Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for my wife and my brother Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:11 am
My wife has a life long illness, an adrenal disorder that start manifesting around the age of five. She can't take stress very well because of it, and whenever she experiences something really stressful her blood pressure goes out of control.
She either has too low of a blood pressure, and turns scarily cold, or has too high of a blood pressure and it feels like she has a terrible fever.
Her body doesn't function as it should because it doesn't produce the right hormones. Wounds won't heal, kidneys won't filter as they should. What she eats is not processed right. This is just a small fraction of the things that bother her.
Everyday tasks become insurmountable. Somethings that to other people are fairly easy, like getting the mail is to her very painful. Please pray that she will be healed. Thank you!

Just a few days ago my brother was sent to the hospital, and it suspected that he has cancer. Pray for him that it is not. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 am
Praying Hard.  

Sincerely Grace

Malevolent Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:25 am
Whispering Reckoning
Praying Hard.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 am
Praying for your family. I hope it is not cancer, my uncle has cancer.. so I feel for your brother, and i will pray for your wife as well.  

rachieboo 14

Fluffy Puppy

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm
Prayer is powerful!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm
Thank you everybody!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:08 pm
Prayed.
I hope for the best. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 am
One of my gifts is compassion. I will pray for your family and that God will heal your wife and that your brother is cancer-free. I too am waiting to find out if my mum has cancer. Peace to you brother.  

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:13 am
Recite
Prayed.
I hope for the best. smile

Thank you very much. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 am
pixiequeen31
One of my gifts is compassion. I will pray for your family and that God will heal your wife and that your brother is cancer-free. I too am waiting to find out if my mum has cancer. Peace to you brother.

I will pray for your mother. 3nodding God bless your mother.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:33 pm
*praying* God is the God who heals! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:24 pm
Praying, hope for the best. EDIT: A good verse I found while I was reading today. smile

Psalm 103
1 (A Psalm of David.) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.

16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:21 am
Thank you all for your prayers! =)

Update: My brother is doing fine. He underwent chemotherapy, and surgery. He seems to be recovering well. He had testicular cancer, which took him a while to get help for because of embarrassment, but the prognosis are very good.
I should also mention that the testicle he had removed seems to have grown out again. He went to a physician who had been an ultrasound physician for 30 years, and was willing to stake his reputation that it was a new testicle!

My wife is still getting worse, she is unable to walk for extended periods,
or cook and clean. Her headache is always there, and I know she doesn't enjoy things she used to to the same extent because of the pain she is always in. Lately she has been trying to alter our diet so that she can possibly lose a little weight to feel better about herself, and that it could improve her quality of life, and she is doing great with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 pm
Garland-Green
Thank you all for your prayers! =)

Update: My brother is doing fine. He underwent chemotherapy, and surgery. He seems to be recovering well. He had testicular cancer, which took him a while to get help for because of embarrassment, but the prognosis are very good.
I should also mention that the testicle he had removed seems to have grown out again. He went to a physician who had been an ultrasound physician for 30 years, and was willing to stake his reputation that it was a new testicle!

My wife is still getting worse, she is unable to walk for extended periods,
or cook and clean. Her headache is always there, and I know she doesn't enjoy things she used to to the same extent because of the pain she is always in. Lately she has been trying to alter our diet so that she can possibly lose a little weight to feel better about herself, and that it could improve her quality of life, and she is doing great with that.

I'm glad that your brother is doing better. That's great news. smile
And I'm sorry your wife is still doing bad. I'll keep her in my prayers!  

Recite

Mega Noob

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:04 pm
I will pray. I did not know this before. Take care and God bless.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff