they hadn't unpacked. The girl didn't know if she'd do it. Unpacking meant sorting through boxes, meant seeing all of her mother's things again. Kathryn had her mother's necklace, bracelet, watch, that was all she needed. She didn't know why they had to carry all those reminders around, but Emily had always been sort of masochistic. The new place was pretty, a little less expensive than their previous homes. Kseniya had made good money, and Emily did, too. Kathryn didn't particularly like it, although the water was nice. It put her in a pensive mood and Kathryn liked pensive moods. After a few minutes she sighed and got up, brushing sand off her bottom. She was dressed well, in a Victorian-style dress, with steampunk elements. Tame, for her. She figured she could ease everyone in to her style. She had goggles on her head, because goggles were steampunk, and she had a bag with books of Russian folk tales. She was almost ready for the day ahead of her, and decided that was good enough, so she could go and find some women if she wanted to. The thought cheered her considerably and she whistled as she walked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Lenore was silent, her board drifting near Maurice as she listened to his deep voice and the ever constant splash of the ocean around her. She lifted her head, her grey eyes that highlighted the cloudy heavens above giving Maurice a quick glance. It was a look of care, one that she often tenderly gave to Maurice whenever he talked about his comics. Alas, when it had gone silent for awhile, a quick splash somewhere a little ways off caught her attention.

Lenore opened her mouth the speak, her body tensing up slightly. "I'll look forward to devoting my class time reading it, Maurice," she complicated. "Surely it'll be as entertaining a read like all your other stories," she added and bowed her head, her back arching as she brought her chest closer to the board.

She felt him, felt his immense essence from beneath her. She knew Eric was down there somewhere, and therefore prepared herself. She paddled a little ways from Maurice, knowing well what was soon to follow and aligned herself with the middle of the board.
And then Eric shot out from the water, his body half way out of the surface before splashing back under. The waves proceeded from this were decent enough. Lenore prepared herself as she got a sense of the speed of the wave and got ready for the wave's break by watching as it approached her from behind, a process she had trained for a little more than 600 years. Lenore crouched slowly, standing quickly enough to ride the wave. She leaned slightly back, guiding the board with ease as the wave gathered itself ahead. The early surf was refreshing to her, much needed to clear her mind of Ren's comments. She knew thinking in that sort of mentality only made herself sensitive, so Lenore decided not to deal with it. Her strong legs supported her as she balanced herself on the board. And when the wave began to collapse on itself, Lenore quickly ducked out of it. She rode like this a few more times before sitting on her board for a break. She pulled back her wet crimson hair, taking large breaths as she sat there watching the water's end.

She knew Ren was watching her and she knew that they must leave for school soon. She didn't feel like going on time, though, and lingered on the water a little longer.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 pm
Muarice looked at Lenore and smiled. "I'll see you at school then. I need to get on time today, Gotta keep up the appearances after all. and then he paddled back to shore and carrying his board, ran home to get ready.

Eric on the other hand merely watched Lenore for a while before paddling over and saying, "I wonder about that bloke sometimes. He's the lucky one. Poseidon brought him to you first. If you ever get bored, you know where to find me." He'd had this conversation before, But she'd as of yet never taken him up on his offer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Lenore glanced at him, her eyes giving him a furtive look. "Ren better not hear that from you. You know how he gets..." Lenore watched him as he stared back at her. She could practically feel his unease as Eric floated closer to her. She looked back at Eric with the same look. "Sensitive." She sat there for a long time before stretching her arms, yawning before giving Eric a slightly more playful look.

"But I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She then paddled away some, looking back at him over her shoulder before giving him a wave. The six usually went to school together in the jeep, usually meeting up at her house in the mornings they went to school. Maurice was probably the only one sensitive about arriving to school early though. It didn't bother her, really, and Lenore found it cute that the big guy still cared enough for his education. He would always have a human's mentality at heart. She smiled when she kissed the shore, tucking her board under her arm as she jogged back up to the porch. This morning's surf had only momentarily dulled her thoughts about Ren, who ignored looking at her straight in the face as she passed by him on the porch. She slipped out of her wetsuit, not caring much for being openly nude and pulled on some clothes over her toned body.
There were clothes for Eric somewhere in one of the drawers too. The group, she presumed, had no problems in sharing possessions like clothes. That was, until she noticed a pile of Eric's clothes in the corner. He must've changed here before going out for breakfast. She picked them up, inspecting them curiously. Eric always did have his particular tastes in clothes. She threw them on the bed and went to the kitchen, digging through the fridge for something appetizing to eat for breakfast. The three would still have to wait for Asherah and Fawn before leaving, which meant that they had some time to kill. Lenore frowned when she found nothing and settled for a pear and a chocolate granola bar.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas