Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Gabby and Roiben's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 am
A mansion that used to house the Gonzalez family, as well as many hired servants.
Now it only contains two, Gabby and Roiben.
It's become a little run down from not being taken care of.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓜⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Probably only ten minutes had passed but it almost seemed as if Gabby was aiming to talk until Nushala's ears fell off. Finally she stopped with her rambling and thought of something a little more on topic with the peculiar situation. She paused for a second to take a good long look at the wolf girl before she spoke up. "Where do you come from? Is it a magical world? My teacher told me that the only fuzzy things were animals, but you look like a person." She wasn't sure if she understood her or not, but either way she felt better just letting her question be said.

εїзεїз

{{OOC: }}

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 am
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala heard the girl ask her question, thinking about it she figured out what the girl was asking, still thinking about it she tried her best to answer in a way the girl could understand. "From....Norway.....I'm......Ulfheonar......human......wolf" she tried to tell the girl that she was from Norway, and that her people were the Ulfheonar which were a species of human and wolf, like werewolves but not so savage. She couldn't find the words to tell her more even though she tried, it would take time for her to learn this new language.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓜⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Once again Gabby was excited when Nushala responded, and even more so since she was speaking English. "Spud, did you hear? She spoke English!" She giggled wildly to herself before she replied to the wolf girl. "I remember my teacher talking about Norway! She said that is very far away..." She pursed her lips and furrowed her brows as she tried to decipher what she said next. She couldn't quite comprehend what the word Ulfheonar was, so she assumed it was something weird. "Are you sick? And that's why you look like a human?" Spud didn't know either, so he couldn't really help much. "I'm not sure what a Ulfheonar is, but I think she is saying she is a human wolf, or some sort of hybrid." Hopefully he would be able to research it later when he left for home.

εїзεїз

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala sighed, this was going to take time to try and explain, she just shook her head to say never mind and that she would try again later, when she knew english better. "Mani naa lle umien Nushala? Tua amin Fenrir, Yaaraer" she muttered to herself as she looked out of the window, she didn't know what she was doing or why, but she still felt like the child may need her, so she wouldn't leave even though she easily could. She looked back at the girl for a short bit before closing her eyes to meditate, she needed to know this language, and at least speak it well so she may communicate to the others. She decided to speak in the language of her people as she asked her ancestor for help, "Fenrir, dan a' malae prathick ma'at may tanda, toitha drakka tou".

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:26 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓜⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Gabby shrugged when she noticed the wolf girl sighing and shaking her head. Maybe eventually she would be able to understand her, but for now she would just be her little pet to play with. She watched her close her eyes and she seemed to be doing something weird, but Gabby decided not to disturb her. "I hope Brother isn't home," she whispered to herself. All she wanted was to be left alone with her new friend for a day before she was most likely yelled at for going out to a horrible place without his permission. She felt guilty for thinking like this, but she was tired of all the other kids picking on her for not having parents. She just didn't want to be alone anymore. Tears formed in her eyes as she continued to think to herself, but she was luckily halted when Spud pulled up to the house. "Mistress, we are home." Quickly wiping her eyes she began unbuckling herself to try to get out. "Yay! Now I can show you around Nushala!" Spud was quick to help the little girl and set her down on the ground so she could run to the other side of the car where the wolf girl was. She struggled like last time but she was finally victorious in opening the door. "Come on!" She thrummed happily as she headed for the door.

εїзεїз

{{OOC: So are you using a real elven language or did you make it up yourself? }}

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:34 pm
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala opened her eyes as the child jumped out of the car and then opened her door, she slowly stepped out of the car and sniffed the air, things were different here, the air thicker, dirty, it was a very strange place to her and she felt slightly uncomfortable. She followed the girl up the steps into the house, wondering what the little one wanted to show her, she stayed close to the child as they entered the house.

User Image

((OOC: I am actually using real elvish, but when its her people's language, thats made up, though I might go ahead and use a translator and use Norse.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:14 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓜⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

When Gabby entered the house she slowly creaked open the door and looked around. She turned back to Nushala and put a finger to her lips making a light "Shh," sound. When she didn't seem to hear any movement in the house she decided she could enter without worry. She beckoned for the wolf girl to follow as she skipped around. "This is my house. Over there is the door to the kitchen, that right there is the living room, and that's a bathroom," she said as she pointed to each place she mentioned. "Upstairs is where my room is. Your room is up there too. We can play in my room right now." Gabby giggled as she ran toward the stairs and headed up. Spud simply sighed and followed behind the two.

εїзεїз

{{OOC: Wow that's really cool. :3 }}

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala followed Gabby up to her room, her tail swaying gently behind her, she looked around the room, everything was different then she had expected it to be. She stood in the corner of the room listening to the girl talk, trying to learn as much of the language as possible.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:53 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓜⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Gabby smiled as she looked back to Nushala. "Don't be scared, it's alright. This is my room. I play in here a lot. Well outside too..." She shrugged as she went over to her toybox and lifted out some dolls from the top of the pile. She scurried over to the wolf girl and handed them to her. "These are my two friends Stephanie and Megan. They say hi and it's nice to meet you!" She giggled as she forced Nushala to hold them and went back to her desk to grab a spongebob coloring book and a cinderalla one. She went back to her and opened up one of the books to a page that was colored. "I colored this myself! Isn't it pretty?" Crayon marks were scribbled everywhere and barely stayed inside the lines, but it still looked pretty good.

εїзεїз

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala looked at the pictures and nodded, she agreed that it looked pretty, that was when she realized she was starting to understand the girl and knew she was picking up the language. She sniffed the air and could tell there was another male scent here, she was curious as to who it was that was also male. She continued to listen and look at the toys Gabby showed her, allowing the english language to form in her mind so she could understand it.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓜⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Setting down her coloring books she went back over to her toy box and pulled out more things. "If you want you can color with me or play with Megan and Stephanie." She brought out a heavy box that held brightly colored plastic blocks. "These toys are called Legos. You can put them together and build things. Like this!" She pulled out a red lego then a blue one and stuck them together for Nushala to see. After dropping them into their box she went back and pulled out a slinky and yoyo. Gabby came back to the wolf girl and was going to explain what they were when she realized she was distracted by something. "What are you sniffing at?"

εїзεїз

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 am
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala looked back at Gabby, as she asked her question, "Another male" she said simply, her English getting better as she listened some more, the scent was strong but it was hard for her to tell if it was old or new. She stayed in her corner as she watched Gabby and listened to her, not knowing what to do.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓝⓩⓐⓛⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Gabby felt her forehead crease as she furrowed her brows. "Another mail...?" She didn't understand what she meant and pictured an envelope instead of a man. Luckily Spud was in the doorway and cleared his throat. "A man, Mistress. She means a certain boy." Now that made more sense and she delighted at being able to understand, her eyes lighting up. She continued getting toys now, but went to her bed instead of the toy box, picking up a large brown teddy bear, almost as big as her, with a brown and tan striped ribbon around its neck as a bow tie. "Oh, you mean my brother Roiben? I don't know if he is home or not, but he comes in here to play sometimes. Not a lot... But it's okay. He got me this. His name is Mr. Teddy." She squeezed the bear tightly as she looked to the ground, a bit sad.

εїзεїз

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 pm
Germanic Depression

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala knelt down near Gabby gently placing a paw on her shoulder, "He loves you, that shows" she said pointing at the bear saying that the bear was the sign of her brother's love for her. She stood back up and walked back to the corner she was standing in before, she began to wonder about the sleeping arrangements, she looked out the window as she began to see the sun start to set, it was getting late.

User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces