Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Boss(Male Needed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vibrant Panties

Romantic Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 pm
I work at a big work . My boss owns almonds of places and makes millions and he is so freaking sexy. His perfect hair he is so nice and better yet he's single . But I can't do anything with him . I work right out side his office I let people in and bring he what ever he needs . Coffe got it papers got it . Becuase he runs this places he stays late .And for that so do it . But it's not so bad it just get lonely

Looks: User Image
History: she had a normal life school collage offering jobs some she liked some really shorty but rigt now she loves her boss sexy and they are each they every day but nothing but that but she wants more she had maybe 2 boy friends in all her days and wants him and be more

I need a person to play her sexy boss that will maybe get attracted to her you never know how or if  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:33 pm
Swollen Music

I own this mutlibillionair music record company. Its great but at the same it sucks since I have to stay late filling out paperwork or listening to demos or whatever but its also awesome because I a awesome helper.
Looks: User Image
History: He had everything since he was child. He grew up in the family music business but his father didn't want to expand at all. when his father passed on the business to him he worked hard to expand it then a couple of years later his father passed away. Now he lives a lone and because of his work he is single.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Vibrant Panties

Romantic Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:40 pm
Tessa Gray190

I love it ! Ill start
Beth got up throwing her trash away . Dinner just got done and she was bored and alone she. Walked back to her desk in her short pencil skirt and red blouse that was touched in also her killer heels she sat her desk typing up reports her desk was right put side the owners office and she loved it so Hanson and sexy he was it was perfect she looked up seeing his dinner was here she took it knocking in his office door before going in " Sit your food is here " she said looked at him sweetly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm
Swollen Music

(thanks ^^)

Demetri looked at her and smiled "Thank you Beth" He said in his sweet yet heavy Romanian accent. He had on his regular business suit and sighed. He hated to wear these things but it came with the job. He took off the over coat and laid it neatly over his chair then unbuttoned some of the buttons on the under shirt. After he rolled up his sleeves and looked up at her "Want my egg roll, I hate these things" He said making a face as he set it on a napkin free for the taking. He looked out the huge glass window and sighed lightly again "Beautiful night isn't it?" He asked before taking a bit of his food.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Vibrant Panties

Romantic Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Nichole smiled a bit as he took his coat off and rolled up he sleeves so cute! She. Walked over sitti.lng in one of the big arms chairs picking up the egg roll and taking a small bit " thank you " she said nicely she looked out the large windows he had in his office " it is looks so pretty all the stars " she said

Tessa Gray190

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 am
Swollen Music

Demetri looked at her and could tell she was tired and bored. He took another as he chewed it slowly and swallowed "No what, why don't you take the rest of the night off, get some sleep" He said with a smile as some of his bangs fell into his black eyes.  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Vibrant Panties

Romantic Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 am
Nichole glared up at him confused yet happy " are you sure sir there not much left of the myth till I normally leave and I have a few thiga I should e doing " she said babbling on not looking at him yeah it was a nice this to go home early but why
Tessa Gray190

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:24 am
Swollen Music

Demetri looked at her "You've been working hard without any breaks or vacations and a three day weekend is not a vacation" he said before she could say anything "but if you want to stay you can" He said leaning back in his chair "You have been working the hardest out of everyone in the business and I feel like I don't ever give you enough time to go have a real vacation"  

ChatNoirAdrian

Hilarious Lunatic

8,815 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items