Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[Instability Portal] WTF are 'Raindeer'? [Nebi/Micail] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:46 pm
"So, have you finally decided which classes to take?" she asked her newest friend as they left the library. Her classes were already picked out, and a few of the books she carried were actually for class. Whether she opened them or not would be the question. Mostly, though, the books were to feed her obsession with fictional literature; mostly of the romantic type, though she claimed otherwise.

The two friends were headed back to the monster dorms to hang out and stuff their faces with snacks and candies. They may even work in some studying. Maybe. Probably not.

She opened her mouth to say something else when it happened. Something sucked up up in mid-stride and tossed her out somewhere that was abominably bright. Shielding her eyes against the glare until she got used to the light, Nebi blinked and looked around. It seemed like the maul only...a nightmarish, garish version of it.

Taking an instinctive step back, she noticed her balance was off. Looking down, the ghoul nearly panicked at her missing tail and the horrible pink and white clothes she had on. Had DESU-chan done something to her again? She didn't remember seeing her around but...but....

Something even worse caught her attention. Her tail, her precious tail, had disappeared entirely. The were-panther seemed to be completely human. An incoherent babble fell from her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm
Micail sighed as he placed his hands behind his head. "No not yet... I haven't even finished setting up my room yet, let alone picking classes." He knew he should probibly do that some time soon. Tilting his head he tried to get a good look at some of the books she had gotten and couldn't help the teasing smirk that crossed his lips. "So... how often do you read romanic books? Anything good and steamy?" He couldn't help teasing the were-panther. Of course before he could say anything else he felt a strange pull. Suddenly he was sucked into something and spat out who knows where.

He landed on his feet and suddenly had to cover his eyes due to the light. He let out a groan as his eyes got use to the light. Looking around he found himself in a packed area that looked similar to the mual only there were humans everywhere. He couldn't help but blink surprised and noticed that they were passing him by and giving him looks like it was normal. Why weren't they running in fear? He was a hellhound! They should be screaming! Of course before he went off on a rant he remembered Nebi and turned to see if she was ok.

Of course when he turned to see if she was alright he froze. She was gone. Instead there was some human in her place. Turning he ignored the woman and began looking around for the were-panther. "Nebi!" He called out for her and looked around unawhere of his own changes. "Kemnebi!" He growled at a human who had bumped into him and couldn't understand why the man didn't run in fear. It was clear he could see him.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 pm
At the sound of her name, she turned and saw a human male calling out for her. Frowning she looked more intently and realized it was Micail only...human? Jack, what was going on?

"Micail? It's me! I...think we got shoved through some kind of portal." she said, tapping her friend on the shoulder. Now that she was a little calmer and could think, that had to be what happened. After going to the lost clans and on that weird field trip with DESU-chan Nebi was beginning to recognize the feeling of going through portals.

"The last one I went through took me to Valentines. I...think this may be the," and she shuddered at the thought, "human world."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:07 pm
Micail heard his name then turned and spotted the human he had seen before. He blinked for a moment then noticed she looked rather familiar. "Nebi?" When he realized it was her he kinda jumped back. "Holly crap your human!" Of course after realizing if she had changed then... he ran to the nearest mirror and gaped. "Holly Jack! What the hell happened to me!" He placed his hands on his head where his ears use to be. "My ears!" He then looked down trying to look for his tails, which were gone. "My tails!" He looked back in the mirror. "My sexy body... I'M HIDEOUS!" He grabbed the mirror in complete shock and horror.

After a few moments he gapped at Kemnebi. "You've been through one of these before?" How ever before they could figure out what was going on some man came out of no where and grabbed them both by an arm.

"There you two are!" The man said in panicked anger as he began to drag the two away into the store. "I have been looking everywhere for you two!"

Micail gaped up at the human with a 'What the Jack?' look. "Hey, what do you think your doing! Let me go!" He struggled but to avail as the human with super strength dragged them into the store.

"I don't care how much you like etch other, no fraternizing during work. Now here." He shoved a Sad Reindeer into their hands. "Were having a promotional Sale on these Reindeer for twenty dollars. It's your job to go out there and promote it." He pointed. "So get to work and no funny stuff." He turned and walked off.

Micali just stood there with the sad reindeer in his hands. He didn't know weather he was angry or shocked... maybe both. He glanced down at the thing in his hand then looked at Nebi. "What the Jack is a Reindeer?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:35 pm
Oddly enough, Micail's little freakout was making her a little calmer. Well, she should say more rational, since she could tell her ears and tail would be doing a frenetic dance at the moment. "Yes, I'm...." she started before Micail jumped away to bemoan the loss of his normal form. She almost laughed at his wail of being hideous...but he was kind of right. Humans were ugly creatures.

"Yes, I've been through a portal a couple of--" she was cut off by an angry looking man that started dragging her through the shopping center. After a stern talking to, a plush animal was shoved into her arms. It was the saddest looking thing she'd ever seen...but the urge to actually sell it was strong.

"Apparently it is a very sad stuffed toy." Nebi replied, walking to the entrance of the store. "Come on, Micail, we should sell these. I think that's how we get home.... Maybe." If there weren't stuck there forever.

One of the humans walked into the store and, pasting a, hopefully happy, smile on her face she offered the reindeer for inspection. "Hello! This is Sappy the Sad Reindeer. He's our very special mascot, and today he's only twenty dollars." She said, starting to actually feel a bit of cheer well up inside of her. Well, that was...odd.

Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm
He looked down at the sad toy in his hands. It looked... weird. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at it then glanced up at Nebi. "Just looking at this thing... makes me feel..." He shook his head then followed her. "Sell these things? Have you seen it?" He held up the strange looking thing. "No one is going to want this thing." He shook it. None the less he followed the now human were-panther back outside and tried to sell them. He looked at a passing human. "Hey, you... here." He held up the deer. "You should buy one. Its only twenty bucks... on sale..."

