• Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:56 pm
12/25/2013

User Image

User Image

User Image

Merry Christmas from Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Booty Grab! I hope you all get what you deserve!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:51 am
1/2/2014

User Image  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:10 am
1/17/2014

User Image

22 years ago today, I finally met my match! I was the darkest lord to ever walk the face of this galaxy until she came along! With hardly any training, she reached into my chest, pulled out my heart, and treated it like a child's plaything! Worst of all, she won't let go of it! In addition to that, she's also the evil twisted journalist who records the goings on in this temple with her incriminating illustrations. I, of course, am speaking of my daughter, Darth Abhorra! Feel free to fill her mail box with requests to discontinue exploiting my weaknesses! And let her know this will be the final year of her life if she continues documenting the embarrassing events within the temple! The cursed brat!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm
2/3/2014

User Image  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:21 am
2/5/2014

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 am
2/6/2014

User Image
User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 pm
2/8/2014

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:35 pm
2/92014

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:23 am
2/14/2014

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Coincidentally, today is also Kay9214's 21st birthday! Go say Happy Birthhday to Kay! Oh, and wish him a Happy Valentine's Day too!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:04 pm
2/28/2014

User Image

Just a little shout out to all you folks out there who think so highly of my Mister Big Shot husband! I approached him today because it's supposed to be a special day between us. You see, back on our home planet, we have 366 days every year. However, on this planet, you folks seem to have some sort of anomaly which causes you to add that day only once every four years. At first, the old man tried to act all romantic about it. &My darling, how wonderful! The day we joined together to form the most rare of perfect loves is also the most rare day of the year on this planet!& It wasn't until the first year where there was no February 29th that I finally figured out he had no intentions of celebrating our anniversary! scream I call shenanigans! Hmph! That cheapskate! He's getting me NOTHING! That's fine, though! I gave him a piece of my mind! Also, I would like for all of the guests of his so-called temple to do the same! I will also be accepting condolence letters for the loss of my sanity for being shackled to this trickster!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:04 pm
3/3/2014

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm
4/1/2014

Oh, wait! Never mind. That was just the bossman's little idea of an April Fool's joke. I should have known. Heh heh. Good one, boss! Heh..... However, we do have some things going on which the boss might not be aware of. There seems to be a crowd hanging out around the back of the building by some utility closet. 'Course, the bossman never looks around there since The Cleaning Lady took charge and reports directly to the bosslady. There's also a little bit of foolishness going on in the cafeteria. Around the corner of the cafeteria, if you can avoid the "food" flinging, you'll also find a gorgeous hat give away and a dress-up contest sign up! After the bossman gets the bill from The Cleaning Lady for all the messes she's going to have to clean up, we'll see who the joke's really on, right?  

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 am
4/2/14

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 pm
4/10/2014

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:51 pm
5/1/2014

User Image

Hoo boy! That bossman is in some deep doo doo now! Yeah, sure, you folks did a pretty good job of getting all the mess cleaned up and you also helped to keep the grandbaby from eating too many of those rotten eggs! Well, inside the temple, at least. Unfortunately, since he was paying so much attention to the messes in the temple halls, he totally ignored what mess was being made in his personal quarters. Darth Step-Mommicus was left to fend for herself against a surprise onslaught of rabid bunnies! Afterwards, little Darth Freddicus came by for a visit and got rid of the rotten eggs she managed to find in a rapid-fire, projectile spew which left a montage of stains on their walls which will take the bossman a good two weeks to scrub! He sent me this note, though, to thank you all for your generous help:

Dear temple denizens,
Kay9214! Since you're so good at spreading the word about the tanks in the temple, you know, winning a Vivid Harmony Bundle by telling 650 people their tanks are being "protected", maybe you can spread the word that I need help cleaning this mess!
Felinophile and Reseph, you two are blabbermouths too! Put your inability to shut your traps to good use and tell your friends I need help cleaning up instead of winning Prince Enki's and Irrawaddy Dolphins!
sachara, since you're so good at blocking things, like blocking three saber strikes of Venomisci's and winning an Aquarium Mini-Monsters 4th Strike Pack, maybe you can block some of these stains!
Felinophile and Nia Phoenix, since you're so good at cleaning up the battle training room of droids, you ought to be able to handle these bloody drapes! Don't just wander off with your Aquarium Dolphins! Help me!
Both of you are also really good at lifting X-Wings out of swamps! You too, ozkur! Since all three of you won a Giant Stone Coatl for lifting those, lift the stains out of this carpet!
Kay, how about "persuading" yourself into dropping that Airshark you won off at your place and help with the dishes or something?
GailAnne Munchkin, you could stick the fish from the Mini-Monsters 4th Strike Pack you won from Jabba in your tank and smuggle some of these trash bags to the dumpster, huh?
BrillantBlueStar_0, you did such a good job in Navigator by hitting that random number. How about navigating your way through the furniture in here with a scrub brush?
Well, somebody better help me in here, or there ain't gonna be no May The Fourth Be With You celebration!
With sincere threatening words and gestures,
Darth Daddicus

Well, that's what the note says, at least. Anyways, The Cleaning Lady simply refuses to help the bossman out of this mess saying that she has already worked too many hours as it is and she's taking some much-needed R&R, so he's in a bit of a pickle here. Um, I would totally help out, but um, I think I may be allergic to defecarcassation or something. Well, I will be as soon as I get the doctor to sign this "excuse from work" slip.

User Image

Announcements!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces