Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 am
The crowd roars with cheers as 'The English Gentleman' Cartwright is shown backstage with his latest chum, the animal loving camera man. Cartwright looks very happy tonight.

CM: "You have an interesting night ahead of you."

Cartwright: "Sure do! I get to team with everyone's favourite fruit, The Fig...."

CM: "Fruit? Is he a little bit...."

Cartwright: "Maybe he is! I don't care! We're teaming in a steel cage.."

CM: "Oh no! So if he turns on you there's no escape...."

Cartwright: "Turns on me? That won't happen! Nobody turns heel on me!"

CM: "I didn't mean that type of turn...."

Cartwright: "Anyway! When we win the triple threat tag team steel cage match of awesomely long titles, GBL will be the all powerful General Manager!"

CM: "That's great!"

Cartwright: "What's even better is that I will be given a favour!"

CM: "The type of favour that The Fig would enjoy?"

Cartwright: "No silly! GBL will be like a magical genie, granting me any wish I want!"

CM: "Genies grant three wishes."

Cartwright: "Well I'm only getting one."

CM: "Harsh man."

Cartwright: "I know right?! But on the positive side, it can be anything related to WWFG! It could be a match!"

CM: "It'll probably be a match."

Cartwright: "I'd imagine so! It could be a title match! A stipulation of my choosing! Maybe a Cartwright Appreciation Night!"

CM: "What's to appreciate?"

Cartwright: "My awesomeness!"

CM: "Not your love of animals?"

Cartwright: "FURRY FREAKS! THEY CAN SOD OFF! RABBITS! CATS! WOLFS! THEY CAN ALL GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!"

CM: "You might not like my latest pet then...."

Cartwright: "NOOOOOOO! I HATE YOUR PETS! THEY STINK AND THEY ARE UGLY!"

The cameraman points for Cartwright to look behind him. Cartwright does so and is greeted by a giant grizzly bear.

Cartwright: "F-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Cartwright runs away as the cameraman and bear laugh together. The bear is in a tuxedo. He hugs the cameraman very tightly as the camera fades-out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am
((The end of this is the greatest thing ever))  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 pm
DanielHiroBryan
((The end of this is the greatest thing ever))

((Cheers! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am
Jed was show backstage looking for Cartwright. Jed had a feeling he could talk to his old buddy's about this tag match before it goes down. Jed liked Rex and Huk, but there was something that didn't feel right about this General Manager match. Maybe he could get some sort of advantage if he found and talked to either Cartwright or Figgy.

JobsEveryDay

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 pm
Cartwright continues to run away from the scary grizzly bear, Jed will have to tackle Cartwright to keep him still!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Jed saw Cartwright running around backstage. Jed thought. Okay at least it wasn't both Figgy and Cartwright. Jed began to run towards Cartwright.

JobsEveryDay

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am
Cartwright notices Jed in the corner of his eye as he runs past him looking scared.

Cartwright: "FOLLOW ME! THAT BEAR IS CHASING ME! HE WILL GET YOU TOO IF YOU JUST STAND THERE!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 pm
"WHY IS THERE A BEAR ON MY SHOW!! " Jed was running towards Cartwright till Cart passed him. Jed noticed the bear coming towards him, so Jed turned around and tried to sprint pass Cartwright. When Jed got near Cart Jed would yell. " SPUMONE!!!"

JobsEveryDay

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:58 pm
((Mind if I cut in?))

Dion was walking around backstage when he saw Cartwright and Jed running by. "Uhh...is there something I'm not aware of?" As he turned his head, he saw a bear in a tuxedo running after them. Dion thought of running...and then an even more awesome idea came to mind.

Dion stood in a ready position, and as the bear came by...Dion would hop on top, riding the bear! He had a difficult time trying to stay on, but he managed to situate himself enough to be able to stay on it. He shouted to the other two, "I'M A PALADIN RIDING A BEAR WEARING A TUXEDO! I WIN ALL THE MATCHES!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 am
((The more the merrier!))

Cartwright turns his head to see Dion riding the bear that is chasing him and Jed!

Cartwright: "THAT IS SO BADASS! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO BE AMAZED OR EVEN MORE TERRIFIED!"

Cartwright is beginning to tire from all the running and starts slowing down! Oh no!

Cartwright: "NOOOOOOOOOO! HELP ME JEEEEEEEEED!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Braiddan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:32 pm
Figgy pops out of the restroom. "Darn kids get off my lawn with all that noise! Trying to check my molars for microphones. OOOOH A BEAR! Why is there a bear in my garage!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am
(It's cool. More people more fun.)

"Go for you Dion, but how does that help us?" Jed said this as he saw Figgy and heard him. "Run Figgy, Run!! " Jed caught up to Cartwright as Jed saw Figgy leaving the restroom. "Cart you have to keep going. Bears can smell the menstruation. " Jed knew Cart was a man, but why not say something that would distract Cartwright. Jed didn't have to be the fastest, he only had to out run Cartwright, his former tag team partner.

JobsEveryDay

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:55 am
Cartwright: "Menstruation?! How dare you! You backward redneck scum!"

Seems like Jed's antagonising did the trick as Cartwright begins to speed up and the bear slows down!

Cartwright: "Mr. Fruity! FINISH HIM!"

He shouts at Figgy about the bear, his gloriously unique tag team partner for the night.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 pm
Dion rode triumphantly on the bear, not giving a single ********.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Braiddan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm
Figgins looks left to right before taking a few steps foword. "I'm gonna dropkick it!"  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff