Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:19 pm
4/19/2013

User Image
Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your desire to become a member of the crew so that I may promote you as soon as possible.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 pm
4/30/2013

User Image

The good news is: All of the games will now remain active. They have all been adopted by guild members! Some of the prizes may change, but the rules remain the same until such a time as they see fit to change them.
The bad news is: That blasted goody-two-shoes Jedi, Kay9214 has been promoted to Vice Captain! Actually, that's bad news for him! Just wait until he finally feels what it's like to be responsible for a Sith temple as huge as mine! Muah ha ha ha! Anyway, everybody can continue playing the games as much as they want while I concentrate on taking care of my other obligations both in the temple and out.

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:48 pm
5/1/2013

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:58 pm
5/11/2013

User Image
I greased up the tanks in the Stalker Threads, the ones in the Sith Text Thread, and the ones in the Jedi Text Thread! The tanks should open up a lot quicker for most of you folks. So now, you can scrape up a measly 100,000 gold a lot faster! Give the new Grab buttons a try and I'm sure you'll notice a difference! While you're at it, you can skim some of the fresh grease off of the tanks and reach behind you with a handful of it to help ease the pain of the new gold cap perpetuated by the Gaia administrators.
Also, you may now roll a total of 5 times in the Happy Star Wars Day contest. So hurry up and win that Culinary Coliseum R.I.G.

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 pm
6/1/2013

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm
6/3/2013

User Image

There are quite a few of you folks playing the new game, Evil Sith Temple Battle Training Room. This game was inspired by one of our non-Booty Grab affiliates, Once Upon A Time......This guild is an awesome roleplaying adventure guild with many different characters roaming free throughout their threads. This affiliation was made possible through my friendship with Nia Phoenix. Nia and I have shared many things through our affiliation and she's always bringing me new tanks to place in the guild. To pay her back for all of her help in the hunting down of these tanks so the Evil Sith can kidnap them, I'd like to help her win 1 Million Gold! She attempted to lure me into winning this contest but I like to make my gold the old fashioned way; shaking it out of helpless mewling fish! So, if you'd like to thank Nia Phoenix for showing true guild affiliation, please click the banner below, and ask to join this wonderful guild. Make sure you write "Nia Phoenix Sent Me!" in your reason.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:35 pm
7/1/13

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:27 pm
8/3/13

User Image

By the way, it is my Evil wife's birthday today and I think it would be great if all of you would torment her on this special day by mocking her age and making fun of her here. Now none of your nice comments, Jedi! She's an Evil Sith and we only understand mean-heartedness!

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:01 pm
8/5/13

User Image

August 7th marks the day of my hostile take-over of this planet Gaia with the opening of my Evil Sith Temple! To commemorate this important part of history, the temple will be having several special anniversary events! Tenko72 is hosting a special Star Wars Tektek Contest with a grand prize of Nano-C to be handed out! There will be a tournament in Duel Of The Fates where the prize is a special item straight from Club Verge! There is also an exciting Pod Race Event where every member of the winning team ends up with a prize! Get in here and celebrate my violent overthrow of your planet or suffer the consequences!
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am
8/12/13

User Image

The race has begun so get in there and vote for your favorite Sith! Oh, and Jedi, I guess. Not that anybody's going to vote for him but we do need the comic relief that comes along when he's blasted off the course, so you might as well get in here and laugh at his misfortune.
The tournament has also begun as contestants have been paired off. So get in there and look for your tournament room. Fight dirty and fight often, but most of all, FIGHT! And may the best Sith win!

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:31 pm
8/13/13

User Image

The Pod Race is over, and we have a winner! My lovely wife, Darth Step-Mommicus! Congratulations to her pit crew! They've all won Aquarium Mini-Monster (Fourth Strike) packs! The Tektek Contest is still open for your submissions, so get in there and show us what you've got! We'll be closing the submissions portion of the contest and begin the voting on the 14th! All entrants have been paired in Duel Of The Fates, and the fighting is ferocious! The prize being handed out in that game is very valuable, so remember to read the rules carefully and follow them. Also, there is no deleting posts in the game at all. If you make a mistake, simply repost and let us know you did. Don't get disqualified from winning the prize. Be sure to visit the Anniversary Thread Nia Phoenix started to relive the moments of yesteryear!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm
8/23/13

User Image

The tournament is in full swing and the carnage is massive! Zusu, floralsnow, and RavenNightshade82 move on to the next round as soon as the rest of the first round battles are decided! I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with the blood-letting and random amputations taking place in this tournament, but it seems to me as if though some of you are a bit too squeamish to carry on. There are battles in the tournaments which have been abandoned for seven whole days. If you are in the tournament, you must strike your opponent at least once every seven days. Though I'd prefer you did it more often, this is going to be the cut-off limit from this point on. I'll be checking tomorrow at this time to see if the people who haven't made an attack have made one yet. If you haven't done so, hurry up and get in there right away before your battle is considered forfeited by you and your opponent moves unchallenged to the next round.
User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 pm
8/26/13

User Image

Four more first-round tournaments have been decided! Antonia Solov2, Esme Marie Cullen, girffrommars, and RyogaRob are moving on to the next round! We still have 7 more first-round battles to go before we can continue with the second round, so get in there and punish your opponent!
The Tektek contest is ready for final voting, so get in there and support your favorite one! The voting will last until Midnight, PST, September 2nd!

User Image

Announcements!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces