Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 am
i think hubby and i may be having some money issues soon. a few weeks ago i had to take him to the emergency room in the middle of the night and last weeki took him back to the hospital so they could poke around inside him to try to figure out whats wrong. turns out my hubby was born with just one kidney, but we still arent fully sure what caused all that pain so he has 2 more things next month where they go poking around inside of him with cameras. my god is this stuff expensive

also my cats and dog will be on the really cheap foods for a while. had a tiny outbreak of fleas that seemed to be immune to the flea stuff i normally buy. fleas i can deal with but a couple got on my tiny lady cat, reign, who happens to be allergic so she is a scabby mess now and i may have to take her to the vet over this which would mean spending even more money. yesterday i got some of the expensive flea treatments for my dog and smallest cat. i couldnt afford to buy any for fluffers but i havent found any fleas on him

and we got a bunch of new girls at work so im only working 2 days this week. this weekend im going to text my boss and ask for some more hours  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm
That sucks. sad You don't have health insurance do you? Thank goodness we Canadians have free healthcare. Although... the doctors are useless cause all the good ones move to the states to make money. I saw 2 docs about my back they did absolutely nothing. I saw a chiro (not covered by medicare) cost me 80 for xrays and 80 for the consult but I was back to normal in a few days. I'm like, geez, my tax dollars pay these useless doctors that I totally give up on but when I wana go do something that will work it comes out of my own pocket. evil

Totally off topic lol. But then on the other hand, you have a country full of people who have no idea what medicine COSTS and then they all think vets are out to rob you cause it costs money to take ur pet to the vet. rolleyes

But ya, hopefully they figure it out soon. Im sure the furries will understand the change in the menu.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
That sucks. sad You don't have health insurance do you? Thank goodness we Canadians have free healthcare. Although... the doctors are useless cause all the good ones move to the states to make money. I saw 2 docs about my back they did absolutely nothing. I saw a chiro (not covered by medicare) cost me 80 for xrays and 80 for the consult but I was back to normal in a few days. I'm like, geez, my tax dollars pay these useless doctors that I totally give up on but when I wana go do something that will work it comes out of my own pocket. evil

Totally off topic lol. But then on the other hand, you have a country full of people who have no idea what medicine COSTS and then they all think vets are out to rob you cause it costs money to take ur pet to the vet. rolleyes

But ya, hopefully they figure it out soon. Im sure the furries will understand the change in the menu.

we have inssurence, thank god! also my dad has alot of money so if we really neded it to keep the house he would help out, but still. also now hubby has had a few things done to him to figure out what was wrong that day and we are getting the bill for that plus both of our cars started acting up this week.

still havent taken reign to the vet. she is less scabby but i still need some antibiotics for her.

still not many hours at work.

also someone left me a tampon coupon as a tip, it pissed me off at the time but now i just find it funny

badluck always happens at once. at least i can make stuff for holiday gifts  
Off- Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff