Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[Instability Portal] Bring on the Joy! (Wilson/Dakota)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:02 pm
First the harry potter had haunted the moon hunter in his sleep, and without knowing it, the same situation rose again as he was just waking from his bed. He looked at the swirling portal to the left of his bed and groaned. No. he would not be pulled in again.

So he went to the right of his bed and cursed as there was ANOTHER portal...as if set up just for him! He dropped in...

And woke in Honolulu, Hawaii...surrounded by a bustle of shops and people. Human people. Human people carrying tons of bags and stuff. The light from the sun blinded him for a second as he looked around. Did the portal really drop him in HAWAII?

Could he get his surf on?!!? Apparently not as a man came up to him and looked him over. "You know were doing our holiday promotions! Why are you out here lagging! Get back in the shop and start promoting! Newbies, always gotta light a fire under their a**..." Dakota just blinked and then looked down at himself.

Was he dressed in...a elf costume. In the middle of sunny Hawaii.

Sweet jesus. "Ah yes sir..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Unlike Dakota, Wilson had yet to experience one of these mysterious portals. Unlike Dakota, Wilson was awake and in the cafeteria lounging at one of the elongated tables scattered around the area. He held an apple in one hand. He bit into its bright red skin and chewed idly as he stared out the window. Wilson leaned back, looked around. Oh a portal.

…OH A PORTAL??

He barely had time to register the observation before he was sucked in and he found himself in what appeared to be Hawaii. At the very least, the land was tropical. But Wilson couldn’t find Gramps. He couldn’t hear him. The usual green goggles were no longer dangling around his neck. Instead he now wore a tacky uniform. He frowned.

As he looked around he spotted a familiar face. He narrowed his eyes as he eyed Dakota. Was this Dakota real or a fake? Would it be like that horrifying mission with the married Caelius and H? He decided to try and blend in for now.

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm
Dakota just followed the boss or who he deemed the boss into the shop and watched his interactions with the other humans. normal humans? These were normal humans right?

Then he was told to start asking people how they were...

"uh excuse me miss.." Dakota grinned as he looked over her, "How you doing pretty little thing? We're doing this promotion for a our brand new toy...Let me show you over here..." He placed his hand on the small of her back and kept grinning as he led her to the section filled with children's toys.

And spent a good thirty minutes cooing and wooing her until she had bought a large amount AND gave him her phone number.

Mmm Hawaiian chicks.

Joy: 20/100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm
When the reindeer was thrust into his hand, he stared at it and just shook his head.

"People don't buy this kinda of s**t nowadays..." Did they? It was a holiday item. "hey dude, you ever think of buying your sweetheart something like this for the holidays? Look its cheap, 20$..." Dakota pawned the thing off before doing the same to another customer.

Joy: 40/100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:34 pm
"Wilson?" Dakota thought he saw a familiar asian around but when he looked again, there was no one there.

Mind playing tricks on him? Probably.

"Hey dude, look at this cute reindeer! Wouldn't it just make a great gift for your kids? 20$!!!" Dakota had totally forgotten his hesitation with the reindeer and was joyfully handing the plush out to who ever came by.

"Merry Christmas everyone!"

Joy: 60/100

Syusaki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:37 pm
Someone whirled him around and shoved a stuffed reindeer plushie into his arms. Wilson quizzically stared at the toy then at the man that appeared to be his boss. The older man glared at the hunter. "What're you telling? Go talk to the customers! Convince them to buy our things!" With one final stare, he stalked off and left Wilson to his own devices.

He could have sworn someone called his name. "Dakota?"

Eventually, he began to smile at the shopgoers that entered. "Hey? Do you know about our special promotion?"

He'd missed this sort of holiday spirit.

JOY: 20/100

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 pm
"DON'T TALK TO ME!!!"

Wilson immediately shrunk away from the woman. "Oh. I-I'm sorry miss..."

"Sure. Sure you are. Just wait until your boss hears about this!"

And in almost no time at all he was fired.

Oh.

...okay.

JOY: 20/100

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm
Dakota joyfully went to the register and ushering people through. This was easy!

"Have a merry christmas now! Enjoy that sun and presents!" Dakota moved on to the next customer with the same smile.

Joy: 80/100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 pm
With his joy at maxium, the moon hunter busted through the line of customers and even rang up extra sales. He could feel his boss looking at him with approval...like Santa looking down on a helpful Elf.

"I will do you proud santa!"

Joy: 100/100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm
"AND THATS THE LAST ONE BOSS, WHERE DO I GO NEXT TO SPREAD THE CHEER?!?!"

Joy: 120/100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm
"Sir where is this-" All hell broke loose and Dakota took it in stride, "This is just a test from the great joyful one!" His smile wattage increased.

User Image

Joy: 140/100

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

Joy: 160/100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm
When he was swarmed by more customers, the moon hunter took a deep breath and as cheerfully as he could..

"CALM DOWN MY LOST SHOPPING SHEEP, FOR I WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO PRESENT SALVATION."

User Image

Joy: 180/100

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 pm
And then Dakota was swarmed again. With his joy being maxed out, The hunter just:

User Image

"just follow me my little lost sheep. I will show you...the gifts from the santa claus. Praise our great lord and Santa."

Joy: 200/100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm
With the crowd gone and the moon hunter joyfully cleaning, the boss came over and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"good job Dakota." Dakota beamed at him..." Now get out your creeping me out."

Awww WELL AT LEAST HE WAS JUST THE HAPPIEST ELF IN THE WORLD.

User Image

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff