Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

today is the tomorrow
  you worried about yesterday
View Results

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:52 pm
I think the BEST appliance I ever have is my Presto Pizazz Pizza Cooker. It's the best Christmas gift I've EVER received and given! A couple years ago, I showed the pizza cooker to my mom asking if she thought she would like something like that (with the intention to buy it for her; she thought I was showing it to her because I wanted it). We both got each other the same gift and we both love them so much! It's amaaaazing!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 am
By far my favorite appliance is my Ninja blender. This thing is amazing. It has multi-level blades, and can turn ice into snow in seconds. I use it to make smoothies, from frozen fruit. It has taken a massive beating, even been knocked off the kitchen counter by my naughty cats, and still works like it did on day one.

If you are on the market for a blender, get the Ninja. Trust me, you will love it!  

Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio

High-functioning Lunatic

18,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm
Cuisinart mixers are expensive as ******** but they're like direct gifts from GOD! I tell you there's an attachment for everything! Ahhhhhiuewalhfe;waj! And they're sturdy as hell. I think the one I have at home has been in the family for at least 18 years.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:04 am
          My rice cooker. 8] Hehe, not really. I do not have a favorite yet.

If I had a Belgian waffle maker, I would use it at least once a month. ; o ;

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Microwave! If that counts XD

Great for Chinese leftovers and fast cooking crispy bacon!!! ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Microwave! If that counts XD

Great for Chinese leftovers and fast cooking crispy bacon!!! ^.^
Ooh I take my microwave for granted sometimes!  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 pm
I can live without a microwave, I think, but it sure makes things easier!

My rice cooker is one of my favorites because not only will it make rice perfectly every time, it can double as a slow cooker.

I'd really like a pressure cooker, but I'm not sure what capacity. There are sizes ranging from 2 or 3 quarts to very large ones used for canning.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:23 am
User Image

My single cup Keurig Coffee/Tea maker.
I'm in love.

Makes the best coffees and teas...
Without wasting extra coffee and tea, it's great if you are the only one in the house.

I also like my NuWave Microwave. It cooks the food and gets the fat out of it.
Like it will let it drip out so you don't consume it.
It's great for cooking chickens and small turkeys.
It's awesome and it makes food healthier for you, also it doesn't dry out the meat and it doesn't take as much time to cook it in the NuWave.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 pm
My crockpot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:47 am
My microwave. Yep, I sound like an idiot, but my family tends to cook big batches of food at a time [spaghetti, turkey, roasts, etc.], so it's a godsend for leftovers.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm
Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio
By far my favorite appliance is my Ninja blender. This thing is amazing. It has multi-level blades, and can turn ice into snow in seconds. I use it to make smoothies, from frozen fruit. It has taken a massive beating, even been knocked off the kitchen counter by my naughty cats, and still works like it did on day one.

If you are on the market for a blender, get the Ninja. Trust me, you will love it!

This is the best one that my parents own. I love it. it cuts/chops and blends amazingly. yes ours has been knocked of the counter once or twice but it still works amazingly. I love it and I even use it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:03 pm
MiracleRayray2
Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio

This is the best one that my parents own. I love it. it cuts/chops and blends amazingly. yes ours has been knocked of the counter once or twice but it still works amazingly. I love it and I even use it!

On a hot summer day, try popping some frozen strawberries in there, some fresh watermelon chunks, and a dab of Greek yogurt. You will be amazed how refreshing it is. smile  

Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio

High-functioning Lunatic

18,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:45 pm
Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio
MiracleRayray2
Liz_Rocks_Socks_Religio

On a hot summer day, try popping some frozen strawberries in there, some fresh watermelon chunks, and a dab of Greek yogurt. You will be amazed how refreshing it is. smile

so will do!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm
Microwave
i can't cook heart

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter