Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 pm
I've been surfing TVtropes far too much and I've been getting too distracted with this piece of potential character art I've been working on for the past few days. To elaborate...

Tropes that Inspired Me:
Unholy Matrimony
Morality Chain
Living A Double Life
Fake Cutie // b***h in Sheep's Clothing
Affably Evil
Lady and Knight - more the dynamic than actual knighthood and ladyhood

Summary of Idea:

I want to do a romance RP where the emperess of a fictional (quite possibly evil) nation wishes to make an heir to the throne, as she knows that she will likely not live forever. She also knows that she has no obligation to marry within the noble caste, as any potential spouse would have no claim to her riches or political power since inheritance is decided by blood and never marriage/those not of the blood. Notorious for donning the garb of a peasant and interacting with the common folk, it is no secret that she is not adverse to "sullying the bloodline" by taking a commoner mate if one seems suitable enough.

--

The emperess has an alternate identity, sometimes masquerading as your average upper-middle class lady. She's made several friends as her alternate self, often hanging around them once she's finished her actual work and made enough spare time for herself. (Which, surprisingly, she has plenty of these days. Good scheduling, maybe?) Among them is her current love interest, a seemingly polite and gentle soul.

What she doesn't realise is that her love interest has an alternate life himself, and his loyalties are to -insert equally evil possibly treacherous faction that's neutral or downright antagonistic towards the empire she runs-. Both completely unaware as to the other's true identity, the emperess and -other person- use each other as a sort of morality/sanity chain as things gradually get busier and more stressful for the both of them in their true lines of work.

In other words, I wanted to do a somewhat complicated and sweet Unholy Matrimony sort of thing where both romantic leads fight to keep a surprisingly functional relationship whilst hiding their true identity from the other and juggling their high-stress jobs with the casual lives they keep. It's geared more towards a one-on-one style I think, but it could be tweaked either way.

I suck at inter-personal action sequences and I preffer to avoid them, so don't expect much interactive fight scenes with me unless you are okay with my sucking at it. Blah, I want more emphasis on the romance and possibly the stress/drama anyway. Anyone interested, or at the very least have thoughts on this? I'd be more than happy to hear them!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:51 pm
I like it Where can I sign up  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm
Nowhere yet. Just want to see if anyone would be interested and what sort of suggestions/thoughts people might have on this and whether or not it should be a group or a 1x1 as I'm currently undecided.

Regardless, I expect both the lead roles to be evil to some extent even despite their pleasant personalities. Hope anyone who is even remotely interested in this is okay with that. *will probably stress this each post until it becomes a ridiculous and over-exaggerated gag lol*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 pm
I'll join if I can make lesbians. :3

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 pm
Sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:48 pm
I do like it as well! If it becomes a group rp I can be one of the friends and even try out another female character!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400