Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's November Customs -> winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular, but with the extra leg fluff if possible
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Hallows, the son
WIP Needed? it would be nice but it's not required

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Her base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. Around her eyes, however, there are glowing green dots instead.
Face: Her eyes are a bright glowing green, they give off a flame type of look like my girl Musso Koroni(pictured below).
Mane: A variation of the wild mane, however it’s longer and a tad more wild and just a bit longer, reaching just above her knees, and has bird skulls mixed within.
Tail: Standard Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a glowing green like her eyes and markings. Fetlocks are the new alt ones on the custom information image for the regular breed if that’s possible please. If not then you can just leave this part out.
Reference Image(s):
Musso Koroni
Body Markings (Does not have to be exactly this)
Face Markings (Also does not have to be exactly this)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard Unicorn colored like her sons horns. However half of it is broken off.
Reference Image(s):
Hallows Bane

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: On her face she has a lions skull, half of which is broken off. It’s still relatively new looking, however near the eye sockets enough is broken off that you can see the glowing dots under her eyes. How you want to incorporate the horn and the skull together is completely up to you. Around her tail she has a single silver band around the end right above her tail fluff. Around her legs she has singular silver bands as well. Overall think tribal in appearance as she’s the main shaman in her family. So if you wish to incorporate some CC accessories by all means do so! Just let me know so I can pay accordingly.
Reference Image(s):
Lion skull
Jewelry bands (legs)
Jewelry bands 2 (tail)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: II--Gen3sis--II
Breed: Corrupted Unicorn
Temper: Calculating
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Total:
Heavy: 1,275,000
Extreme: 1,775,000  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy/Extreme? Let me know which, I can pay for whatever. c:
Soquili Species: Fluttercey
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Goldenleaf family; original idea.
WIP Needed? If you want. c:

Body: #bd7848 with #dab096 fetlocks, stomach and snout.
#dab096 deer markings along her back.
Face:
Eyes + #f89c33
Mane: + #653415
+ Long - to his ankles.
+ Mostly falling over his back (so it goes behind his head? See Aras for example) with a few strands hanging down his side. His fringe should swoop across his face, rather than flipping over like Aras' does. c:
Tail: + Cerynei tail.
+ Custom to be fluffier like Aiushtha's but not as big and more in the shape of the plush's tail?
Hooves/Fetlocks: + Cerynei hooves. Custom fetlocks - long, shaggy.
+ Hooves are #643315 fetlocks are #dab096
Reference Image(s): Plushie reference | Aras

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): #f2a74b Small antlers. Like Aiushtha's
Wings: This style. Medium sized. #653415 base colour with #f2a74b markings. Same pattern as the ref.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Cerynei ears and hooves, please. Could his chest/stomach be edited to be a little fluffier? Like this With some fluff on his rump/legs, but the fluff focusing more at the front.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Lantern In his mouth should be a golden lantern; a flame inside and emitting a glow. This style with a more natural/fantasy feel to it.
Hair accessories In his hair should be small bells. Spread evenly, held on by tiny chains wrapped around strands of hair. Similar to what Vanya has.
Armour A spaulder on his shoulder. Held by a vine-styled metal with leaves. (See ref) The armor should have vine filigree in it.
Leg guards; with same filigree as spaulding.
Armor is gold.
Sash A golden sash with vine embroidery and at the bottom a lantern embroidered into it.
Laurel A golden laurel that goes around his head (and hair) but in vine/leaf style. Frames his face.
Fireflies~ Fireflies around him and the lantern. Glowing~
Reference Images Spaulder | Sash | Leg Guards | Laurels | Full armor ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aurelius Goldenleaf
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Ceryflutter
Temper: Wise
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: this
Could the bottom of the cert say 'Goldenleaf Patriarch' ?  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Username of owner(s): fuzzy gumdrop
Breed: cereneyi/kelpi
Level of Edits: heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: (time restraints and on mobile. I can't get to a compy before the rolling

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:18 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: n/a (made up)
WIP Needed? Yes, please <3

Body: This color as main : #00BFFF with accents in this color: #162d59, and white patches (like a pinto or paint pony).
Face: That light blue ^, white white toward the cheeks and chin and then the darker blue along the nostrils/end of the nose.
Mane: Color either white, grey or a tone of blue of your choice. It's super long, braided over the left side of the neck and thrown over the right shoulder to come cascading over her shoulder and part of her side to land/bunch at the floor around the front right leg. (describing left and right as it is when looking at her)
Tail: Same color as mane, to be mostly loose with a braid or two in it. Very full, and also goes to the floor behind her hind legs, trailing a bit on the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves to be white, and fetlocks are to be long and editted.
Reference Image(s): Base sketch (c) Cheeky Chobit <-- Feel free to add more splotches of white, this is just sloppy to get the idea across. She's a pinto, that has a bright blue base that fades into a darker blue and has white patches. Hair will be a color of your choice between white, grey and suiting blues.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
- Custom Mane with a braid over the left side that continues over the shoulder and in front of her
- Custom Tail with a braid or two in it, very full and long
- Custom fetlocks, long, trailing
- A rose in her mouth (color CC)
- A big rose tied to her neck/chest (color CC)
- A big (not as big as on chest) rose tied to the front of each back leg (color CC)
- A clump of roses at the top of her rump that rest on a 'nest' of white feathers
- A few random feathers whereever you see fit (the only notable place is I want some behind her ear, and the ones mentioned that go under the roses on her rump, and then CC others if you like <3 )

Reference Image(s) for Items: Base sketch (c) Cheeky Chobit <-- Feel free to add feathers and roses elsewhere on her, as you see fit

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eleele (not to self: means eyes of black)
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Rose-tender
Temper: Elegant
Mate: n/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a, since this is all my design <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: n/a
Concept Origin: Wildlife - neon spotted Jack Dempsey [x]
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: See reference images.
Face: See refs. Eyes should be golden. Muzzle fades from spots to black. Inner ears bright blue.
Mane: Minorly edited - twisted along his neck and over his neck fin, with seashells, pearls, and other shiny bits in it. A few tendrils hanging loose to his shoulders. [x]. Color is black with bright blue & green streaks.
Tail: All fins - black with blue-white and green-white spots.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bright blue hooves. Black fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: All fins. Light, translucent yellow color on 'inside' fins - [x] (you can barely see it, but the fin is there. Kinda blurry). Neck fin & tail fins spotted. This means that he will have a neck fin and a mane. If that doesn't work out the way I have pictured, we can just go with a mane. <3
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A small silver earring (ring-shaped) midway down his facing ear, and just below that a fish-hook through his ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: George
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Breed: Seathi (Jack Dempsey Cichlid)
Temper: Trouble
Mate:
Tag Background: 015
Tag frame color: 015
Tag feather color(s): 015

Price: 100k + 100k minor edits = 200k
Edits: Hair + hair shinies + earrings = minor

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Del Amor y Otros Demonios
WIP Needed? Yes please! :]

Body: A pale tan color

Face: Her eyes are a taciturn blue and could slightly closed if that is possible, around her eyes a touch of copper.

Mane: Her mane is the color of pure copper and flows down past her hooves. There is one white flower tucked behind her ear. One butterfly is on her mane, hanging on to the strands. Some of her mane falls in front of her, the rest falls behind her in the long waves.

Tail: Cerynei tail, same color as body, but maybe with a hint of copper at the edges. The new thick puffy tail if possible please.

Hooves/Fetlocks: She will have customized fluff that will flow, similar in length of that of an Angenis, the tips of the fetlocks will change from her body color to the same color as her hair. Her Hooves are the same color as her hair, a dark copper.

Reference Image(s): Hair, Hair 2, Hair 3, Hair 4, Hair 5, Hair 6, Hair 7, Sierva Concept Image, Flowers

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Other Notes:
Scars on her front legs where she used to be bond

Three flowers are on her rump near the tail, vines hang down from the flowers.

Custom Items:

Butterflies flying around her

Beaded Bracelets on her legs

Yoruba necklaces around her neck

A wooden cross lying at her hooves

Reference Image(s) for Items: Wooden Cross, Necklaces, Braclet 2, Necklace 1, Necklace 2, Necklace 3, Bracelet/necklace, Bracelet, Necklace, Necklaces, Shell Necklace, Shell Necklaces, Necklaces 2, Movie Poster

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sierva María
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Marquise de Casalduero
Temper: Decorous
Mate: ---
Tag Background: [x]

At the bottom of the cert could you please put “Del Amor y Otros Demonios” Cosplay? Thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:43 pm
No twins this time!

SUPER RARE.

-Current Quest-

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. Some of them are not really scars so much as cuts that have been sealed up using molten metal, so in some places he has lines of silver in the shapes of scars. I hope this makes sense? Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I have been looking for some kind of evil looking marking to put on him but I haven't been able to find anything that sings to me. Lafiel was captured and tortured by humans in search of a potion that would regenerate even the worst wounds, including lost organs, and it just seems fit that they would brand him. I leave it in your hands to come up with what the brand looks like, just make it evil looking. It has been burned into his flesh. There will be a picture below depicting the location.
Face:
*His eye color would be blue but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression is that of a pained one, not like horrific pain but somewhat like a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black and falls below his shoulders in long, soft waves. I don't really know for sure what I want for his bangs but I am sure you can come up with something that looks good, just as long as it doesn't hide the scar on his eye. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair (Again, just kind of drew it on there, you go for it!)
Scar location

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings) I would like them edited differently though. I have a picture depicting what I would like. I would like them to look like this, the long feathers being taken out.
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing, minus the feather of course. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Tag Background: 025 Dusky sky
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel (Silver).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have written permission from Thalea to use Haides as an example in those two images.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Soquili Species: Angeni Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Twin of Lafiel
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Adriel is the perfect contrast to Lafiel, where his brother is black he is a beautiful white stallion with no scars marking his body save one. (I am uncertain as to whether or not this makes sense but I want him to be white, just not blindingly so, maybe more of an ivory?)
Face:
*All of Adriel's body is perfect save one scar that spans across his face. It is a jagged and ugly thing, one source of his hatred. His eyes are an icy yet seductive blue. His expression is a smirk, he knows he is handsome and he is proud of it.
Mane:
*Long like his brother's but white instead of black. (Feel free to make the style a little different than his brother's) He has a golden cuff resembling that of his brother's in his hair. Instead of a blue stone his is a deep red but the carvings are the same. He has no feather for his father did not gift one to him.
Tail:
*Unlike Lafiel, Adriel has the tail of a Kalona. I would like this to be a custom tail, just go with whatever you think will look best with his overall appearance. I like the look of the demon tails, just with a little custom flavor to it. If that makes sense. It too has a golden cuff on it though it is not as extravagant as the one in his hair or on his wing.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. His hooves are a golden white color.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: His horn is exactly like Lafiel's except that it is gold rather than silver.
Wings: (Style 2 Angeni wings) Perfect and white, unlike his brother who has tattered wings. He has a cuff on one of his wings to match the one in his hair and on his tail. (Edited like Haides as well)
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Unlike his brother Adriel was not captured and tortured by the humans. He doesn't wear a collar and he certainly doesn't have a blindfold made of metal as his brother does. I am having a hard time envisioning items on him though so I am going to put my trust in the colorist. There are three things I for certain want on him and that is something on all four of his legs, a necklace or neck piece of some kind and perhaps a crown/headpiece of sorts on his head. I like unique and wonderful things so whatever comes to mind when thinking that. Adriel is narcissistic and thinks himself to be the most beautiful thing alive, he is an Adonis in his mind so think of that while equipping him. Some nicely placed Narcissus flowers could be neat if you wished to put them in there somewhere. ^^ I want him to look strong, beautiful and proud his only flaw being the scar on his face.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adriel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Tainted Angel
Temper: Malicious
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White feathers that look as though they were dipped in gold.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: He will not have one
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Wind, Nerp Wing style
Concept Origin: The Hunger Games
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: A slight tan
Face: Eyes are grey
Mane: Dark brown with a long single braid that comes down from her right side.
Tail: Dark brown like mane, medium length straight like Carolina but not touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks, hooves are black with a tiny red flame design on them.
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Look like the mockingjay reference
Other Notes:

Custom Items: On her chest toward the left side is a gold tattoo of the mockingjay. Hanging across her chest and shoulders is a bow and on her back front leg there is a quiver of arrows (Bow and arrows picture), on the inside of her right back leg a knife is strapped on. Also on her left front leg around her ankle is an orange string with one white pearl hanging from it.
I would also like for there to be a Mockingjay bird flying behind her wings looking her, and another perched on the top of the cert looking down at her. Reference image of the Mockingjay is the best picture to look at to get a look at the bird.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mockinjay, reference for wing color, The marking, Reference for bows and arrows
Also for her facial features I do not want her smiling, but instead I want her to look serious.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Katniss Everdeen
Owner: Shikon Miko
Breed: The Mockingjay
Temper: Defiant
Mate: Peeta Mellark
Tag Background: Background
Tag frame color: Forest Green
Tag feather color(s): Mockingjay feather color (see image)

Can you please put on the bottom of the cert “The Hunger Games Cosplay”? Thank you =D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 pm
RARE

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/unicorn =hippocorn or Unigryph
Body Build: reg legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes

Body: Base male reg build but with both legs on the ground. Pelt purple that darkens to black legs with a tattoo on the upper front leg
Face: purple snake eyes with black eye whites and a light purple makeup like this should glow a tiny bit
-no beak or feathered cheeks or feathered legs
Mane: The color is Darkpurple/plum extremely long thick hair that pools at ground in and is twisted around the hair item and a few feathers in the mane.
Tail: Very Thick long unicorn tail on the outside of the leg with lots of hair that pools on the ground. If that is not possible then a peacock tail CC in color and under that and extremely long tail hair that pools on the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): main-idea, hair style, hair color,tattoo -one front leg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): lighting bolt shape
Wings: same color as pelt and that darkens to black at tips.
Fins:
Scales: no scales on feet
Pelt: coat-color/look, 2 * Just think of a night sky but purple,
Other Notes: a lightning bolt shape for the horn

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Big hairstick like in main pick only pretty version. It's a crescent moon with pearls. Hairstick and pearls can be CC in color. Glowing orbs should be purple and black. A few little crystals should also hang from the wings.
Due to the wings the cape unlike the main pick the cape should fall off the back side of the front shoulder and fall to the ground and some kind moon/space clasp and instead of having beads on the cape the beads can be anywhere else of the soq and have to be purple/purples and or black in color and a big glowing purple orb by his feet.

