Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:15 am
2/29/16

User Image
We just couldn't wait any longer! To get to the wedding location, go to the guild home page and click the button that says &Join Chat&! It may need to be reloaded once before it finally lets you in, but we would love to have you there. To get to the reception following the ceremony, open up Towns II. Click on the smartphone. Click on the World Map. On the bottom-right of the map is Virtual Hollywood. Go there. Go all the way down as far as it will go, and enter into the club on the last screen. All the way at the top of the club is another arrow which will take you into the Rose Underground. As a big thank you for their inspirational love, not only have we decided to hold the wedding on their anniversary, but Darth Daddicus is my Best Man, and Darth Step-Mommicus is Eva's Maid Of Honor! Before you come to the wedding, be sure to wish them a Happy second anniversary after being together for eight years!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 pm
3/27/16

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:32 pm
6/16/16

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:19 pm
6/19/16

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Follow us to the city where Darth Pwecious and I will
go teach those scoundrels how to be a proper father!

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:19 pm
7/4/16

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:50 am
8/3/16

User Image
User Image
User Image  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:10 am
10/24/16

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Get On The Campaign Trail!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 am
10/25/16

Apparently I made a mistake by not consulting with my wife before making this decision. She's even going so far as trying to lure votes away from me by hosting an extended TRICK-OR-TREAT trip and she's inviting all of my loyal constituents along. Be that as it may, I've already made an OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION of my intent to rule this planet, and I'd like to see those who support me in my cause attend that particular rally and share their experiences under my leadership with the planetary masses. If there are any questions about where I may stand on the issues, they can be voiced HERE before you go to the rally. Darth Scabrous has started the polls up already for the early voters, so be sure to go HERE to cast your votes. My running mate has determined that our campaign slogans may be a bit dated and overused. He's on the lookout for a talented campaign manager to help win this election, so go APPLY for that position if you think you've got what it takes to help us win!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm
11/2/16

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:48 pm
11/9/16

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Jason The Acceptable
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:21 am
2/2/17

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:30 am
3/1/17

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Jailee Kel Son

Vice Captain

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:02 pm
2/3/20

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:27 am
4/20/2020

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:39 pm
05/21/2020

A little backstory to Darth Verum Interius and her relationship to the Temple:

My Dearest Daughter Abhorra,

I didn't really give you up! *sigh* How am I supposed to say this? I lost you? And then when I found you... Well... I couldn't take you because it felt to me as if though taking you from the Daddy you found would be more of a betrayal to you. As if though doing so would be giving the you up which you had become and I didn't feel like that would be fair to you. If I could go back a couple of decades, I would make the same decisions I made then all over again. I didn't let you go because I didn't love you. I love you. From the moment I knew you were squiggling around inside me, I loved you. If I had made one wrong decision out of the many choices I was given, you would have been killed, and I could not bear it.
I have no love for your Daddy. I think he is an arrogant and soft fool who has no right to wield the powers he has. It's obvious that you love him, though. And because of your love for him, he shall be as protected from the Council as knowledge of you is. I have sworn to uphold and regulate the Sith society I was born into as an administrator. To be clear, if they ever found out, it would most likely mean the death of the both of us and your Daddy. They'd have a pretty big fight on their hands, but their numbers are so great...
Perhaps I've gotten quite a bit ahead of myself. Not perhaps. I know I have. I know my motivations, though, and knowing my motivations is the one thing which has kept me from the wrath of the Sith Council. To them, the crime is not the punishable offense; it is the motivation to commit the crime that they punish. If I kill, was my motivation to gain power, property, possessions, or to preserve my own life? If so, there is no crime committed. If I were to kill to protect a weaker being than myself, then that would be dabbling too closely to the Light Side of the Force. The side of the Force which betrays a vulnerability in a Force-user. My love for my daughter makes me vulnerable. My love for you would have guaranteed the death sentence for the both of us.
The culture of the Sith I was born into is significantly more focused on teaching the children to embrace their darker desires than what you grew up learning. For instance, starting when I was quite young, I received a pet from my father as a gift. I was six and I had earned high marks in Lightsaber Training from Lord Violatous. It was a Nexu, of all things. Not exactly the type of creature one calls a pet, to be sure, but it was my gift and it was small enough that if I were to focus on training it, it would become a deadly ally if it felt inclined to obey my commands. I named the creature Skylum, which is Sith for teeth, and if you have ever seen a Nexu, you know why I gave him this name. Skylum was easy to train because he came from a careful Nexu breeder who was certain to take precautions against genetic weaknesses and diseases. He was also quite loyal to me. This loyalty was such that I had to restrain him in a cage any time I needed to attend classes because he would worry and fret about my safety if he were not around to protect me. It turned out that he was the one who needed protection, though. I came home after lessons one day to be greeted by my mother who insisted that I sit at the table for dinner immediately instead of bothering to put my books and weapons away as was my habit. She claimed she had discovered a new recipe and wanted my opinion on it. After a few bites, I put my fork down as I could not go on. "This is quite sour and bitter, and I don't believe I could stand to eat another bite." is what I told her.
I was rewarded for my honest critique by a swift left hook which knocked me to the floor. She dug her heel into the cheek she had just punched and said, "Insolent child! You'll have no dinner tonight, then! Take your garbage and go to your room!" That was fine. I wanted to go to my room as soon as I walked in the door and felt her malignant intentions for me. I knew the blow was coming before she threw her fist, but I didn't dodge or twitch because I had done so before and was greeted with real fury because she was jealous of my stronger connection to the Force. I also sensed the abuse was far from over.
The cage lay open with a familiar pelt over it which used to cling to my beloved Skylum. The bones the pelt had once covered were strewn about at the bottom of the cage with a note in my mother's handwriting. THIS WEEK'S MENU: Roasted Nexu. There was enough meat on the creature to make a new selection of prepared Nexu each night for this entire week! Enjoy! By this age, I was already aware of the importance of hiding my emotions from outsiders. My mother became an outsider to me early in my life, so I guarded my emotions from her as I cleaned the cage.
My father would send strengthening tendrils into my room each night that week once he found out what had happened. He was forced to guard his emotions around my mother also for fear that her jealousy of our stronger connection to the Force would cause her to expose our "Light Side" emotions to the Sith Council. He never brought home another pet for me, but my mother did. She brought home a lot of the them over the years because she thought she was so clever with her first betrayal. I never became close to another one after Skylum, though. I loved animals, and I did become fond of each of them. I played with them and laughed at their antics, but I always knew what the final outcome was going to be so there was always that dark knowledge in the back of my mind that their fates were sealed as soon as they crossed the threshold of our home.
Home life wasn't so bad, though. At least I had my father. His love for me was unshakable, but it had to be hidden. He would explain to me in private that there was a danger in others knowing how deep his feelings of pride and love were for his daughter. He warned me to not speak of him with words of endearment but to refer to him only as Lord Pyktis when around others. Because of his warnings, I protected him from the knowledge of what Darth Violatous was doing. I knew that if he found out, he would certainly kill him and suffer the judgement of the Council for killing in the name of love.
My mother would visit my training sessions from time to time with Darth Violatous when I first began training with my own lightsaber. I think she had a fetish for Thisspiasians or something. He would stop our lesson and set a droid to attack me while they both visited each other in the seclusion of his office. It was never something I decided to tell my father because he would have lost no love for his wife if he knew about it. He had stopped loving her shortly after I was born once she attempted to smother me in the crib. No. There was no need to tell him about that, or about the other thing.
It wasn't long after my mother grew bored with Darth Violatous that the tone of our lessons became something.....more sinister. It could be that he actually fell in love with my mother. It could be that my features strongly resembled hers. Either way, dodging lightsabers and blocking attacks became the least of my troubles in his class for years. It would have gone on until I graduated if it were not for the fact that I became pregnant. I knew it the moment it happened, but I betrayed nothing.
You and I were creating a bond with one another as you developed inside of me the likes of which I was only familiar with because of my father's love for me. I believe that bond of love was the only thing which finally alerted Violatous that something was amiss with his pupil. My suspicion of him knowing of you were all but confirmed when he began the last lightsaber training lesson I would ever attend in his classroom. He continuously jabbed for my abdomen, where you lay, and became increasingly distraught with every block I made. Perhaps he was worried about what my father would do if he found out? I don't know. I never had to worry about his motives. He was trying to kill you as you lay within me. He made one last slash at my abdomen but by the time he had begun the slash, I had already began a jump which would flip me over him. As soon as I was head to head and upside-down over him, I retracted my blade, placed the hilt against his skull, and activated the thumb switch. I landed behind him with my back to him and never turned around but ran from the Apprentice Training Center and into the cockpit of my father's starfighter. I don't doubt that I was out of the orbit of Ziost before his carcass hit the floor.
I took us to the planet Myrkr, where there are ysalamiri which are creatures who emit a strange field about themselves that block the Force from being used or detected. There was where you were born. We lived for six months in peace and I really had hoped that we could settle and forget about Ziost and the Sith for the rest of eternity. I would have told you about your grandfather and shared tales of my adventures with him because those were the best times in my life. The man made memories I would do my best to recreate for my child. That was not the path the Force decided to allow us to follow, however.
We were in the markets of Talon Karrde's base when I felt a tremor of danger. It was coming from all sides and moving in fast. I did not even think of escaping. We were no longer in the forests within the protective barriers of the ysalamiri. There was no hiding from this pack of hunters. They were Sith Enforcers and they had found us! Well, they had found me. They never even knew about you. I rushed into the spaceport and located a line of people boarding a passenger ship. I hastily swept the minds of those in line and found a tender yet simple soul. "You will take this child with you." I waved my hand and used the Force to convince her to bundle you up. I slipped a tracker into your bag and handed that over to the lady as well.
"I will take this sweet little child with me. Awwww....." she repeated as she continued following the queue. I went back outside the terminal to face the Sith. They were already waiting for me. They knew I was done running. There were five of them, all of whom I had met at one time or another through their dealings with my father. The one who stepped forward was an ally of my fathers during his attempt to win a vacant seat on the Council. Darth Kolmuna kept his hands to his sides and searched my mind for intent. I focused on my final battle with Darth Violatous to distract myself from thinking about you and giving your location away.
"Come, child, and we will...." but his words were drowned out by the blasts from the turrets of several Jedi starfighters which were firing on the very ship you were in! They must have been alerted that there were Sith in the system and assumed your vessel was carrying them because it was in such close proximity to the squad of Sith before me. I don't care what their motivations were. I don't care if they had made an honest mistake. They were firing at you!
The ship you were in was already smoking. I focused on the starfighter closest to you and reached out with the Dark Side to crush the cockpit and the occupant. The ship went down in the forest in a ball of flames. Your ship was lurching, but it was still rising. Did the pilot not know that their best option would be to land? Perhaps they were already dead in the cockpit and the ship was just moving in the last direction he had navigated to. I don't know. The other Sith watched the Jedi starfighter go down and slowly turned their heads toward me in.....awe? No matter. They snapped out of it and rushed to their starfighters to engage the Jedi. One of them was strafed by laser fire and I watched most of him disintegrate before I followed his path to his ship and decided to join the fight. All of us were in the air and engaging the Jedi as the vessel you were on slowly drifted through the atmosphere of the planet.
The squadron of Jedi didn't stand a chance against your mother. As the other Sith seemed to toy with the Jedi, I obliterated one starfighter right after another in a furious sweep of the air. I was becoming annoyed with the other Sith and assisted them in destroying their foes quickly so I could get back to tracing your path. It wasn't quick enough. Your ship disappeared among the forest and all I saw was a ball of fire. I flew over to the wreckage as quickly as possible. As I circled the destroyed craft, I scanned for any trace of life within. There was nothing. Nothing. I swallowed my despair for I knew the Sith who had been sent here to find me would wonder why I was so concerned about a passenger vessel. We were going to go back to Ziost, Darth Zolmuna informed me, so I could stand trial for the murder of Darth Viloatous. Fine. I didn't care. Let them kill me. My life was already over.
When I returned to Ziost, I wasn't even imprisoned. I didn't understand why until I found out that my father had actually won that seat on the Sith High Council! When I was asked to speak in my defense, I finally told the Council about the less-than-professional relationship Darth Violatous demanded to have with me and how I decided to destroy him instead of being his willing pet. I was excused and exonerated for the crime. I found out later that after I had left the planet and news of Darth Violatous's murder spread, so too did stories from other young female Sith apprentices. Perhaps that was why I was never imprisoned? I'm not certain. I was unceremoniously given the title of Sith Internal Affairs and Apprentice Relations which was a title which never existed in the Sith administration before this time. My new job was to investigate each professor before appointing them to a position in the Training Center and to investigate and monitor their activities to make sure they were in accordance with Sith protocol which did not include unprofessional relationships such as the one Violatous propagated with me.
I never had you off of my mind. After ten years, I visited the wreckage of the vessel you were in. Your swaddling and tracker were still intact, but you weren't there. I searched all of Myrkr for your Force signature. I felt you! I FELT YOU! I rushed to your Force signature and found you in the middle of the forest with Darth Daddicus, your Daddy. I heard you making noises I didn't expect and ignited my lightsaber. I realized it was laughter, and deactivated my weapon as I watched you from a distance. "You slash like a girl!" your Daddy said.
"I AM a girl!" you replied. You were parrying and thrusting your lightsaber in a surprisingly intricate manner. You were far more advanced at that age then I was. Darth Daddicus wasn't letting up. He was blocking your attacks with one hand and acting like he was on vacation. I followed the two of you to his house and watched him tuck you in. I suppose he felt safe because the forests were full of Force-blocking ysalamiri, because he didn't even bother to secure the area or look for potential threats. Perhaps he was so accustomed to being a Force user within the confines of such obstacles that he just assumed nobody would dare invade his space. Whatever the reason, I was able to watch the entire bed time ritual.
"Butterfly kisses." he said, and flitted his eyelashes against your cheeks. "Hoth kisses." he said as he rubbed his nose against yours. "Barking spider kisses." he said, and made an awful noise as he pressed his lips against your cheek and blew. "Wrestler kisses." he said as he gave you a soft headbutt. "And Daddy kisses!" he said as he kissed your forehead. "Good night." you quivered and giggled in anticipation. "Sleep tight." you quivered even more as if though some climax to the story was about to unfold. "And don't..........let.........the Vornskr bite!" he said as he tickled your ribs. "I love you." he said as your laughter turned into a silent smile.
"I love you, Daddy." you said as you turned to snuggle within the confines of your blanket. Something was caught in my throat. I was crying, but I was not sad. I was crying, but I was not mad. This was so odd. I was crying because my daughter had the best life she could possibly hope for with a Daddy who loved her as much as my father loved me but without the confines of a Sith High Council or an overbearing, betraying spouse. A Daddy who was free and unashamed to show his little girl the love he felt for her.
I imagined what it would be like if I were to challenge the man and try to take you back to Ziost with me. I'm certain there would have been a fight like I would never be able to prepare myself for. Beyond that, he was so accustomed to training with the obstacle of not being able to use the Force when he did fight that he probably would know a lot more about primitive fighting than I would ever know. I deduced that my love for you would overcome all that....but......
What would I be taking you to Ziost to face? A bunch of Sith who would use you and my love for you against me like my mother tried to do to my father? I mean, would it have been fair to take you from the warmth and love this ridiculous excuse for a Sith offers you just so I can have my daughter back? If I did have you back, what would you be left with? If I had you, would you have you or would you have some pale imitation of something you might have been?
I suppose I don't have any excuse for leaving you that day and still expect you to understand why you never had me in your life. I would hope that having me in your life would have been amazing, but I already knew for a fact that you had an amazing Daddy, regardless of how ludicrous and uncultured he behaved. He loves you. Without being any part of the blood which flows through your veins, for some reason, he loves you. I could never remove you from such an unconditional love as the love which that man gives.
I hope you can forgive me. Now that you are a full-blown adult and can make all of your own decisions, I hope you can understand why I made the decisions I made in regards to your well-being. I hope you decide to still allow me to be a part of your life. I hope you decide you're proud of what decisions I have made and I hope you decide that you can find a place in your heart for me.

Sincerely,
Darth Verum Interius

Announcements!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas