6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
Hey there Little Red Riding Hood,
You sure are looking good.
You're everything a big bad wolf could want.

What big eyes you have,
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad.
So just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a way.

What full lips you have.
They're sure to lure someone bad.
So until you get to grandma's place
I think you ought to walk with me and be safe.

Little Red Riding Hood
I'd like to hold you if I could
But you might think I'm a big bad wolf so I won't.

What a big heart I have-the better to love you with.
Little Red Riding Hood
Even bad wolves can be good.
I'll try to keep satisfied just to walk close by your side.
Maybe you'll see things my way before we get to grandma's place.

Little Red Riding Hood
I don't think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone,

What big eyes you have,
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad. User Image
So just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a way.

What full lips you have.
They're sure to lure someone bad.
So until you get to grandma's place
I think you ought to walk with me and be safe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:36 pm
ғairytales only truly exist in a child's mind. Not reality. At least that's what one girl though, until she was sucked into a modern version of a childhood tale: Little Red Riding Hood.

ωandering through the forest never seemed dangerous, at least in Buther Hills. Nothing bad ever happened there, that is until recently. Still, to visit her grandmother, cutting through the forest was the quickest way to getting to the house. It was there she crossed paths with the 'big bad wolf' who took an interest her right away, wanting to eat her up. Just... Not the way he had did with the others.

ωill he get the little prize he wants or will she find an axe to rid her problems with?

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:42 pm
яules
1. This role-play does have dark/sexual themes, but it should not get TOO graphic, understand?
2. This will start at the point where the girl is heading to her grandmother's, so they have yet to met.
3. First one to send in the profile for the wolf gets the spot!
4. Oh, the wolf is actually a werewolf, thought I should clarify that part.
5. That's all for now.

[size=9][img][/img]
[color=postingcolor][b]Name:[/b] [Full Name]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b] [just a few]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [just a few]

[b]Theme:[/b] [song that fits them]

[b]Username:[/b] [/color][/size]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
Name: Lucie Rose Fernandez

Likes: the forest, autumn, singing, warmth, certain books.
Dislikes: being treated like a child, fairytales, strange things, winter.

Theme:
The Hanging Tree

Username: themadnessunderneath

User Image
Name: Ezekiel Van Charter

Likes: The moon, dancing, eating, blood, being aggressive.
Dislikes: whining, not getting his way, spiders, rats.

Theme: Where's My Wonderland - Blood on the Dance Floor

Username: MommiiDearest

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Open~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:08 pm
A soft melody was hummed by the young girl as she traveled down the worn down path of the familiar forest area, an air of assurance around. Anyone else would say walking this trail during these trouble times would be unwise to do, however with each step bringing her deeper into the canopy of trees she became sure that they were wrong. That this path was still safe to travel down to make it to the lovely home her grandmother who lived in across town. Besides, in the little bits of information she heard the attacks had all been by an animal of some sorts like a wolf, which she thought ridiculous since there had not been a wolf in these forests since the 1800s. Softly giggling to herself, she quicken her pace the slightest, carrying on with her tune as she advanced down the trail.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:48 pm
A large shadow feel across the trail, though with the light filtering through the tree limbs, one wouldn't be able to distinguish the human form from the other shadows cast there. His hand pressed to the rough of the bark, he watched her through deep gray eyes. Ezekiel resisted the urge to shift into his wolf form and attack, to pounce onto her and sink his teeth into his throat. Instead, the male took a deep breath and stepped out into the path, a wicked grin lifting his pale lips. "Hello there, child."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 am
In mid-step she halted, eyes widening the slightest at the sight of the boy now in her line of the sight. It was a surprise to her since rarely anyone came this way, but even more that he had just appeared from the cover of trees where he had hid. "Child?" She questioned, glancing around her to see if there was any stray children around, for she knew he could not be referring to her as a child. She was practically a woman! Turning her gaze back to him, she crossed her arms flashing him a cold look when she realized he had indeed been speaking to her. "I'm not a child." Though, if her mother knew of her speaking to a stranger like him in the middle of the woods, she sure would have been scolded like one.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:53 am
"Of course not. I was mistaken by your youth." Ezekiel apologized, though no apology could really be found in his voice. He looked Lucie over once, then twice, and found himself smiling again. "What brings you this way, through my woods?" He asked her as he took a few steps towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Lucie let out an annoyed sound at his apology, not buying it one bit. She shivered the slightest when he looked at her, not feeling all too comfortable anymore. In fact, she felt more annoyed. "Your woods?" She questioned, avoiding answering his while she took a step back, wanting to keep as much distance as she could.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:02 pm
Ezekiel sniffed, as if taking offense to her backing away, "I'm not going to hurt you, darling. In fact, I think we should be friends." Something about her sent drew her to him, and Ezekiel took another step towards her then paused. "Not many pass through here because of the attacks. Why do you choose not to take the main road to wherever it is you need to be? Are you looking for an adventure?" The way the male twisted the word almost made it seem dirty.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 pm
Lucie gave a sort humorless laugh, tilting her head to the side. "Friends, right. That's a nice thought, but no thank you." The vibe Ezekiel was giving off set her on the edge, however she knew better than to let that show. She stood her ground until he spoke again, taking another step back when he spoke the word 'adventure', a look of mild horror on her face. "No!" She said rather quickly, letting an alarmed composer take over before taking a deep breath, recollecting herself. "I don't see why it's any of your business, but if you must know, this way is shorter than the main road, therefore easier to take. That's why I'm taking it, now if you would excuse me," She said, taking a step to the side so she could walk past him and be on her way again.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:24 pm
[Is he being to much of a creeper?]

He stepped to the side to let her pass, his hand reaching out and stroking her cheek before he dropped it and shoved his fists into his pockets, "Go now, darling, run along and be safe. There are bad people out here and it is getting dark. Wouldn't want to see you mixed up in the wrong situation." Ezekiel bit his lip after he spoke to keep from laughing, Bad people. Only one person out here and that is me. The big bad wolf. His thoughts skittered around for a moment before he remembered that Lucie was still before him, and he bowed at the waist, "I have a feeling we will be meeting again very soon." And the he turned and stepped back into the tree line. As soon as he had made it a few yards away, Ezekiel quickly morphed into his wolf form and let out a long mournful howl.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:39 pm
[No, not at all. He's perfect.]

She couldn't help the tremble that ran through her at his touch, which brought her to a stop, a curious look on her face as she turned to look at him once again. Lucie still felt he was odd in a way, and felt uneasy being near him, yet there was something else there. She couldn't figure it out, for he was off in the woods again before she could try to or say anything else. For a couple of seconds she stood still after he disappeared, then she was moving her feet again, realizing he was right: it was getting dark and she needed to hurry. After a couple of steps though she stopped, a sound filling the forest that was all too familiar and out of place at the same time. It was faint, far away from her, but it still sent her running the rest of the way to her grandmother's house.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Her sent was easy enough to follow. And as soon as he figured out where she was going, the house in site now, Ezekiel looped around the house and, knocking once, went in through the back door, shifting into human form as he did so. "Ma'am?" He called out, letting a worried, almost freaked out tone enter his voice. "Ma'am please, there are wolves out there, can I use your phone to call my parents for a ride?" He had the look of a scared child on his face as he spoke to the grandmother.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff