Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Book of Prophecies Chapter One (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accepting~
Yay~
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Not interested~
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm
Long ago, an evil being terrorized the land unchecked until four heroes rose up and somehow managed to seal it away. The land has been mostly peaceful since then, only the occasional kingdom destroying war here and there, and most have forgotten about the evil being except in stories told to children to make them behave. Now the seal is weakening and the group of old geezers wise men charged with the keeping of the Book of Prophecies has sent a summons for four more heroes to come and once again prevail against this evil.

The old geezers wise men hope they can anyway...

((This is a medieval fantasy adventure that's just for laughs. Nothing needs to be overly serious.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm
If you don't have the common sense to know what the rules are then I'm going to have to hunt you down and smack you.

Profiles are to be pm'ed to me titled 'Chapter One'

Needed Roles:
Warrior (omgIisonfiyah)
Healer (SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath)
Rogue (Leprechaun_Sean)
Mage (Minnta Aloripma)
The Big Bad Zorc James
The Big Bad's Minions (Several spots open)

Optional Roles:
The Old Geezers Wise Men (Several open, probably won't see much action)
People Willing to Help the Heroes (Several Open, probably won't see much action either)

Profiles

[align=center][img]Appearance[/img][/align]
[color=Choose][size=10][b]Basics:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]Nickname: [/b][i]Optional[/i]
[b]Age: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Obvious[/i]
[b]Race: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Abilities/Skills: [/b][i](Nothing overly powerful and have to make sense with your role)[/i]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [i](At least two)[/i]
[b]Role: [/b][i](The Healer, Rogue, Minion, ect.)[/i]

[align=center][b]Biography[/b]
[i](You have to have a past of some sort, no memory loss. You can leave it somewhat vague if you want.)[/i][/align]

[align=right][b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Other:[/b] [i](Optional)[/i]
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] [i](Obvious)[/i][/align][/size][/color]

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 pm
The Heroes

User Image

Basics:
Name: Vivian Ordale
Nickname:
Race: Human
Abilities/Skills: Specializes in elemental spells, is also fairly good with illusions
Weaknesses: Physically weak (can't take much damage), her spells are useless if interrupted or if she makes the slightest error, alcohol
Role: The Mage

Biography
Vivian was an orphan that was taken in by the staff of the large magical university and was taught from a young age to control the magic she had been born with. Because of the early teaching and innate magical talent, she graduated from the university at a far younger age than normal and has taken to traveling.

Extra:
Theme: Vodkah
Other: She's a drunk and somehow rich... She's not really sure how...
Gaia Name: Minnta Aloripma

User Image

Basics:
Name: Jace West
Nickname: The Samurai with Style
Abilities/Skills: Jace is an expert or at the very least familiar with various bladed, blunt and unorthodox weaponry, add to that his extensive combat training from an early age and the guy can kill you with whatever the hell he wants. He also knows how to sew, tailor and knows five different languages
Weaknesses: Getting his suit dirty, pretty girls, and laundry.
Role: The Warrior

Biography
Jace was raised to be a Weapons-master by his father, this meant he was rigorously trained throughout his entire life, while the other kids got to run around like heathens, not fair. Eventually though he was allowed to move out on his own, the first thing he did was get a nice suit and start a career bounty hunting, when that fell through he decided to do personal security until he quit from that, nowadays he just spends his time doing whatever he feels like, which is usually hanging out at the tavern trying to pick up chicks.

Extra:
Theme: 12 Stones - Bulletproof
Other: Jace frequently goes out of his way to not ruin his clothes, however he knows how to fix them just in case his plans fail him.
Gaia Name: OmgIisonfiyah

User Image

Basics:
Name: Raphaella Vaidya
Nickname: Rafe, Rae, Fay
Race: Witch
Abilities/Skills: Healing light, knowledge of medicinal herbs and plants, can speak with animals
Weaknesses: Can't heal her own wounds or mortal wounds, certain metals (iron, gold, silver)
Role: The Healer

Biography
Raphaella has lived alone for as long as she can remember. Well, alone aside from the animals that live in the forest with her. She has no parents, and according to the mother bear that suckled her as a babe, she was left by her human parents in the forest to die of starvation or be eaten as an infant. Growing up among the forest and its inhabitants, she has learned to use the magical abilities she was born with to heal most ills and wounds.

Extra:
Theme: Mi Shebeiriach - Debbie Friedman
Other: A male bear named Dov is her constant companion, having been the mother bear that suckled Raphaella's only surviving cub when Raphaella was found. He acts like a big brother to her and protects her against any who would do her harm.
Gaia Name: SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

Basics:
Name: Rodon Forve
Nickname: Snare
Abilities/Skills: Incredibly dexterous (Was able to slip a woman's panties off without her knowing...while hanging upside down) An expert in snaring, and master of fencing.
Weaknesses: Can't resist the fairer sex, a bit narcissistic.
Role: Rogue

Biography
Born into a guild of thieves, Rodon was destined for the life of silent crime. The guild taught him everything he needed to make it in the world of filching. As a young lad, he became adept in pick pocketing, laying traps for his pursuers, and fencing. It was these skills that he has honed into something of an art form. Today, Rodon works freelance, doing whatever shady job he can to pay for his rent.

Extra:
Theme: Sordid - Amon Tobin
Other: While Rodon always makes passes at woman, he's never really had any success. to this day, he wonders what he's doing wrong.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

The Big Bad

User Image

Basics:
Name: Jormungand
Nickname: World Serpant
Race: Snake
Abilities/Skills: Evil Laughter, Wielding(?) 4 electrically imbuned claymores, magnetism
Weaknesses: Women and magnets
Role: The Big Bad

Biography
Originally a normal sssnake, I had gained power beyond tttthe normal human beingsss knew. Afraid, they had sssealed me away. I had waited sssuch a long time for ttthe ssseal to unravel itssself. Now I ssshall show them my anger!

Extra:
Theme: Animal I Have Become
Other: I have three diffferent tailsss
Gaia Name: Zorc James

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:00 pm
Big Bad Minions

User Image

Basics:
Name: Levith Cornasi Ablkurne Onilth the 5th
Nickname: Any of the above the names and Levi (Pronounced: Leh-vee)
Race: Succubi
Abilities/Skills: Able to change change her shape, size and physical features, able to cast ero-spells that seem to work on both sexes, and drain one's life force.
Weaknesses: While her ero-spells can work on both sexes, they work better on the male sex. This is due to Levi practicing on men more than woman. When draining someone of their life force, Levi can become bloated and lazy regardless of her current shape or form. She absolutely loathes it when people bring her size and age into question.
Role: Minion

Biography
Born in the depths of the underworld, Levi became well known for taking the souls of unsuspecting men and vulnerable woman. She grew in infamy and rose in the succubi ranks. One day, she was summoned by the evil Jomungand to serve him. The snake warrior didn't realize who he had summoned. Nevertheless, Levi obediently serves the world snake, if only to entertain herself.

Extra:
Theme: Evil Woman
Other: Despite working for an evil terror of a master, Levi pales in comparison on the evil charts. She tends to be mischievous rather than malicious. She also becomes very jealous of other women who tend to challenger her looks.
Gaia Name: Leprechaun_Sean

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Basics:
Name: Kyoshero Nazekama
Nickname: Optional
Abilities/Skills: Elemental magic that he enjoys infusing his weapons with.
Weaknesses: Fits of insanity that lessen his mental grip on the real world and Cats.
Role: Minion

Biography
A human brought up in poverty. Kyo always hated people seeing them as nothing more as fodder for his blades as he grew. He was noticed by the World Serpent and spoken to thru his mind alone. He has since pledged his loyalty to helping the World Serpent.

Extra:
Theme:
Other: He is prone to fits of insanity
Gaia Name: Shiningdragon21

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 pm
And just in case~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:59 pm
((There))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
omgIisonfiyah
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

((Finished setting up, though if something seems wrong/weird let me know so I can fix it. Pain killers are making me a little loopy, but I think I caught most of my mistakes))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 pm
((We can start now if you three want))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm
((Works for me))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm
((Let's get this RP going! Woohoo!))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm
((Guess I'll start this off, but on a side note... For once my character is actually the oldest... Not that she'll act like it for the most part... And if anyone comes up with a nickname for her I'm going to add it, feels weird having that spot blank))

Vivian yawns as she walks down the long tunnel that lead to the cave the Wise Men were supposedly living in. "If they're so wise, why couldn't they have installed something that would make this walk faster...", she grumbles, "And what do they want with me, anyway..?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:18 pm
Jace continued his trek for the cavern with the weird old guys in it. He had gotten a letter earlier and was now about to seek them out regarding why they mailed a total stranger like him something so personal, and about why they needed him to save the world.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 pm
Raphaella woke from her nap, where she was curled up against the furry mountain that was her bear-brother's side, by Dov's low, rumbling growl. She was immediately on her feet with her hands curled like claws. When she saw the frightened-looking messenger boy holding apiece of parchment in one shaking hand, she immediately stood straight and raised an eyebrow, gently taking the parchment from the boy. As soon as it was out of his hand, the kid ran for it. Raphaella stroked Dov's side as she read the words scrawled on the parchment. "Well, Dov," she said in the language of the bears, which was essentially a series of barking growls and gestures, "It looks like I'm needed to save the world. Let's see what these 'wise men' who've written to me think of a wild child and her ursine companion, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm
A thief may have his hand in the pockets of all who have money...

Rodon was walking down a long and dark corridor, on his way to meet the frivolous old men who sent him a letter, by carrier pigeon no less! Rodon had to give the old men credit though. They couldn't have picked a more handsome and classy rogue than him. Anyone else would be a crime punishable by death. Soon the rogue came to a turn in the corridor. It was there he heard footsteps other than his own. Another soul? In the halls of the ancients? What are the odds? Rodon began to calculate the odds of the old codgers requesting help from more than one person. This angered the rogue. Rodon began to more quietly, hushing his footstep and becoming as silent as the creeping of night upon day. He would sneak and stalk his prey, until it was too late for them to defend themselves.

But a rogue has his hands in everyone's pocket while kissing the mayor's daughter while making off with town jewels!

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers