Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 pm
General Info - need banner

:[ Rules for Requesting ]:
  1. Wait for slots to be announced open.
  2. Post the appropriate form IN THIS THREAD.
  3. Send trade to Guardian_Iris once confirmed your form is accepted (if applicable).
  4. Follow the artists rules, which will be posted when they open slots. Each available custom slot is subject to individual artists' terms. (example: some slots only available for Astra Wing fae. Any conditions such as these will be posted when the slots open.)

:[ About Customs ]:
Customs allow players who have a design and concept in mind already the chance to get a Pae'il with that design. It is a chance for players to stretch their creativity and challenge our artists.

We price our customs according to rarity of the breed, time involved to create it, and because purchasing a custom puts that pae on top of the priority list. They are not cheap because we would prefer to spend our time on events, flat-sales, and all the other free themed pae we give away.

Customs are only one extra method for obtaining a Pae. We encourage players to stick around and participate in events because we always have many beautiful and interesting Pae'il to give away, including chances for free customs.

:[ Semi-Customs ]:
Semi-custom Pae'il are heavily discounted Pae'il you can purchase where you pick the colors, gender and alignment. The artist picks the rest.
Prices
  • Angel and Demon (common):
  • Naiad and Faun (uncommon):
  • Faerie (rare):
Edits are only available at the artist's discretion.
Prices reflect rarity.

Semi-custom Form:
[b]SEMI-CUSTOM PAE'IL[/b]
[b]Name[/b]: [i](if you chose to wait until you see the pae, there will be a delay in certing and posting it.)[/i]
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]: [i](Angel, Demon, Fae, Naiad or Faun)[/i]
[b]Colors[/b]: [i](up to 3)[/i]
[b]Inspiration Pic[/b]: (post a link to a pic for our artist to use as inspiration for your Pae. This can be anything, and might inspire unique edits)
[b]For RP: What will be this character's fatal flaw?[/b]: (required for RP, this should encapsulate everything we need to know about the character.)

What is a Fatal Flaw?

:[ Why the price changes? ]:
In a word: inflation. We discussed prices for a long time, and ultimately decided we'd not charge gold for semi-customs, flatsales, or breedings. The "price" we require is a character concept. We want characters and story advancement, not gold.

There will be a focus on semi-customs with more options, and full anything-goes customs will be super rare, and only available via auction. This will allow our artists to have some level of creative freedom. Cluttered and complicated customs tend to stump our artists and take far longer to create. But they will do them, for the right incentive.

Full customs can be bribed with items. It is up to the individual artist what it will take to convince them to put aside all other work to make a custom.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image
User Image

__________ Angels and Demons are the most common alignment (formerly called breed) on Telrunya. They've been on the island for many years now. They are both referred to as "Blood Pae" but the reason is currently unknown (it will be revealed via meta-plot later).

Important Information about Blood Pae:
  • Default Faction: Light
  • Default Starting Stage: Toddler
  • Breeding Starting Stage: Baby
  • Additional Stages Obtained via RP:
    • Hallowed - Edits done to Adult stage to reflect a power-up and specific role in the meta plot.
    • Luminary or Wraith - Final stage granted to only the few worthy pae. Earned via extensive RP only. Only Hallowed Pae can become a Luminary or Wraith.

:[ Available Body Style Options ]:
User Image
User Image

:[ Available Wing Options ]:
User Image
(Males not shown, but same wing options)

:[ Available Hair Style Options ]:
User Image
User Image

:[ Prices ]:
    Base Price: 300,000 gold
    Basic Edit Package 1: 50,000 gold
      Includes ONE of the following options:
    • 2-3 clothing items
    • Different Hairstyle - player provides reference and we reserve the right to add it to our salon for future use
    • 1 Simple Body Modification - this does not include re-posing. Only things that can be added to the existing pose. This edit can be inherited via breeding. Examples include horns, animal ears, tails, etc.

Basic Edit Package 2: 100,000 gold
    • 4-6 clothing items
    • Unique Hairstyle - player provides reference, and each stage will receive a unique hairstyle
    • 2-3 Simple Body Modifications - this does not include re-posing. Only things that can be added to the existing pose. This edit can be inherited via breeding. Examples include horns, animal ears, tails, etc.
    • Different Unique Style Wings - Angels must have feathery wings and Demons must have dragon/leathery type wings, but they can be done in different styles

Basic Edit Package 3: 150,000 gold
      Includes choice of TWO of the following options:
    • Up to 5 clothing items
    • Unique Hairstyle - player provides reference, and each stage will receive a unique hairstyle
    • Up to 4 Simple Body Modifications - this does not include re-posing. Only things that can be added to the existing pose. This edit can be inherited via breeding. Examples include horns, animal ears, tails, etc.
    • Different Unique Style Wings - Angels must have feathery wings and Demons must have dragon/leathery type wings, but they can be done in different styles

Basic Edit Package 4: 200,000 gold
      Any edits you require, excluding a new pose, or heavy pose alterations, however you can include edits that will require holding an item.

User Image

:[ Form ]:
[b][color=olive]ANGEL OR DEMON CUSTOM[/color][/b]
[b]Name[/b]: [i](pae's name)[/i]
[b]Alignment[/b]: [i](choose Angel or Demon)[/i]
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Starting Stage[/b]: [i](subtract 5,000g to start as Child, 10,000g to start as Teen or 25,000g to start as Adult from the base cost)[/i]
[b]Body Style[/b]: [i](refer to image for body style options)[/i]
[b]Base Body Color(s[/b]): [i](include relevant details such as fades, gradients, mottled, etc.)[/i]
[b]Body Patterns[/b]: [i](include colors and pattern type, also include reference images if possible)[/i]
[b]Eye Color(s)[/b]:
[b]Hair Style[/b]: (refer to image for hair style options)
[b]Hair Color(s)[/b]: [i](include details about highlights, tips, etc.)[/i]
[b]Wing Style[/b]:
[b]Wing Color(s)[/b]: [i](include relative details about patterns, or color placement - also include reference image if you are opting for an edit package that includes unique wings)[/i]
[b]Tail Color(s) [i](Demon Only)[/i][/b]: [i](include relevant color placement details)[/i]
[b]Halo Type [i](Angel Only)[/i][/b]: [i](silver or gold only)[/i]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

__________Faeries are a rare and mysterious alignment (formerly called breed) on Telrunya. They were thought extinct Since the Second Age centuries ago, but were discovered at the turn of the Fifth Age. They are not Blood Pae, nor do they belong to the Ancient Elemental factions. Their origins are shrouded in mystery; however, the Guardians claim they created the Faerie Pae'il.

Important Information about Faerie Pae:
  • Default Faction: Light
  • Breeding Starting Stage: Baby
    • Hallowed - Edits done to Adult stage to reflect a power-up and specific role in the meta plot.
    • Luminary or Wraith - Final stage granted to only the few worthy pae. Earned via extensive RP only. Only Hallowed Pae can become a Luminary or Wraith.

• First Generation Faerie Pae'il are based on ideas. They are given life based on ideas, concepts, fairytales, legends, myths, or fables. (This will be further explained in an upcoming plot arc.) Second Generation faerie Pae do not require a mythos base in order to exist.
  • Faerie Pae'il come with a staff.

User Image
Also available are any of the Angel & Demon poses.

:[ Available Wing Options ]:
Currently, only one wing option, which is pictured above.

User Image
Also available are any of the Angel & Demon hairstyles.

Base Price: 500,000 gold
    • 2-3 clothing items
    • Different Hairstyle - player provides reference and we reserve the right to add it to our salon for future use
    • 1 Simple Body Modification - this does not include re-posing. Only things that can be added to the existing pose. This edit can be inherited via breeding. Examples include horns, animal ears, tails, etc.

• 4-6 clothing items
    • 2-3 Simple Body Modifications - this does not include re-posing. Only things that can be added to the existing pose. This edit can be inherited via breeding. Examples include horns, animal ears, tails, etc.
    • Different Unique Style Wings - Please provide a reference if wanting unique wings

• Up to 5 clothing items
    • Up to 4 Simple Body Modifications - this does not include re-posing. Only things that can be added to the existing pose. This edit can be inherited via breeding. Examples include horns, animal ears, tails, etc.
    • Different Unique Style Wings - Please provide a reference if wanting unique wings

Any edits you require, excluding a new pose, or heavy pose alterations, however you can include edits that will require holding an item.

[b][color=violet]FAERIE CUSTOM[/color][/b]
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Starting Stage[/b]: [i](subtract 5,000g to start as Child, 10,000g to start as Teen or 25,000g to start as Adult from the base cost)[/i]
[b]Body Style[/b]: [i](faerie bases + angel&demon bases available to choose from)[/i]
[b]Base Body Color(s[/b]): [i](include relevant details such as fades, gradients, mottled, etc.)[/i]
[b]Body Patterns[/b]: [i](include colors and pattern type, also include reference images if possible)[/i]
[b]Eye Color(s)[/b]:
[b]Hair Style[/b]: (PICK ONE AVAILABLE UNLESS YOU PAY FOR THE EXTRA PACKAGE)
[b]Wing Style[/b]: [i](include reference pic - this option is for only if you chose the edit package including a wing edit)[/i]
[b]Wing Color(s)[/b]: [i](include relative details about patterns, or color placement - also include reference image if you are opting for an edit package that includes unique wings)[/i]
[b]Staff Color(s)[/b]: [i](include relevant color placement details)[/i]
[b]Concept Based on:[/b]: [i](What is your Fae based on? This will determine powers, and overall theme of the Pae)[/i]

***Some of this form and information is subject to change pending an upcoming meta-plot arc centering around the Faerie Pae'il, which also introduce something new.

User Image

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image

__________Naiad are the first of the Ancient Element alignments to resurface after centuries of extinction. They are attuned to the Water Element. A great earthshake caused several Naiad Pearls to come loose and float to the surface of Tuatha Ri Lake, marking the beginning of the Awakening - the period in which the Ancients reawaken and return to Telrunya.

Important Information about Naiad Pae:
  • Default Faction: Elemental
  • Breeding Starting Stage: Pearl

• There are two types of Naiad:
    • Lake Naiads - Those born in the lake
      Lake Naiads have fancier fins with some ornamental decore. They also have a gem on their forehead which is their connection to the Water Element - the source of their power. They are also slightly smaller and daintier than the Aernyn Naiad.
    • Aernyn Naiads - Those born in the Sea before and after Telrunya settled down into the waters.
      Aernyn Naiads have bigger fins which evolved in order to increase survival in the sea. Distanced from their power source, they no longer required the gem, so generations ago, it disappeared. Male Aernyn have bigger fins than females, and they tend to be tattier because they are the hunters. Males are also slightly more muscular than females and Lake Naiads.

• Upon leaving the water, a Naiad's fin will transform into a set of functional legs. Aernyn Naiad cannot go very long on land without their skin drying. Lake Naiad can last longer on land. Both types of Naiad require the water in order to retain and use energy.
  • It doesn't matter if it's salt water or fresh water, either type of Naiad can survive in it.
  • Female Aernyn Naiad have the choice of two different types of pearl necklaces.

User Image

User Image

Base Price: 400,000 gold
    • 2-3 clothing items

• 4-6 clothing items
    • Adding Wings - Please provide a reference

• Up to 5 clothing items
    • Adding Wings - Please provide a reference if wanting unique wings

[b][color=blue]NAIAD CUSTOM[/color][/b]
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Naiad Type [/b]: [i](Aernyn or Lake Naiad)[/i]
[b]Eye Color(s)[/b]:
[b]Hair Style[/b]: (refer to image for hair style options)
[b]Fin Style(s)[/b]: [i](include details on color or patterns, if any)[/i]
[b]Gem Color(s) (Lake Naiad only)[/b]: [i](include relevant color placement details)[/i]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

__________Faun are the second of the Ancient Element alignments to resurface after centuries of extinction. They are attuned to the Earth Element and have lived within the Tree of Life Laisidhiel for centuries. They awoke at the same time as the Naiad, however Laisidhiel was on a small chunk of land floating behind Telrunya's large mountain range, out of view of the denizens. When Telrunya settled in to the Sea, so did Laisidhiel, which allowed all of the Faun inside to emerge.

Important Information about Faun Pae:
  • Default Faction: Elemental
  • Breeding Starting Stage: Acorn
  • A Faun's branch antlers will reflect the season in which they are born and the type of tree that is their "totem".

User Image
A few notes: Fauny customs can start as Fillies, Princess body style costs an additional 200k gold because we need them to remain rare. Regular Faunies cannot have both wings and a horn; only one or the other. Alicorns are obtainable through breeding, but the chances are low.

There is only one current default hair style available

Base Price: 400,000 gold
    • 2-3 clothing items

• 4-6 clothing items
    • Adding Wings - Please provide a reference

• Up to 5 clothing items
    • Adding Wings - Please provide a reference if wanting unique wings

:[ Fauny Information ]:
  • Custom hairdo will cost 50,000 gold, otherwise we will use a random existing hairdo.
  • You cannot have both a horn and wings on a Fauny, only one or the other.
  • Custom Faunies can start as a filly, and the extra stage does cost 100,000 extra.
  • Princess body style is 200,000 extra because we want to keep them rare
  • Additional edits packages apply

[b][color=brown]FAUN CUSTOM[/color][/b]
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Eye Color(s)[/b]:
[b]Hoof Color(s)[/b]: [i](include details on colors, or patterns, if any)[/i]
[b]Tree (for Clan and antler purposes)[/b]: [i](if applicable)[/i]

User Image

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

:[ Cosplays ]:
There is no longer a separate designation for cosplay Pae'il. If you seek a Pae'il based on an existing character, just get a regular custom and purchase the appropriate package for the edits. This change was made because not all cosplay Pae'il will require heavy edits, and this helps those who would like a color-only "cosplay" not have to pay as much.

Cosplay Pae'il cannot be as "powerful" as the character they are based on. They are a Pae'il still, not that character. As such, cosplays are not required to be played like the character they are based, nor do they need to be named the same.

If you plan to RP a cosplay Pae, you will need to adjust the character to fit into our game and abide by the rules of our setting.

There also cannot be two of the same cosplay in existence. The following cosplay already exist:

Sunny Jones (Indiana Jones OC)
Sailormoon
Tuxedo Mask
Alphonse Elric
Harry Potter
Voldemort
Kagome
Vash the Stampede
Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Shiva
Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
Harley Quinn
Gambino (Gaia NPC)
Fai D. Flowright
Etna
Grell
Sebastian
Lirael/Abhorsen
Emily (Corpse Bride)
Giacomo Casanova
Tinker Bell
Peter Pan
Reaver (Fable)

Unavailable Cosplay (due to future plots/plans):
  • All Pokemon
  • All ponies (MLP)
  • Alice in Wonderland characters
  • Sins/Virtues (not cosplay, but the concept is unavailable)

Also, Deity of any kind are not available as cosplay due to using them already existing in an other way.

:[ Deity ]:
Deity Pae'il are a unique type of Pae'il that only Antidia will distribute. They were originally created to serve as NPCs for special holiday events, and as rewards for service and loyalty to the shop. They will not be available to purchase or in any event where chance or RNG decides a winner.

If anyone has a problem with this, contact Antidia directly.

Deity will usually serve a purpose or fill a role, sometimes only being required once, or during the holiday they were created for.

Current Deity:
  • Venus and her retinue, which includes all Erotes and Graces facilitate our Valentine's Day festivities. Erotes and Graces do not have full "Deity" status, but they do carry the "God" or "Goddess" title while themselves being technically demi-gods.
  • Psyche accompanied her husband Eros, who is in Venus' retinue.
  • Artemis brought dog and deer type Faun to Telrunya and remains as a figure-head for Faun off-island.
  • Tonantzin is the first (and only so far) Deity to be awarded to a player in recognition of effort and contribution to an event. (Faunapalooza) She is the Revered Mother.

Upcoming Deity:
  • Pele
  • The Zoryas
  • Poseidon
  • Sehkmet
  • 2 (or 3) secret deity for V-day 2014

:[ Upcoming Breeds ]:

We have several breeds still to be introduced. Three more Ancient Elementals will be coming (Void/Magic, Air and Fire) as well as unique new type. Each new type will be based on something, so all customs are subjected to approval in case they will infringe on upcoming plans.

Upcoming Types:
  • Miakis - Void/Magic
  • Sila - Air (based on djinn)
  • Dracian - Fire (based on dragons, tunnel dwellers)
  • Feral - based on animals, carry no magical abilities
  • Mythical - rare type Feral, based on legendary/mythical beasts. Planned so far will be Naga and Sphinx

There is also a very dramatic change to the Faerie Pae'il and their culture coming up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:00 pm
SLOTS!

Antidia: BRIBE SLOTS ONLY - offend me with how obscene your offer is.
Till July 14th, 9:59 AM PST ONLY I will accept a User Image Bundlemas Surprise bundle for a custom bribe slot. (999 GC in the Cash Shop)

Custom Bribe - Shicala (Mushroom Fae - growing)
Custom Bribe - open for Suprise Bundlemas bundle bribe only
Custom Bribe - open for Suprise Bundlemas bundle bribe only
Custom - closed

Teigra:

Full Custom - Closed
Semi Custom - Closed
Semi Custom - Closed

HelMel:

Seiana_ZI:

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:01 pm
Legal

Fifth Age is primarily an RP shop, with humanoid changeable and breedable creatures. We value good characters and storytelling above any gold or item value. Because our game is character driven, sometimes we will need to reassign plot driving characters.

As part of the contract with The Fifth Age and the Staff:
    You Agree to:
      If you RP:
      1. Follow all setting rules
      2. Create logical characters that fit into the setting
      3. Continue to role-play your character so the story can maintain a decent pace
      4. Accept that Staff and Mods will interject in RP to either correct a setting mistake or cause a conflict that may have important bearing on future events. (Mod interjection isn't a bad thing)
      5. Understand that the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry (Nothing is written in stone until its RP'd and canon. Plans and plots can change just as characters do. This spontaneity and unknowing makes the game fun.)
      6. Hallowed stage is earned via RP that is relevant to the plot and there is noticeable character growth.
      7. Luminary stage is earned via RP that is relevant to the plot, shows character growth, and Hallowed stage is previously attained. Not very many Pae'il will make it this far because it takes a tremendous amount of work, dedication, and contribution to the meta-story.
      8. Understand that your plot-involved character might be reassigned if you go inactive or are blacklisted. This only goes for pae that are given away specifically for RP, which will be indicated when they're distributed. (Example, all the flutters from dodgeball were given away for plot reasons, so they need to be active.)
      If you only collect pets with no intention of Role-playing:
      1. You agree to the shop rules
      2. Not attempt to obtain any Pae'il designated for a plot role
      3. Not take any breeding spots designated for RP purposes. Non-RP breeding will be available on a limited basis.
      4. Not take a power

Inactivity
    What inactivity means to Fifth Age:
    • A PAE'IL is considered inactive if: no contribution to metaplot role-play with plot-designated characters for 6 months, but the player is active within the shop.
    • ALL PAE'IL (RP'd or not) are considered inactive if: No roleplay at all for 1 year, even if the player is active in the shop. Any Pae'il not RP'd will not grow past the Teen stage, including those from Breedings.
    • A PLAYER is considered inactive if: no thread presence for 1 year

• Inactive players are ineligible for any RP perks, such as powers or breedings.
  • Inactive pae'il are ineligible for RP perks, such as powers, or plot role considerations. Pet collectors who are active can still secure non-RP designated breedings. (Such as the breedings from Valentine's Day shenanigans)
  • Powers will be reassigned after 1 year of player inactivity.
  • Roles & Plot pae will be reassigned either after 1 year of player inactivity or 3 months of inactivity from the time the character's presence is required.

As part of the contract with the Fifth Age, Staff agrees to:
  1. Not show bias
  2. Be fair in all RP, and share the plot characters
  3. Enforce RP Setting rules
  4. Be timely about delivering promises to active players
  5. Settle all disputes regarding Pae'il or Fifth Age complaints
  6. Not reassign pae'il based on personal preference
  7. Not remove any pae'il from anyone, unless the player is inactive or blacklisted
  8. Maintain a fair and fun game for everyone

In the cases of reassigning pae'il from inactivity or blacklisting:
  • Inactive plot pae are subject to the contract and terms of the RP requirement at the time of obtainment.
      Pae'il obtained without RP requirements will never be reassigned.
    • Plot characters are free, so no refunds for their value will be issued.
  • Pae'il returned to the shop via Blacklisting or voluntarily surrendered will be "bought back" according to their value, which is outlined below.

Value
  • Common Pae'il (Regular Angels and Demons, Shetani): 100,000 gold
  • Uncommon Pae'il (Regular Naiads, Faun (and Faunies), future released elemental types, hybrids not containing Faerie relations) 250,000 gold
  • Rare Pae'il (Faeries, Wilwarin, Nymphs): 500,000 gold
  • Rare Variations (Rakshasha Demons, Henge Demons*, Fallen Angels, Seraphim Angels*, Flutters, Sprites, non-standard Naiad* and Tainted*): 1,000,000 gold
  • Mythical Pae'il (Harpies, Naga, Ferals*, Sphinx*): 2,000,000 gold
  • Cosplay Pae'il (of any type): 2,000,000 gold
  • For any Pae'il won via raffle: The amount of gold the winner of the raffle paid in.
  • For any Pae'il won via auction: The amount of the final, winning bid.
  • For any Pae'il won via flatsale: The value indicated per type
    *not released yet, no ETA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Log

[ 06 . 30 . 2014 ] - Removed gold prices due to insane and unstable Gaia Gold value. Still reworking methods for obtaining customs that do not involve an exchange of gold, but are still realistic. Also added legal disclaimers.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 pm
heart 12  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 pm
heart 13  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain