Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
What Type Annoys You The Most? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am
There are always those characters in anime / manga that annoy people the most. I would just like to know which annoys everyone the most?

I think it's the people that continue to be meddlesome when they shouldn't. I've read a ton of manga, and am currently annoyed with a girl in a manga where the twins are in an incest relationship. It's boyxgirl twin.(I view love as love, no matter what shape or form it takes. Even if it's quite..unconventional.)

But there is a certain type of female that just keeps getting in the way. It's quite irritating that she would actually continually do so.

Or the characters that just don't learn there lesson, and can't make up there minds. There are many protagonists that just can't make up there mind between multiple different people, and that's just annoying. I don't like the whole "going back and fourth" thing all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 am
I have about the same opinion on whats annoying as you xD But I also dislike the characters that are obviously only there for fan service. Even boys. I love knowing that a story has enough plot to keep someone coming back or more, without the need to show excessive skin shots and such c: Also whats the name of the series?  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:56 am
i'm not sure if i have a type that annoys me but i have various characters that bug the hell outta me. i will say the ones who boast a lot and act like hot s**t are a lot fo them. not the typical villian or hero bragging here and there, the ones who do it ALL THE TIME, or who's personality just drives me up the wall and then back down on the other side.

overall it tends to vary to some degree from show to show, it isn't always set  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 am
The type that annoys me the most is the ones with bundles of energy all cheery and annoying preppy in your face ones. Kinda irks me a little other then that, nothing really annoys me on character wise. emotion_yatta

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:49 am
There is always that one character that's the annoying one, the depressed one, the captain obvious, etc.

There are a few characters that get under my skin - although for some reason, it's usually the girls that get under my skin instead of the guys xD not sure why.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:24 am
Characters that EVERYONE has a crush on. There are usually one or two characters that everyone loves, most likely because of looks. I don't like it when they have that, if someone is attractive I can understand maybe one or two crushes, but every other guy/girl liking that person? I do not like it.  

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:22 am
The 'magical girl' characters, I think they're called. That's what annoys me... I just.. don't like them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm
Whiny, clingy characters probably bother me the most - it's a big part of the reason I didn't like Elfin Lied. The series could have been done in a way that didn't make that girl (not Nyu) seem so possessive.  

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

Yonakii

Rainbow Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm
I really dislike the bitchy tsundere types. The ones that constantly abuse others (guys) for absolutely no reason, and yet are adored by fans because they look "cute".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 pm
madelynheston
I have about the same opinion on whats annoying as you xD But I also dislike the characters that are obviously only there for fan service. Even boys. I love knowing that a story has enough plot to keep someone coming back or more, without the need to show excessive skin shots and such c: Also whats the name of the series?
if that bolded line is true, then stay away from SenBasa. very big on it, very big yur hur hur  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:05 pm
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
if that bolded line is true, then stay away from SenBasa. very big on it, very big yur hur hur

Oh dear, lol XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston

Oh dear, lol XD
it's looseleaf historical, so the fanservice is more bonus. i'd give you a link to YouTube for one of the episodes, but it's being weird right now  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 pm
Honestly I'm watching an anime called Kaze no Stigma.... I absolutely HATE The girl! She is so freaking annoying. Every episode she blames the guy for something he NEVER did, then episode three-four came along =_= Still annoying.
(I'm having a brain fart so I can't think of names as of now)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston

Oh dear, lol XD
it's looseleaf historical, so the fanservice is more bonus. i'd give you a link to YouTube for one of the episodes, but it's being weird right now

Ah! Well if it decides to work, send me ze link c: I'll give it a shot anyhow lol  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston

Oh dear, lol XD

Ah! Well if it decides to work, send me ze link c: I'll give it a shot anyhow lol
http://www.funimation.com/sengoku-basara-samurai-kings
you can watch every episode (subbed) here  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas