Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
How To Not Attract Creepers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:49 pm
Honestly, I apparently look like jail bait. I'm only 5'1", and I'm pretty busty and curvey, but my face looks so freaking young it's unbelievable. I'm twenty-three and most people assume I'm around sixteen. The youngest I've been told after I turned twenty-three was fourteen. (I personally don't think I look that young, but it's what people assume.)

I just tend to attract the older men and creepers. I understand that when I wear lower cut shirts, of course a creeper would come around every once in a while. But it just gets ridiculous.

The last time I went to IHOP, I was the immediate target of a creeper the moment I sat down. (I was wearing a sweatshirt that covered all the essentials.) The first thing he did was turn around and tell me how beautiful my boobs were. He then proceeded to tell me I probably was a sexy child, and it escalated to the point where they moved my seat and had to walk me out to my vehicle because he creeped me out.

It's not the first time that I've been targeted towards weird guys. I know I'm pretty odd, but I didn't think I was the same crazy as them.

Halp?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 am
Same issue. I attract stalkers. Like actually, call you 30 times a day and hang outside your house, think their in love with you, bat s**t cray cray stalkers. I frequently get creepy guys talking to me in the street.
I honestly have no idea why we would be attracting these weirdoes, i think its just unfortunate. sad  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 am
Guy friends! You need some. XD
If I'm alone I get some weirdos sometimes, but not so many anymore. Usually when I go out while in my hometown or somewhere close I have my roommate with me. When he's not with me, I usually have someone else tagging along. I am very seldom alone when I go out any more. When I am visiting my bf he is always with me when I go out. I think having another guy around helps because it can be off putting for any guys that may be thinking about approaching you.

I know what you mean about the age thing though. I'm 25.. I still get asked for an ID when i go to see an R rated film and I live in a small town. Just recently, my neighbor thought that I was younger than him.. he's (apparently) 20. My bf seemed kinda surprised by my age when he first learned it as well. I would say that you just have to deal with being unlucky, but you will probably prefer that people think you look younger once you're like 40 or something. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:02 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Same issue. I attract stalkers. Like actually, call you 30 times a day and hang outside your house, think their in love with you, bat s**t cray cray stalkers. I frequently get creepy guys talking to me in the street.
I honestly have no idea why we would be attracting these weirdoes, i think its just unfortunate. sad

I start out friends with some of them.
Then it escalates to craziness.

emotion_0A0  

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Guy friends! You need some. XD
If I'm alone I get some weirdos sometimes, but not so many anymore. Usually when I go out while in my hometown or somewhere close I have my roommate with me. When he's not with me, I usually have someone else tagging along. I am very seldom alone when I go out any more. When I am visiting my bf he is always with me when I go out. I think having another guy around helps because it can be off putting for any guys that may be thinking about approaching you.

I know what you mean about the age thing though. I'm 25.. I still get asked for an ID when i go to see an R rated film and I live in a small town. Just recently, my neighbor thought that I was younger than him.. he's (apparently) 20. My bf seemed kinda surprised by my age when he first learned it as well. I would say that you just have to deal with being unlucky, but you will probably prefer that people think you look younger once you're like 40 or something. XD

My problem is that some of those creepers turn out to be my friends.

Some of them are going nuts right now, and I'm quite concerned about my safety.

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm
I never wear low cut top or bottom for the only reason that I don't want to attract perverts....  

Miss_XxAriaxX

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 pm
XxAriaxX
I never wear low cut top or bottom for the only reason that I don't want to attract perverts....

It's not like I wear them. Most of my shirts cover everything.
But it still doesn't work out for me.

emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
XxAriaxX

emotion_donotwant
XD I read your first post again to understand the story... I read it too fast.

That men is such a perv ***** ! Even if you are 23, he assumed you are a child. Maybe yell YOU ***** IF YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN I AM GOING TO CALL THE COPS !

It is sure annoying when it happens... Like... I am curvy on my lower body and it is annoying how guys will look at it... I dunno when girls have no curve they wish to have curves, but when girls have curves, they wish they have smaller one. @_@  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 pm
Be firm. Obviously at first when you meet a guy, you think hey, he's a bit awkward but that's no biggie, right? Well unfortunately that's not always the case. Two of my friends have had problems with a creeper (the same guy!). You need to tell them firmly to leave them alone. Firmly does not mean you have to be rude. I know it's easy and tempting to just yell at a guy and be like "Leave me the ******** alone!", but that's not a way to be. That'll upset them and in extreme cases really trigger the worst in creepers.

Make sure you let close friends know you've had a creeper watching you so they can help look out for you. Try to stay out of eyesight if you can, try not to look at them if it makes you uncomfortable. Travel in a group of at least 3 at all times if need be. If it gets really out of hand you can ask authorities (a school teacher or police) to step in.

Also, creepers gonna creep, don't let these people affect you having a good time at a club, don't let them stop you from wearing whatever you want!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 am
Labtech Abi
Be firm. Obviously at first when you meet a guy, you think hey, he's a bit awkward but that's no biggie, right? Well unfortunately that's not always the case. Two of my friends have had problems with a creeper (the same guy!). You need to tell them firmly to leave them alone. Firmly does not mean you have to be rude. I know it's easy and tempting to just yell at a guy and be like "Leave me the ******** alone!", but that's not a way to be. That'll upset them and in extreme cases really trigger the worst in creepers.

Make sure you let close friends know you've had a creeper watching you so they can help look out for you. Try to stay out of eyesight if you can, try not to look at them if it makes you uncomfortable. Travel in a group of at least 3 at all times if need be. If it gets really out of hand you can ask authorities (a school teacher or police) to step in.

Also, creepers gonna creep, don't let these people affect you having a good time at a club, don't let them stop you from wearing whatever you want!

I actually asked for friends help.
At least to drive over to ihop.
No one helped me, the buttholes.

emo  

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:43 pm
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
Labtech Abi

I actually asked for friends help.
At least to drive over to ihop.
No one helped me, the buttholes.

emo

:< I'm sorry that that's the case!
Travel in groups when you can, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 pm
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
XxAriaxX

emotion_donotwant
just proves that clothing does not play a factor  

dorkpride

Beloved Bibliophile

19,900 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Building the Army 50

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:40 pm
Have the same issue. It's turned me away from men for awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:04 pm
        It happened to me the other day. I was wearing a dress that sits below my knees and covers up my boobs, had my hair curled and my make-up done and this man comes up to me in the street saying, "hey little girl!"
        Honestly, I have had far worse as a man saying he would like to lay me down in the grass... But it is so annoying and it only happens when I'm by myself, not with my partner.

Clasela
Crew

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm
well, i get followed a lot by random pervs or creepers, but i actually am jailbait ; u ;

once i get annoyed, i usually face them and just tell them off. i won't accept any kind of behavior like that from men; like, it's flattering to an extent, but they just need to know when to stop.

i travel with my guy friend, and he pretty much scares off any male in a three feet radius, which is enough distance for me emotion_bigheart

point of the story is, tell them to gtfo.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff