Greetings, my name is Helwyr.

I am a stallion.

I am a centaur.

I'm currently with no one.

I am considered calm and rational. I try and look at things in a calm and rational matter, and apply sense where some is needed. Although, when it comes to wizards, they seemingly have no sense to begin with.

My background story is I was born and raised in the Forbidden Forest. I was taught the stars and the skies as well as the more mundane acts of hunting and survival. After I reached adulthood, I decided to explore a bit outside the forest into greener pastures and other woodlands. However, I came back and wish to join up with my centaur brethren.

There has been quite a bit that has happened since I came back to the herd. First, Ammar got struck with an acromantula, and we had to help drive it off and save him, and then someone kidnapped Sagittarius. We managed to rescue her from some psychotic family organization, and went back to our forest. Ammar had to leave, leaving the herd with several leaders before it came to me.

I enjoy stargazing, exploring, hunting, running, and enjoying the beauty of nature.

I despise civilization as defined by humans, trespassing, being considered lesser, being called a horse instead of a centaur, and wizards.

I'm afraid of those things that humans seem to ride in. I believe they're called cards or tars?

My strengths are running and hunting.

My flaws are being a bit bigoted toward wizards, and having a bit of wanderlust on occasion.

I look like this

~ ♥ Cara ɱк