Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
Cartwright and Figgy vs Rex and Huk vs Claire and Salem Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm
Gm Battle - Triple Threat Cage - First pin fall or submission, or escape wins.
Cartwright and Figgy vs Rex and Huk vs Claire and Salem  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 pm
The arena spotlights focus on the entrance as Bout The City by Reps hits the arena! The crowd goes wild with cheers for Cartwright!

User Image

Announcer: "Introducing first, from the United Kingdom, weighing 200 pounds, he is The English Gentleman.........CAAAAAAAARTWRIIIIIIIGHT!"

Cartwright enters the arena wearing his new wrestling gear, long wrestling tights and boots with the British flag plastered all over them. Cartwright raises his hands up in the shape of a C as pyro blasts behind him. He high-fives the fans on his way towards the ring.

Commentator A: "The first man to enter the cage is everyone's favourite Englishman, Cartwright!"

Commentator B: "Him and Mr. Figs are going to be an interesting team. I believe this is the first time that the two have teamed together in their long careers."

Commentator A: "I'm so excited for this match! There's cages! There's crazy tag teams! It's going to be all-out action tonight!"

Commentator B: "Personally, I think Cartwright and Mr. Figs are going to work together very well! They both seem to have issues, one with animals, the other with fruit. Let's see what happens!"

Cartwright enters the ring and poses once more for the fans to cheers.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:18 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:41 pm
((Hey that's what you get for posting first XP))  

Claire Hawkins

Braiddan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm
"Black Dwarf " By Candlemass hits the PA with a bang as our firendly neighborhood conspiracy theorist exsplodes from out behind the entrance curtain. He pumped up his right fist which had a sack of produce in it

Announcer 1: Are those oranges?

Announcer 2: CIA keeps on stealing them. Of course he's going to keep an eye on them

Figgins sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Hopping up to his feet he hands the oranges to the ref for safe keeping. All the while figgins doing the "I'm watching you" gesture  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 pm
An eerie whistle fills the arena after Figgy finishes his entrance. The fans know this man now, TGI Huk. The whistle is soon replaced by a guitar, and Huk makes his way from behind the curtain. The fans didn't seem afraid to show their distaste towards him, as the boos began upon his sighting. He walked down the ramp, ignoring the fans, and stopped at ringside. He looked at the men in the ring, waited for his music to die down, and was going to enter with his partner.  

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm
The lights shut down as the opening notes blasted through the speakers. As the main guitar kicked in a crimson spotlight turned on and focused on the stage as Rex stepped from the back. He moved slowly to the front of the stage with a wicked smile on his face and a tire iron clutched in his fist. He raised it slowly into the air and smiled wide as pyro erupted on all sides of him. Lowering the weapon, he started strolling down the ramp

I'm wretched, I'm infested, rejected and infected
I'm a loser, I'm a winner, a born-again sinner
Cut my throat and watch me bleed, addicted tragedy
And I hate you and you hate me

Rex stopped in the center of the ramp and looked around at the crowd. He raised his weapon into the air again to allow the people in the crowd to get a better look at it. He lowered the weapon and continued down the ramp, stopping next to his tag team partner for the evening.

So stand in line, ********, don't waste my time
See me in the headlines,
Manipulate your simple minds
So put your hands up and praise
I'm your god and your my slave

He moved the weapon to his other hand and placed his free hand on his partner's shoulder before aiming the tire iron to the pair in the ring. "We are going to dominate them. We are going to destory them. No mercy." he said to Huk before marching over to the stairs and moving up them. He stepped in under the top rope and immediately climbed onto the second rope at the nearest turnbuckle, where he raises his weapon in the air once more.

And people hate me cause I'm better than you
People hate me, that's the ******** truth
People hate me and you can all ******** off
I'm perfect, pissed off, beautiful, I'm god

He dropped down and tore his jacket off and tossed it from the ring before walking to the ropes near the announce table. He handed his tire iron to someone on the outside in trade for a mic. Stepping back into the center of the ring, his music died down.

"And introducing their opponents, for Team Jed. First, my tag team partner, Weighing in at 266 lbs from Munich, Germany...He is T...G...I...Huk..."

The crowd boo'ed a little. Rex waited for the sound to die down a bit before continuing.

"And his partner...Hailing from Salem, Oregon, standing at 6'8...weighing in at 328 lbs I am the Serpent of the Shadows, I am the Darkness of your Desires..." He marched to the ropes and leaned forward on them a bit. "I am THE REXUAL DEFILER...REX...KOOOOOBRA!!!"

He threw the mic from the ring and performed a crotch chop to the crowd before smirking over at Cart and Figgy and then setting his sights on they waited for the final two people.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 pm
((Posting first is what the cool people do Claire! Me and Figgy are so on it!))  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm
((Oh hush you bloody wanker, I will deal with you later wink ))

The lights completely went out and the crowd hushed. Well, except for the one person that always has to shout "WOOOO!" at every event. A hissing sound could be heard as the following words seemed to burn into the screen of the titantron!

it all ends now
scream your heart out
this is where you find your ending
welcome to a death surrending

The words glowed upon the screen for several moments before simply fading back to black. Thus once again enveloping the arena in silence and darkness. The crowd started to become anxious, clearly some were still afraid of the dark! This continued on for several moments before the sound of an owl could be heard, followed by the sounds of a hammer hitting something metallic.

Mitternacht!

A dark blue flame suddenly ignited in the center of the stage! The flame died down, only to be followed up by small blue fires igniting along the edges of the stage and down the edges of the ramp. After several moments, another large blue flame jet up forth from the center of the stage! Only this time, someone stepped out from within it!

With the flame still going strong, the person stood at the top of the ramp. Slowly the person began to walk down the center of the ramp, the light of the small blue flames just barely illuminating the person's outline. Said person walked up the steel stairs and along the apron, stopping mid way. Exactly in front of the blue flame that was still going back center stage.

The little blue flames along the edges of the stage and ramp had also died down. It couldn't really be seen, but the person thrust their left arm into the air and bright, blue flames erupted from the corners! Thus revealing Claire Hawkins! The lights had returned to normal, and Claire stepped down from the corner, where she then turned about and removed her tattered cloak from her person, and then gave it to the referee.

"From Salem, the Witch, CLAIRE HAAAAAAAWKINS!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Also if Salem doesn't post then I will take over his character and edit the entrance))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 am
((You bloody cow Claire! razz ))  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:42 pm
((You're such a bloomin' nutter Cart whee ))

Claire and Salem stood side by side near one of the corners of the ring, that was surrounded by the steel cage. Did they have a plan?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 am
(Was planning to post tonight for dramatic effect. Just been busy last couple days. Gonna post after work - short day, so that should be about three or four hours.)  

Salem Croft

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 am
((You're as mad as a box of frogs Claire! razz ))

Cartwright passes the time with a handstand. surprised

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm
Figgy, on the other hand was toss hello kitty elbow pads. "Use these to protect you from FBI sleeper doing the thriller dance. "  

Braiddan

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 am
Cartwright gets out of his handstand stance and demonstrates the thriller dance to the fans who clap along to the madness.

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff