Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Flightless Bird (1x1) (-Taken-)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 pm
I was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your street light eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
Then when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere
Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big pill looming
Now I'm a fat house cat
Nursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide fence cracks
Pissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream
Have I found you?
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding
Or lost you?
American mouth
Big pill, stuck going down

Evalina (or Eva) always wanted to be a singer. She has never sang in front of people before and she was always shy to do so.
___ is a the singer who is on the rise now. He has grown very conceited because of how popular he has became. He goes to high school and is always surrounded by fans. He could get any girl he wanted. Until Evalina came to town.
Evalina moved from a small city with her parents and on her first day, she noticed people acted weird when this one guy came into the picture. She didn't know who he was so she just left it alone.
On his way to class, ___ passed the music room and heard someone singing. He was surprised by her voice. Who was she? When he opened the door and saw Evalina, he watched her as she sang and danced. She intrigued him. He wanted her to be his.
Of course when he asked her out, she rejected him. She didn't know who he was. Now he spends most of his time trying to get her to go out with him. Or at have them be close friends. Will he succeed? What will become of his selfishness?

Name:
Nickname:

Name: Evalina Mitchels
Nickname: Eva
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:50 pm
~bump~  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 am
Name: Leon Caloney
Nickname: Leo, Lee
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 pm
MetalRocker11712
Name: Leon Caloney
Nickname: Leo, Lee
Appearance:
User Image

Accepted! Yippie! Okay! I will start first. It might take a whole since I want to make my posts all pretty. But I am on iPhone so it shall take a lot longer. Alright, we shall start on Evalina's first day of school.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

~Evalina Mitchels~

My mind wanders back to yesterday...

Evalina woke up the next morning to the sound of her mother calling her. A groan escaped her lips as she sat up in her bed. Another day, another school, a new life. She closed her eyes as she remembered her friends at her other school. They were so mice. She loved them deeply. However, now that she has moved, she would barely get to see them anymore. Now she would have to try and make new friends. That was the worst part about moving. You needed to make a new life her. How could she do that if she was extremely shy? Another groan escaped her lips and she got dressed. After she ate breakfast, she went to school. Evalina arrived at her new school in her beat down old truck. Crowds blocked the entrance of the school and she wondered what was going on. She got out of her truck and began walking into her new school. After stopping by the office, she began to explore.

But I can't seem to remember my life before you...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

~*~*~*Leon Caloney*~*~*~
I'm no hero...

Leon hated mornings. He walked up the sidewalk from the parking lot of the school. His mom had proceeded to yell at him because his father wasn't home and she needed to vent her anger. Leon took it but ignored her the entire time. His button down shirt was slightly wrinkled but it looked nice with his worn dark wash jeans. Leon took a bite out of his breakfast burrito and walked into the school. He remembered the hallways from previous years. He had many memories, both good and bad, that roamed these halls. Leon decided that this year would be different. He would no longer be just "that really popular hot guy/ quarter back for the football team". He also decided that he was going to date a girl with substance this year. No more ditzy, blonde, cheerleaders. He was done with them.

Guilty as charged...

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

~Evalina Mitchels~

My mind wanders back to yesterday...

As Evalina explored the school, she discovered many things. One, there were floors students were not allowed on. Two, this school had been pictured in a music video. Three, the students her were a little weird. And four, the teachers were split directly in half. One half is strict, the other half is easy going. They would be some of the greatest teachers you would ever have. Evalina looked down at her map and the school until her eyes hit the one room she was looking for. The music room. Her eyes brightened and she tried to control herself not to dash to the room. As she opened the door, a smile came to her face. She couldn't believe this. It was wonderful! Instruments were everywhere. There was even a piano! Her legs led her towards it and she played one note. Her smile grew wider. Oh, how she loved the piano. Oh, how she loved to sing. Oh, how she loved music! She loved it ever since she was a kid! If only she was not as shy as she was. A sigh escaped her lips and she sat down. She played a few childish tunes she had played when she was a kid. The memories were sweet and childish. When she opened her mouth, she began to sing.
"(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
So much for my happy ending
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh)
Lets talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything
That I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be
But we lost it
All of our memories so close to me
Just fade away
All this time you were pretending
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the stuff that you do?
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
That I wanted
But we lost it
All of our memories so close to me
Just fade away
It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done
He was everything, everything
That I wanted
But we lost it
All of the memories so close to me
Just fade away
That I wanted
But we lost it
All of the memories so close to me
Just fade away
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)"

As Evalina sang, she played the piano. Her voice grew stronger and put more emotion in it for each word. When she finished, she put her hands to the side and smiled. She had never sung that hard since last year when she was all alone in the music room. Like she was right now. A sigh escaped her lips and she stood up, gathering her things and began to leave.

But I can't seem to remember my life before you...

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games