Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Summer Vacation ((Me & Layla Listressa)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:12 am
Around 15 years ago, Zarin met a girl by the name of ____ in his hometown. They had become best friends and would always be found together. But, on Zarin's 10th birthday, he and his parents moved away. Zarin made a promise to ____. That promise was, "I'll come back for you one day and I'll never let you feel lonely again." With tear filled eyes, they said goodbye. It has been 8 years since then and now it's summer vacation. Zarin has come back and moved into a medium sized apartment. While walking through the park, he sees ____ and remembers his promise to her. What will happen now?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Childhood friend of ____, he promised her that he would come back for her. Now that he is back, how will things play out?
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:43 am
Name: Serafina Cartiera
Bio: Serafina was always a lonely little girl, but then she met Zarin and the two were never apart. That is until he had to move away, but he promised to come back and she held it dear to her heart. Until high school came into play a few years later and now she's in her Senior year with tons of friends and plenty of admirers.... She had caught rumor of her childhood friend coming back, but having new friends and attention..... Will she remember the promise he made to her? And will she think of him more than a friend still after all these years?
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 am
Layla Listressa

((I'll start us off))
Zarin walked through the park entrance with a sigh as he rolled his shoulders. He had finally finished unpacking just a few hours ago. Since then, he had decided to take a look around town, the park was the only place he hadn't gone to yet. He looked around and smiled. This was the place where he and Serafina first met a long time ago. This brings back some memories.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:31 am
A young lady was running from her friend Sarah, laughing and holding up her phone. Chanting, "Sarah likes Jeremy! Jeremy likes Sarah!" and the flustered young girl was only a few inches behind while following the short haired pale blonde. "Give me my phone back Sera! Your overreacting!" Sarah whines and Serafina was laughing innocently, "No I'm no-" then she was interrupted as she bumped into someone and landed right on her backside. Now rubbing her head, still holding onto the phone. "Ouch...." she mutters looking up with those bright and pure emerald eyes to the person she bumped into. It was Zarin, although since it's been so long... she didn't recognize him at all.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:34 am
Layla Listressa

Zarin looks at her, not budging a inch. "Sorry about that. I should have looked where I was going. If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me where a girl by the name of Serafina Cartiera is? She's an old childhood friend of mine and I wanted to see her." Zarin really didn't recognize Serafina either, but felt like he knew her somehow.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:45 pm
Serafina blinks a few times before giving her signature grin, forgetting all about the phone as Sarah caught up and took it from her with a slight 'humph'. But Sera let it slide for once and got to her feet' brushing off the dirt before placing her hands on her hips, still smiling as she giggled. "I'm Serafina Cartiera! I'm sorry, it's been quite a while so I'll need your name again..." she trails off while softening her smile and giving him a chance to reintroduce himself to her. Her emerald eyes sparkling innocently as she flipped her pale blond bangs from her soft creamy face. Her pearly white teeth were just a minor detail to her changed figure. Hourglass shaped which was flared off by her long jeans and black low top sneakers, she had on a silver belt and a white tank top that came just only a few centimeters above her flat stomach and with an open varsity leather jacket. A flower printed bow was clipped into her hair just to add some style.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:50 am
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled at Serafina. "It's fine. My name is Zarin Carter, it's good to see you again Serafina." He had waited a long time to say those words to her face to face. He was really glad to see her again.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 am
Serafina smiled and giggled softly, "Please call me Sera, Zarin. No need to be formal~" she giggled. Those sparkling emerald eyes glowing with innocence and pride, "So are you attending a high school here, or did you finish already?" she asks loosening her smile slightly and crossed her arms over her stomach.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled. "I already finished. After that, I moved out of my parent's place and moved into an apartment not far from here." Zarin didn't have a lot of things, but it still took a while for him to get everything set up.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm
"Ahhhh....... Well I'm still in my last year, so in a few months I should be done with high school and attending a university not far from Center City." she beams happily, "I recently got a scholarship there and moved out on my own into an apartment as well. Hey! Maybe we're neighbors!" she giggles.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled. "Maybe. I guess we'll have to find out later. If it isn't too much trouble, maybe you could come over later so we could catch up and have some dinner together?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 pm
Serafina smiled, "Of course it's not too much trouble! Let's meet back here, ok?" she beams when Sarah was distantly calling her. "Ok I'm coming!" she turned to the back of her and called back before waving at him. "I'm counting on you to be here at 8 sharp!" she calls after him before running off back towards Sarah and they made their way back to the school quickly before they got noticed.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:44 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled and walked back to his apartment and started to get everything ready for later. As he started to get everything ready, he looked up at the clock. 7:00, I only have a about 50 minutes until I need to go back to the park.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm
After sneaking back on the campus, Sera lead her friend back to her dorm and she herself slipped out while heading back to her apartment. Changed out of her casual attire and into a more proper approach; she wore knee high tie up black Victorian heeled boots, dark blue flare jeans with a silver belt, a plain white shirt and then brushed out her pale blonde hair before checking herself one last time before grabbing her phone and keys. Heading out as she locked the door behind her, putting the phone on vibrate as she headed back to the park. The soft lighting provided her hair to appear a glittering and beautiful sliver, making those emerald eyes stand out against her creamy soft skin.

bigbubz1

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces