Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:06 am
8/30/13

User Image

I suppose everybody is wondering why people are talking about the three-day weekend they have coming up because of Monday's special significance in history, right?! If you're standing around unaware of what this special day means and why we would take the time as a nation to celebrate it, consider the final words of Marie Antoinette: "Pardon me sir, I meant not to do it." She uttered those words directly after stepping on a poor executioner's toes and directly before she was led to the guillotine. That's right! It's finally National Beheading Day! Most of you might be more familiar with the holiday following directly afterwards; National Time To Hire A New Cleaning Lady Because She's Sick Of These Macabre Messes Day, but for us here at the Sith temple, National Beheading Day is a time to celebrate the ability of the head to be removed from the body in as quick and clean a fashion as possible! To help celebrate this momentous occasion, our very own popular decapitator, Training Droid, has started a new contest! Be sure to stop in and try your luck at winning one of the fabulous prizes in: Heads Will Roll!
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 am
9/3/13

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm
9/26/2013

User Image

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past few years, there's this little thing we Booty Grabbers like to stick over our tanks called a glow-timer. It looks like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although mine is smaller than most others.....MY GLOW TIMER CODE! It still gets the job done. These little timers have been around for a long time and we all love using them. Thanks to the hard work and efforts of Absol - Ruler of Chaos and King Awesomolocity we are able to use these timers and reduce the lag of our games. Well guess what? It's King Awesomolocity's birthday today, and I think it's time you wished him some evil wishes! Get in there and thank him properly!
King Awesomolocity, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 am
10/1/2013

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:06 pm
10/3/2013

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:06 pm
10/31/2013

User Image

I think we've managed to capture most of Jack's ghosts, but it seems Jack himself is attempting to hide out in the guild instead of getting his butt out there on the battlefield! I don't know about you, but when I hear reports of a bomb traveling to Jack's location, I think it's high time Jack RELOCATED! The bounty to be paid for the first person to find Jack will be one Flynn's Chest! You'll at least get1 million gold out of that thing, so hurry up and find him so we can kick him out of our temple! Also, for those of you learning how to build weapons in Pumpkin Chuckin', it's time to finally put those weapons to work! Once you get a final total of how many Pumpkin bombs you have fabricated, you get exactly that many shots to see who can shoot them the farthest into enemy territory! When they're totaled, randomize a number between 0 and 1000 that many times to see who gets their pumpkin bomb the deepest into enemy territory! The winner of this contest will receive a Death Whisper!
User Image

WANTED!

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:32 pm
11/3/2013

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 pm
11/5/2013

User Image

Though there are those of you who traditionally clean things out in the Spring season, we at the temple have a fine tradition of cleaning things out during the Fall when it becomes cold enough to actually put all that junk to good use as kindling! However, since there are so many people occupying the temple at this time, we've decided it would be in our most evil of interests to keep it uncomfortably cold! So, instead of burning this crap, we're going to fill your arms up with it and watch as you leave to find a warmer place in which to do your loitering. In Hey! That's My Sandwich Training Droid is unloading the contents of the refrigerator and trying to find a new home for a leftover turkey sandwich. In Black Friday Shop Mirdala Naast is chucking things out of the back of the temple van! In Pass The Pie girffrommars is trying to get rid of that last slice of pumpkin pie! Whatever you do, make sure you take your &special prizes& HOME with you on your way out the door!
User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:12 am
11/20/2013

User Image

Her post history shows me that many of you are already familiar with this individual. Because of her firm dedication to her friends, and her unending kindness, I've decided to torture this individual by sending all of you to her profile so you could point out all of her wrinkles and the unfortunate effects gravity has had upon her as she passes the sun once more on this, her birthday! Butterfly on my Shoulder has been with us since the beginning and remains a strong ally and dedicated friend. Go wish her a Happy Birthday if you know her, and if you don't know her, introduce yourself and get to know her. You won't regret it.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:11 am
11/28/2013

User Image

Grrrr! I am trying to have a very discreet, private, subtle, and ruthless overthrow of the galaxy, when I get some message from some awards committee telling me that my temple has been nominated for a prize! scream WHAT THE CRAP!? Can't you people keep a low profile?!
User Image

This obvious peace-loving, friendly-making picture came to my mail box with that message and now a whole bunch of other people keep inundating my mailbox with nothing but well-wishing congratulations! Now, get in there, and tell these people you just made this temple up! The more popular the temple becomes, the more attention is drawn to my diabolical scheme! Stop trying to sabotage my dreams of galactic domination!

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:53 pm
11/29/13

User Image

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.
Um, as you can see, there was a slight miscommunication in the kitchen this year, and there are a lot of leftovers around the temple. Axton Evajea has come up with a solution to this problem, though. Quite an evil solution, actually. Get in there and do something about all of the leftovers! And, um, keep this plot on the down-low if you could. The Cleaning Lady is threatening to go on strike!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:45 pm
11/30/13

User Image
User Image
There are a few new members in the guild who may not be aware of this, so I'll fill them in:
Smuggler's Run, Persuasion, Size Matters Not, Lightsaber Training, Battle Training Room, Be Helpful, and the Bump Contest are all monthly games in this guild. That means that they reset at the beginning of the month! If you've been reluctant to play the games because you feel it's too late, now's your chance to get in there at the beginning. Just go in there first thing tomorrow morning, and get started!

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:25 pm
12/3/13

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm
12/3/2013

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:50 pm
12/12/2013

User Image

In true Evil Sith fashion, I have decided that it is high time to throw those pies! Not only have they been laying around so long that they've become a new life form, but the Jedi are outnumbered! Get in there, read the rules, and get to throwing! Last Sith standing wins. Oh. Or Jedi. Probably not Jedi, but........who knows? Nah. Of course, they could work together like Jedi always do, organize their forces, obliterate the Sith threat before turning on each other knowing fully well that the Sith will most likely haphazardly attack any and all who oppose them from the beginning, therefore dwindling the amount of Sith fighters down to nothing, giving the Jedi the final advantage, but I highly doubt Jedi are that brilliant!

User Image

Announcements!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces