Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Captain's Log (Kay's Chat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 am
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
This is great, it's like star wars RP! emotion_awesome

I was just narrating my journey through the Smuggler's Run game here mostly in character... I didn't have the time to keep it up though. :c

Yeah I can imagine, writing can be so slow and guilds can be busy. It was fun to read though. 3nodding

I'm glad you think so. ^_^

Hmm... The original game and rolls are probably trapped in an archive somewhere... o:

Maybe one day I'll get around to digging them up and maybe continue.

If this guild is anything like any other I've been crew in, the archive must be a endless wasteland of old threads. xd

...it seems to be about 50 threads, (event stuff). ...but none of the ones I want. D:

I can't find them. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:22 am
Kay9214
...it seems to be about 50 threads, (event stuff). ...but none of the ones I want. D:

I can't find them. D:

Aww, well, maybe make some new smuggler run contest in the future? I could donate some prizes for it. yum_puddi  

NocturnalVeil

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:31 am
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

I can't find them. D:

Aww, well, maybe make some new smuggler run contest in the future? I could donate some prizes for it. yum_puddi

Well, Smuggler's Run is still an ongoing monthly game.

But at some point we started newer threads for them.

What I'd be interested in continuing is that specific adventure, with the rolls I had rolled for that month.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:35 am
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

I can't find them. D:

What I'd be interested in continuing is that specific adventure, with the rolls I had rolled for that month.

I'm mixing them up. emotion_facepalm
(In that case I don't remeber this game, but my have a terrible memory in general)

Which you need the old thread for? emotion_sweatdrop  

NocturnalVeil

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:42 am
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

I can't find them. D:

(In that case I don't remeber this game, but my have a terrible memory in general)

The Smuggler's Run game. The old thread for the game I linked.

The month I had started my semi-RP adventure was in the original thread for the game that was replaced by the one I linked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:44 am
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

I can't find them. D:

The month I had started my semi-RP adventure was in the original thread for the game that was replaced by the one I linked.

Oh well then it makes sense. (semi-RP adventures are fun) 3nodding  

NocturnalVeil

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:47 am
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

I can't find them. D:

Oh well then it makes sense. (semi-RP adventures are fun) 3nodding

Yeah, it only lasted two days, but people seemed to like it. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:51 am
Kay9214

Well I think this guild has gotten pretty much famous for contests/events/other with backstorys, what's not to like? rofl  

NocturnalVeil

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:55 am
eek
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

Well I think this guild has gotten pretty much famous for contests/events/other with backstorys, what's not to like? rofl

I meant, just my little story here. For something hidden away in the Guild's back corner, I've had a number of people comment on it. o:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:58 am
Kay9214
eek
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

I meant, just my little story here. For something hidden away in the Guild's back corner, I've had a number of people comment on it. o:

Oh you meant like that. I guess people check more topics than what it sometimes seem like and this made me comment and I don't always post despite reading a topic. Maybe it's the same for others? I don't know. I barely woke up yet and I need to get to work. lol  

NocturnalVeil

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:01 am
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214
eek
NocturnalVeil
Kay9214

Oh you meant like that. I guess people check more topics than what it sometimes seem like and this made me comment and I don't always post despite reading a topic. Maybe it's the same for others? I don't know. I barely woke up yet and I need to get to work. lol

Oh, alright. See ya!  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games