Greetings, my name is Llamrei. Yes, I know I'm named after a mare that according to legend belonged to King Arthur. I'm secretly proud of it.

I am a 28 year old mare.

I am a centaur.

I'm currently with no one.

I am considered timid, nervous, observant, cryptic. I have a very hesitant, self conscious personality. I'm not too assertive, and I don't often speak my mind, preferring to keep my thoughts to myself. My eyes are put to use more than my mouth, as I notice every little detail and am always aware of my surroundings. This has gotten me out of potentially dangerous situations numerous times. I'm told that when I do speak without stuttering, a rare event, I speak in riddles. I suppose that's possible, I can seem quite mysterious to some.

My background story is I was born and raised in the Forbidden Forest, and I have never left, nor do I wish to. I have lived a quiet life for all of my years and I plan to continue to do. Nothing eventful has ever really happened to me, and I'm fine with that. The forest is all that I need to be happy. Once and a while I do get lonely, though. It might be nice to make some friends in the herd...

I enjoy star gazing, puzzles, the forest, peace and quiet, and running.

I despise people who don't respect the forest, prejudice against centaurs, violence, evil, and storms.

I'm afraid of humans. I'm terrified that one day they will destroy the forest and everything in it.

My strengths are my sixth sense and running really fast.

My flaws are not being assertive enough and not speaking up enough.

I look like this

There's something else I need to tell you... I'm horrible at archery. Yes, I know, centaurs are supposed to be good at that. Well, I'm not. I'm a very fast runner, though!

~ ♥ Cara ɱк