The customer who had walked into the store spotted the woman who was talking to him. He glanced down at the Reindeer she was holding and raised an eyebrow. It looked kinda... sad. "Huh... only twenty?" He shrugged as he reached out and took it from her. "Well my son does like deer... Alright. I'll take it." He smiled at her.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm
The woman Micail thrust the reindeer at gave the man an odd look. If he was trying to sell her that.... "Ah, no thank you." she said, hurrying passed the two sales people and entering the store.

"Thank you very much sir!" She said with a smile, giving the man one of the reindeer and pointing him in the direction of the cashier. She grabbed another from the pile of plushies and smiled at the next human who entered into the shop.

"Yes, I've seen them, and I agree, they're kind of depressing...but obviously some people have to like them." Nebi whispered at him with a frown at the plush in her hand. She looked back at the customer. "Please take advantage of our special promotion. Our special mascot is only twenty dollars today."

Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:34 pm
Micail watched as the woman gave him a weird look and went around him. Why not? What was wrong with the deer? Of course before he could ask her why she didn't want to buy the deer he suddenly felt a wave of happy sweep over him for no reason. His anger was replaced and rather then ask her why he just shrugged and gave her a friendly smile.

"Alright. Have a nice day." He then looked over at Nebi and shrugged. "I guess she didn't want one." He then glanced over at another aproching customer. "Hi there. Were having a special today." He held up the deer. "Only twenty dollars today."

Another woman who had been browsing the store walked over and looked at a few the deer before deciding she didn't want one and walked off. A few other customers however seem interested.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:51 pm
"I guess some people wont." Nebi replied, shrugging at Micail. They didn't so much need to sell them as not tick off the humans. Which was too bad, since the humans would be fun to anger. Still, she had a feeling that she wouldn't like getting fired in this world.

Reaching for her last reindeer, she smiled brightly and held it out. "Hello! Please take advantage of our special promotion. Sappy is only twenty dollars today and only for a limited time."

The woman she was trying to sell the deer to smiled and took it, tucking it into the baby stroller. Well, that went well. Was she done now that all the reindeer were gone? "Micail, did you sell all of yours too?"  
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm
After a few hours of standing around and selling the deer he was surprised to see that he had sold all of his. He glanced down at the empty stands and couldn't believe they were all gone. For some reason... he actually felt... happy about it. Glancing up he smiled at Nebi. "Yeah, looks like I sold all of mine." He looked over to see how she did. "You did too. Awesome job. Hey, we should go for some hot chocolate after this."

It was then that their boss walked in again, and was rather please with their work. "Good job you two. Now that thats done its time you two got on the Cashier." He led them over to the counter. "We had to open two extra cashiers because of how busy it is."

"Huh? oh... um... alright. That doesn't sound too hard." Micail followed his boss to the counter. When he got there he couldn't help but gape at how fast people started showing up.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 pm
Micail seemed a lot happier than when they showed up. True, she was feeling happier too, but it seemed to be affecting Micail a lot more. "Hot chocolate does sound good." she replied, though she wanted to get home more than hot chocolate.

She was about to say as much when the Boss Man came to give them a new job. Thrust in front of a strange machine with numbers all over it. "Ah...." she looked up to see a bunch of humans looking at her expectantly.

Crap, what was she supposed to do? She looked at one of the items and punched in numbers for them. The humans handed her money and she gave change. Oh, not too hard after all. These papers and disks must be like pumpkin seeds. Another burst of happiness welled up inside her and she smiled brightly at the next human in line.  
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 pm
Once he was placed at the counter Micail couldn't help but just stand there and looked at the thing he was suppose to be working. He had no idea how this thing was suppose to work. Glancing up at the person standing in front of him he gave a nervous smile as the person began to shove a bunch of things on the counter. "Right... ok... this cant be too hard..." After messing around with it for a moment he finally figured out how the thing worked. "Ha! Alright... now were getting some where." He grabbed the items from the person, punched in the numbers then blinked when the person handed him strange looking money. It was unlike anything he had ever seen.

"Oookay..." Shrugged, gave the person change then moved on to the next. "Werdest form of money I have ever seen..."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 am
Looking up, she saw more people get into the line to get to her. Jack, there were so many humans. She really hoped she'd be able to get to them all. And, oddly enough, she wanted to help them. This feeling of goodwill kept getting larger. Maybe it was something in the air? Was she getting poisoned? Dying of happiness? She wasn't even feeling panicked, just...happier.

She punched more numbers and smiled at more humans. "Their money is weird looking, but it's all for the store, right?" She asked with a cloying smile that would have her running to the infirmary any other day. "You still want to get hot chocolate after we're done here?"  
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm
"Thank you, please come again." He smiled and gave the customer he just helped a wave. he couldn't believe how happy he was feeling. This was defenatly strange. For some reason he couldn't wait till Christmas, and he had a craving for hot chocolate. Not only that... but he wanted to sing too. What the Jack was going on? Oh well. He had other things on his mind, like helping these customers.

"Please if you could all form an orderly line we will be with you as soon as we can. Thank you." He smiled as he continued to help the customers that were coming up to him to get checked out. Glancing over at Nebi he smiled. "Yeah their form of money is pretty weird. Heck yeah. Hot chocolate sounds great! I bet we could even get whipped cream on top and sprinkles. Man that sounds great."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 pm
Nebi continued to happily push buttons and send the humans on their way. This wasn't as hard as she'd imagined. The money was confusing and the humans were...humans, but it wasn't so bad. More happiness washed through her. She couldn't believe that she ever disliked humans. Or sad reindeer. Or anything ever. This place was so nice. She smiled in almost a daze.  
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff