Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
The best way to remember TM Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 am
What are you going to do (or you have already done) to remember TM and all the friends met in there?

I am making stuffed dolls of most of my friends' Selfies and gift them afterwards :3 Expensive and hard, but worth imo!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:54 am
Ilvias
What are you going to do (or you have already done) to remember TM and all the friends met in there?

I am making stuffed dolls of most of my friends' Selfies and gift them afterwards :3 Expensive and hard, but worth imo!

That's really nice of you! Could you take pictures and show us your dolls? I'd love to see them!

I've been trying to save people's avatars in an animated GIF, as well as recruiting members from TM to join this guild to try to preserve the community.

Other than that, I've just been trying to make friends with TM members on other sites, like Tumblr and DeviantArt too.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm
That's really nice of you! Could you take pictures and show us your dolls? I'd love to see them!

I've been trying to save people's avatars in an animated GIF, as well as recruiting members from TM to join this guild to try to preserve the community.

Other than that, I've just been trying to make friends with TM members on other sites, like Tumblr and DeviantArt too.

Of course! I will post some when I will finish them! At the moment I have just made 2... Out of 31 XD

Right, the GIFs X3 I tried to make a couple with your tutorial and turned out nice! I still need to fix the quality/frames to get the better results. I must thank you for your tutorial <3

Yep, looking for alternative contacts is the best way to keep friendships active!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:16 pm
Ilvias

Of course! I will post some when I will finish them! At the moment I have just made 2... Out of 31 XD

Right, the GIFs X3 I tried to make a couple with your tutorial and turned out nice! I still need to fix the quality/frames to get the better results. I must thank you for your tutorial <3

Yep, looking for alternative contacts is the best way to keep friendships active!

Oh whao! I'm so glad the tutorial has actually worked for someone!!

=) Looking forward to seeing those dolls~

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Anton Anagram

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:55 pm
I recreated my favorite Selfy on here.

I will also be getting art for my friends as commemoration gifts.
I would do it myself but lawl I cannot art.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:06 pm
Ilvias

That's such a cool idea!  

Miss Shamrock

Identidem

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 pm
I made a DreamSelfy as a journal so I won't forget what I look like... haha!

Also I plan on continuing my legacy of finishing dream avatars on here, so the best way I can honor my Selfy is by finishing a dream avatar on here and collecting the Gaia equivalent of a Long Warm Knit Scarf. :')  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 pm
Quote:
The best way to remember TM

FailStar
omg

kokoroerror
omg

my first community.. ;vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv;  

TMFailStar

Delancy Devinne

Wealthy Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 pm
I'm gonna make a mule and say 'f*ck you' to every friend my main account has. Tiring but worth imo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm
Delancy Devinne
I'm gonna make a mule and say 'f*ck you' to every friend my main account has. Tiring but worth imo

I admire your dedication to that, but may I ask why? Out of curiosity.  

Kahtrilla

Dapper Genius

Delancy Devinne

Wealthy Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm
Kahtrilla
Delancy Devinne

I admire your dedication to that, but may I ask why? Out of curiosity.

Cause every single friend I had forgot about me. cat_emo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm
I'm playing as much 7s as I possibly can. xd In fact, I plan to be playing 7s the time TM goes kapoof!

I also plan on finalizing my TMT site with all the items I own to serve as a memory, in case TMT stays up.

And lastly, I want to also make a journal entry on Gaia archiving my TM account with screencaps of my favorite outfits, diary entries, 7s moments, etc.  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mizuno Aoi

Invisible Shoujo

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 am
Screenshots. Lot of screenshots.

Asked TM staff if I can buy some of their TM related real life stuff I've seen in pictures. >.>;

They pretty much said no. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm
Anton Anagram
I recreated my favorite Selfy on here.

I will also be getting art for my friends as commemoration gifts.
I would do it myself but lawl I cannot art.

Wow! I tried it too, but I cannot find the right items :/
Arts are probably the best gifts <3
Have fun <3

Miss Shamrock
That's such a cool idea!

Thank you :3

Identidem
I made a DreamSelfy as a journal so I won't forget what I look like... haha!

Also I plan on continuing my legacy of finishing dream avatars on here, so the best way I can honor my Selfy is by finishing a dream avatar on here and collecting the Gaia equivalent of a Long Warm Knit Scarf. :')

Awwwww our Selfies forever with us ;A;

TMFailStar
FailStar
omg

kokoroerror
omg

my first community.. ;vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv;

Look who's there XD

Delancy Devinne

Oh, not the kind of reply I was expecting surprised
So... Good luck with your... Plan?

badtzmaru
I'm playing as much 7s as I possibly can. xd In fact, I plan to be playing 7s the time TM goes kapoof!

I also plan on finalizing my TMT site with all the items I own to serve as a memory, in case TMT stays up.

And lastly, I want to also make a journal entry on Gaia archiving my TM account with screencaps of my favorite outfits, diary entries, 7s moments, etc.

You remembered me I have never played Seven Unluckily TMT won't stay up either... One of the admins said they will keep it up till December because they had problem with the server (or so I have read on Facebook).
Good luck to you too!!!

Mizuno Aoi

Asked TM staff if I can buy some of their TM related real life stuff I've seen in pictures. >.>;

LOL you're not alone XD
What? There's no TM merchandise?
D:  

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Mizuno Aoi

Oh, what kind of real life stuff did they have?? surprised I would love stickers of TM. xd And I should've ordered one of those TM rixty cards before they took them away. emo

Ilvias
You remembered me I have never played Seven Unluckily TMT won't stay up either... One of the admins said they will keep it up till December because they had problem with the server (or so I have read on Facebook).
Good luck to you too!!!
You've never played Sevens?! emotion_0A0 You have to try it once before it's gone forever!

I thought it was still up in the air whether TMT would close or not?? gonk Aw man, if they're definitely closing I'm not going to bother updating my list. xd  
TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff