Hi, my name is Zane Acacia

I'm a male

I am a vampire, turned by Adrian "Strike" Johnson of the Striker's Clan.

My special power is a heightened sense of smell. It's really something that gets in the way if you ask me. Especially around people who don't know what a bath is.

I'm 15 years old, but look around 15.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quieter than my sister, but they always say that I'm up to something. I'm fairly smart and I use that knowledge to get a good laugh, however, I'm not completely uncaring. I love the people who gain my trust, and I would never turn my back on them. That's why I spent so much time protecting my sister. Of course, that all changed when I got to Hogwarts and I fell in with the wrong crowd. One thing led to another, and I ended up murdering Erianthe, the very sister I had sworn to protect. I do feel a bit of guilt toward that, but not enough to face up to what I've done. Yes, I'm a coward.

My background story is a fairly good one, to a point. I was born in Coventry to Laurel and Korbin Acacia. Both of my parents were Hufflepuffs. My father is even the Captain of the Irish Quidditch team. Since I was a triplet, I would spend my time with my sisters Jasmine and Erianthe. We'd play with the other kids, and sometimes I'd play the piano. Sometimes I wish I had studied music while I was still Hogwarts. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Anyways, Jasmine got sorted into Slytherin and became their keeper, following in our father's footsteps. Erianthe and I went into Ravenclaw, which probably wasn't the best thing. It meant that I had to spend more time with a certain demon. He led me along pretty nicely too. I was oblivious, I even got my sister involved. Of course, when I caught on that he really wasn't good company to keep, I tried getting out, which resulted in Erianthe's murder. I killed my own sister in our third year of school.

So, what did I do? I fled to the Forbidden Forest where I ran into a herd of centaurs who nearly handed me over to Aurors. Of course, I still got expelled from Hogwarts. Not like I can go back. Then, I ran into vampires, and well, now I'm a vampire.

I enjoy music, reading, looking at the stars, pranks, and storms.

I despise the memory of what I've done, the sun, overly cheerful people, cats, and hearing about Jasmine.

I look like this

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I still have my owl Reina.
-anbu