Reference Image(s) for Items: main-idea for cape, -Also the cape is supposed to be black fur and have stars of some kind that look like a night sky. My stars just look silly here is a good idea of how the stars look cape-stars, orbs beads, wing crystals but in purple and or black , near feet orb

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nightshade
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: Unseelie
Temper: Conniving
Mate:
Tag Background: this
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Agneza

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm
Updated to here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 pm
SUPER RARE.

User ImageEdit Category: Mod-Heavy??
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Draft w/Roman nose
Concept Origin: OC design - Nebula
WIP Needed? Please smile I love seeing WIPs, but I trust you if you wish to skip this stage.

Body: Nebula design, stars and colours. Scars on her chest and front legs. (can add a few on the rear leg but was mostly attacked at the front)
Face: Scarred and closed right eye. Scars on the bridge of her nose.
Torn ear if possible.
Eye: Blue
Mane: Blue and Pink plaits and curls. Feel free to add a little of your own flare and spark to the hair, I just really want her to look stunning... and I know you do lovely long hair, so a combination of her braids and long hair like Phoenix would be amazing.
Tail: Custom unicorn tail, to match mane. I want her tail to look lovely and a little unusual... have fun with it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like some long thick shire horse style fetlocks. Custom.
Reference Image(s): You may do any nebula design you want, and feel free to add CC features.
[1] [2] [3]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom long white horn, you may make it a custom twirly unicorn horn if you prefer. White colour. May glow!
Wings: CC Angeni wings.... which look best? One of each style (1 and 2) Two big ones? Two small ones? You pick!
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Custom Unicorn tail. Cloved hooves.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Colourful braclets on rear leg. Feather necklace around her neck (custom design) the feather was the only thing she was left with of the soquili that saved her. The feather should be white with a grey/black tip.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [1] [2] [3] [4]
Feel free to have fun with her!!!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Torn
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Tradegy Nebula
Temper: Troubled
Tag Background: 005 Magical Forest by Ameh.... if you think a different one would look better just feel free to change it to a CC one.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Tragedy
Justification for Domain Choice: Torn hasn't exactly been the luckiest soquili, her life had been one walking Tragedy, from her missing eye to the scars riddling her body....

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:36 am
RARE

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/Wind
Body Build: Draft/ Roman Nose/Leg Feathers
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nope

Eyes: white (blind)
Body: cream with soft dapple markings in a darker cream
Face: cream with soft dapple marking in a darker cream on her nose and between her eyes
Mane: see ref
Tail: see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s): this for mane, tail, and wings. This is just a ref you may play around and stuff with it. XD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Wind Dove wings
Mane: Regular Hippogryph
Tail: Peacock tail
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Front clawed feet, if that is aloud on Draft base.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aderyn
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed:Hippogryph/Wind
Temper: Revengeful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 am
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate to heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: plushie
WIP Needed? preferred

Body: similar to the plushie, minus the painted on flower
Face: similar to the plushie
Mane: Blond colored like the plushie, styled in a similiar manner and long, to the ground.
Tail: Blond like the mane, also very long and flowy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves, the fetlocks that are normal for angeni.
Reference Image(s): plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2 angeni wings, starting with blue near the body fading to white towards the tips.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Flower like the reference picture (but in a light blue color like the eyes), a white gold lotus necklace, simple white gold bracelet on the left, front ankle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: plushie (for flower) necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (would prefer to name her once I see her)
Owner: dolphingurl
Breed: spirited
Temper: poised
Mate:
Tag Background: Any you see fit
Tag frame color: light blue
Tag feather color(s): blue, green, white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: based off of a plushie I got, yes

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:27 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Bullfighting horse
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you want to send me one that is fine.

Body: Buckskin
Face:
Mane: Black, latice braid with decorations
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s):
Mane Ref 1
Mane Ref 2
Tail Ref
Color Ref 1
Color Ref 2
Wing Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron
Other Notes: Buckskin colored with no white markings. A shoulder length mane styled after the lattice braids in Ref 1, with gold decorations in Ref 2, falling on the left (visible) side.
Wing style number 2 the Heron style. With the front half of the wings being colored like the body, and the back half colored black (see wing reference)
Tail like the reference (any decoration to the tail, similar to the mane, is at the artist's discretion), falling just above the ground.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: The metal bands in Mane ref 2
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mane Ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Wind
Temper: Deciding later
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out