Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[DEMON] Aezeloth's Sanctum Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Enrollment
When Ginger opened opened the pantry door, she just shook her massive head at the now familiar carnage only one creature was capable of creating, and sighed. Taking a large drag from her cigar, she murmured fondly, "Aye, Bin, ye doan got yerself some naffy new powers today, eh? Well, let it be 'oped the student puts them t'other uses."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

1. Cert + Enrollment
2. Table of Contents
3. Aezeloth
4. Abilities and Fear
5. Dorm Room
6. Activities & Hobbies
7. Possessions and Minis
8. Classmates and Friends
9. Fan Art
10. Timeline
11. Growth Requirements
12. Credits

User Image

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

User Image
Name: Aezeloth
Nicknames: Azzy, Loth, Zel

Faction: Demon
Race: Cornugon (Horned Devil)

Personality:

Positives:

Stalwart: If there is one thing Aezeloth is not apt to do, it's back down from a potential problem. Very often ready to stick it out to the bitter end, Aezeloth will try not let anything get in the way of his plans or his goals. Regardless of the hurdles he has to jump, or the challenges he faces, he will try to never give ground willingly. This in turn gives him a tendency to be loyal to those that earn his respect, making him inclined to stick his neck out for them and takes risks on their behalf.

Honorable: When Aezeloth makes a deal, he tends to stands by it. He doesn't like to play the bait-and-switch game. He's honest about his dealings, for the most part. He may not tell you all the fine-print up front unless you ask – but if asked he'll usually lay out all the details for you. Because of this, he expects others to follow the rules too, and can get a bit cranky when they feel that they don't have to. He can be convinced to “bend” the rules a little bit if given a good enough reason, but he often refuses to outright break them.

Ambitious: Aezeloth knows where he wants to go and what he wants to do in life. He wants to be the very best at what he does – and intends to do whatever it takes to get there. There is no task too small, no test or challenge too large that will keep him from succeeding in becoming one of the scariest members of society in history. Driven perhaps by his unending determination, he tends to work very hard to build and maintain friendships with those he believes will become useful later on down the line. He's not above doing favors to gain favors in return.

Focused: Aezeloth is skilled at drowning out distractions and focusing in on a single task. He can usually allow himself to ignore the world around him (unless it forcefully invades his space) and devote himself entirely to one task. This usuallly allows him to devote all of his energy into that task, making him that much more effective at it. However, this is equivalent to putting on blinders, so he can easily be surprised when he completes a task to find the world falling around his ears.

Negatives:

Short Tempered: Perhaps Aezeloth's most glaring flaw is his horrible, short-fused temper. It does not take much to get Aezeloth's blood boiling to the point of lashing out physically. Aezeloth has little patience for failure of any kind – his own especially. He tries really hard not to take his temper out on others, but sometimes someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they can become his target. He has developed a few coping mechanism for his temper – mostly hitting hard things with his fists – but sometimes even these aren't enough to cool his temper, and he has to seek new avenues to vent.

Overzealous: Sometimes Aezeloth gets far too wrapped up in what he's doing and he goes a bit, well – overboard. Whether that's overdoing it for a project or going too hard in a fight, Aezeloth sometimes just doesn't know when to stop. This can sometimes get him in trouble as he's not necessarily inclined to stop even when an authority figure steps in to tell him enough-is-enough.

Overconfident: Aezeloth has convinced himself that he can do anything he puts his mind to. Unfortunately, that is not the case, and it often sets him up for failure when he attempts the impossible. He is so confident in his ability to do things that regardless of the evidence, or past attempts, he can usually convince himself that he can do it and goes through with things anyway, often resulting in messy, horrible failure.

Argumentative: Aezeloth tends to not back down from an argument, even if he is on the wrong side. Aezeloth loves to argue, regardless of the topic or if he agrees with the other person. He often can go out of his way to be argumentative when he feels that people are being rude or just plain not seeing sense. That's not to say that he can't have a civil conversation – just that he tends to phrase a lot of his statements as arguments, whether he really intends to or not.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Brownish-red eyes, like rust.
Hair Colour/Style: Short black, spikey hair.
Skin Colour: A rusty-red with white along the inside of his arms, legs and front, save his face, which is the same rusty-red color as the rest of his body.
Clothing Style/Colours: Aezeloth wears red and black. His feet are covered in knee high boots, his pants are well pressed black dress slacks that tuck into the boots. He wears a black long sleeve tunic with a long red sash on the front.
Extra: A large crest of black horns along the top of his head, with two larger horns along his temples. Large gargoyle like wings. A long almost lizard like prehensile tail. His body is also has areas covered in fine scales. He is about 8'6" tall (Horns to ground) and weighs in at about 300 lbs.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Aezeloth's parents expect the best from their son, and Aezeloth expects the best from himself. Amityville Academy is the best school to learn how to scare – and Aezeloth wants to be the best scarer there ever was. EVER. His parents enrolled him because they wanted to ensure he got the best education available to him so he can live up to his full potential.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

Natural Ability:

Teleportation: Aezeloth can teleport up to five feet up to five times a day.

FEAR Ability:

Y1 Fear – Lightning bolt: Aezeloth summons a magical bolt of lightning from a finger to strike his foe. [The Tainted Fang]
Y2 Fear – Forked Lightning: Aezeloth summons magical lightning from his fingers to attempt to strike his foes. [The Tainted Fang]
Y3 Fear – Infernal Lightning: Aezeloth summons magical lightning from his hands to attempt to strike his foes. [The Tainted Fang]

User Image

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 am
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 am
User Image

Zel's Pin:

User Image

Pins Zel has recieved:
(Gifted or through force of arms...)

User Image

Zel's Menagerie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Norris: Zel's spoiled Demoncat. Norris can and will get away with murder. Zel's first pet, he raised Norris from day one, and the two have shared an inseparable bond ever since. Norris is the only one of Zel's pets that he would even think of taking out of his Dorm for any extended period of time, as he knows the Demoncat will never stray far from him. Norris has a bad habit of attacking Zel's other pets, and his friends who come to visit his Dorm if they don't give her enough attention.

Odin: Odin is Zel's Corrividus, and often spends most of its time perched as far away from Norris as possible. The Corrividus and the Demoncat have come to some sort of truce, as Norris tends to leave Odin alone, but that might only be because the avian can fly better than the Demoncat.

Nashial: Zel's Tainted Pygmy Vaisel, and one of his newest pets. He got it before he came to the Academy, and treats it like a lap pet - much to Norris' chagrin. The Demoncat is jealous of the Pygmy Vaisel, and the Demoncat can often bee seen chasing it around the room when Zel is away.

Justice: Zel found this pet shortly after having a rather strange dream. The name seemed fitting for it, and it stuck. Out of all Zel's pets, Justice doesn't put up with Norris the most, and when the Demoncat gets out of line, you can bet that Justice will be there to get revenge for any of the other pets Norris has harassed.

Wrath: A rare reptilian addition to Zel's minipet collection. Wrath usually spends most of his his time opposite Norris on Zel's mantle. Usually lazy and sleeping - woe to those who awaken him from his naps.

User Image

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 am
User Image

| ♥ - Kill on Sight |
| ♥♥ - Punch in the Face | ♥♥♥ - Glare at Angrily |
| ♥♥♥♥ - Friendly Ribbing | ♥♥♥♥♥ - Stand Beside as Brothers in Arms | ♥♥♥♥♥♥ - Go to War for! (Ghoulfriend) |

Amarus - ♥♥♥ - To put it simply, Amarus is the most amazing ghoul I have ever met. Given my personality, you'd think I'd find her antics bothersome, or even tiresome. However, I can't get enough of her jack-be-damned attitude. Whenever she is with me, everything just feels - right. Like we were meant to be together - like two sides of the same card. I, really, really don't want to talk about her right now, thanks.

Rosmiera "Rosy" Vaughn - ♥♥♥♥ - I first met Rosy back during the school's Halloween festival. She's a pretty cool ghoul, met up with her again in class just recently, we had some fun at least - though I am not sure we really learned anything useful.

Darren Vaughn - ♥♥♥♥ - Kind of a shy, quiet boil. He's Rosy's brother, though you can kind of see a family resemblance if you squint really hard. Not sure what his deal is - he seems awfully interested in princesses though... Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Kettil - ♥♥♥♥ - He's a decent enough boil. Haven't seen him in forever so I hope he's doing well. I may not like how close he is to Amarus, but he's dating one of her friends and he seems pretty on the level so I guess I can't get too jealous (well try not to get too jealous anyway.) I'll have to get to know him and Amarus' friends better I think - it's only the right thing to do.

Siku (Spinar) - ♥♥♥♥ - He's cool, or should I say cold? He's an alright frost demon as far as that goes. He can be a bit self-absorbed but he helped me out with some problems and I really can't fault him for being somewhat narcissistic. I am PRETTY sure he and Rosy are a thing - which is cool, maybe she'll mellow him out.

Tavi - ♥♥♥♥ - OH MY GOD THE ENERGY, MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!

Lute - ♥♥♥♥ - She's quiet, she's cute, she reads books and we swap them on occasion. I just hope she doesn't get herself into trouble by not being assertive, I'd hate to see her get taken advantage of.

Xyra - ♥♥♥♥♥♥ - Jacking. Hecate. I like her - A LOT - but I'm really not her favorite creature right now. Not that I can blame her - I came clean about why I suddenly vanished off the face of the earth. I have a feeling I have a long way to go until we're back on decent ground again.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:46 am
User Image

★ ★ THE SEVEN KINGDOMS ★ ★

User Image

User Image

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:06 am
User Image

RP TIMELINE

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:31 am
User Image

Year 1 to Year 2:
Final Exam: Not Taken!

Year 2 to Year 3:
Teacher Battle: Not Done!

Year 3 to Alumni:
Teacher Battle: Not Done!

Growth Requirements
Growth Points:

You earn 1 point for every:
- One piece of fanart drawn OR commissioned by you for anything related to the shop. You can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete homework assignment for a class.
-----NOTE: For 'homework' that involves growing a minipet from a class, you must do an RP or solo (of at least 800 words) involving that pet to get a point. Merely growing the minipet does not count!
- Five minipets grown to their final stage. You get one point for every five minipets; you can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete solo, at least 800 words long.

You earn 2 points for every:
- One complete battle RP; must have filled-out RP actions, not just dice rolls.

You may earn ??? points for:
- Special events run by GMs may have point prizes for participants; to claim these in your tally, make sure to link to the post where points were awarded.

Growth Requirements:

Year 1 to Year 2: *( There is a 4 month IC cooldown from Y1 to Y2)
50 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 2

Year 2 to Year 3: *(There is a 6 month IC cooldown from Y2 to Y3)
75 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 3

Year 3 to Alumni: *TBA
100 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass only) = graduation from Amityville Academy

User Image

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150